Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your top picks on IDEX  (Read 2295 times)
Mezounbanned (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

I have recently purchased SkyChain token (SKCH) - team will reaslese beta within upcoming weeks but price has dropped hard and dont change now for few weeks! Thats a bottom and definitely good point to enter the posiition!
Would also like to recommend to take a look at Ubex! They are finishing their ICO now but tokens are already available on exchnages
Thanks noted. Ubex i know i am hesitating to buy it. I have  seen they colloborate with nvidia. Skychain i did not know. What is the special about them?
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

I have recently purchased SkyChain token (SKCH) - team will reaslese beta within upcoming weeks but price has dropped hard and dont change now for few weeks! Thats a bottom and definitely good point to enter the posiition!
Would also like to recommend to take a look at Ubex! They are finishing their ICO now but tokens are already available on exchnages
SKCH is indeed worthy investment! I was monitoring it for a month and a week ago aproximately picked up! With beta realese we may easily rebounce to the ICO price ( 1$) but it will be already x3 Grin Very attractive, is not it?
Ubex you have mentioned is not available on Idex, only BitForex
Yes, x3 with SkyChain is very possible outcome. However Im not going to hold it for a long time. Once it has grown - sell. Market is very weak and BTC is the only shelter now
Probably will wait for x5 from Ubex and will sell it as well
What about stellar is shelter? It did not drop so much during down run recently?
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:02:58 PM

I like XYO and DAG because the duo have remained stable for a long time now. Their volume are pretty nice and the liquidity as well. I plan to hold these coins for a long time.
Thanks noted. XYO did something with geo positioning. Dag i hear for the first time.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

Hello people, What are you top picks alts on IDEX? What is  their potential? I trade now Talao, but to be honest the whole trade is based on beliefs. What about you trades?
My top pick on IDEX is definitely Tomo. I was not very clever, sold zero, not a single coin, when it was on 2.3$ and now it's around 0,28$ (0.00093099ETH)
I'm down 49% with it but it finally started to go up.
The PRICE during presale was 0.2 USD and during public sale it was 0.25 USD = 0.0003125ETH
The potential is huge... mainnet, smart contracts via a system of 150 Masternodes which will be an ideal solution for decentralized apps, token issuances and token integrations for small and big businesses alike.
They already have "live" Tomochain testnet 2.0 with PoSV masternodes, they have announced so many partnerships, are not on any big exchange, and devs are working non stop.
Thanks a lot for a great insight! I heard a lot about Tomo.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

I think Money Token will be good buy on the IDEX presently as the price of their token IMT dropped drastically from 0.005$ to 0.002$  because of some pre investors and bounty hunter dropped the IMT. Money token is very organised project with 70+ peoples working on their team and their upcoming partnership with CIRCLE will boom the price. Just buy IMT and hold for atlist 3 to 4 months it will surely pay you more as compare to current price of the token.

Thanks for the great insight definitely noted. I will keep an eye on it!
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

matrix ai network/ MAN is good choice from last year, may be its not have big volume on idex but this coin have a potential growth in the future

Thanks for insight. It is great to hear!
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

Ubex is my choice at Idex. There are a lot of coins on the idex but most of them are shitcoin so there will not be much profit if you invest in it. But Ubex is a big ICO and it is successful, it can be seen that Ubex's price is 3x higher than ICO so you will not want to miss it when investing in it.

I heard about them but did not yet looked properly. Thanks!
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:11:16 PM

It is true that IDEX is pretty good but only for bounty hunters to exchange one of the tokens resulting from their work, yes of course if you choose a market it must be based on each other's beliefs because if you don't always want to switch exchange, stay focused on whatever goals the important results are already working
NetoGARO

Activity: 76
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

For trading on IDEX, I will give you some ideas of mine:

BPT   - Blockport, marketcap $5.2M
ELIX   - Elixir, marketcap $2.7M
CARD - Cardstack, marketcap ??

or if you want a well established project then

IOST - The Internet of Services, marketcap $145M

I think out of the 3 , the best  will be BPT is a great project and has been holding pretty good in these bear market , when the bulls arrive wich I think it will be pretty soon these one will skyrocket!
godlysan

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

WOW biggest steal now is VTY (verity.network).
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:48:28 PM

It is true that IDEX is pretty good but only for bounty hunters to exchange one of the tokens resulting from their work, yes of course if you choose a market it must be based on each other's beliefs because if you don't always want to switch exchange, stay focused on whatever goals the important results are already working
If we compare this other platform with ETHERDELTA, then this is a much better resource, with the provision of quality services. But nevertheless IDEX is still not a very good exchanger, among the availability of all possible.
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

In IDEX I like LALA and I don't know if it is listed there but if it is, definitely SXDT but I'm not sure maybe only in Forkdelta. DAN is also undervalued IMO but again I'm not sure whether it is listed in IDEX, it's an exchange that I don't use so often, even if I think it's not a bad one at all.

Let's see, in the next weeks if the bounce is real we can see huge gains in low caps like these. Anyway, always DYOR.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

Idex exchange is purely all Ethereum base coins and it sad that not all coins are in that site. Since there is no Btc assign,  it is better to choose the high volume coins cause there is assurance of its wide growth than of low volume. But considering the low market  price of Ethereum, it is better not to make trades on Idex now and might be good to find other exchanges site with btc pairs.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

Hello people, What are you top picks alts on IDEX? What is  their potential? I trade now Talao, but to be honest the whole trade is based on beliefs. What about you trades?
IMHO, if my coin is not listed on that exchange I will not support it. Usually I use IDEX to sell my bounty tokens so technically I don't trade or invest must on this kind of exchange. I still prefer a big exchange for my long term goal which is more safe. Don't just choose coin base on their exchanges, choose the right coin that can give you much profit in the future.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:34:34 AM

The AURA coin of IDEX exchange itself is a good one with high growth potential. Grid+, Endor Protocol, Eximchain  are some others.
Mavzi

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:55:54 AM

Many good coins trade on Idex and Delta right now. I like to trade Rox, Man, Pai, Kwatt and Upp. Hope  amrket will go up soon.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:16:09 AM

new coin like skyfchain, ubex i think still have potentially growht, npxs/pundi x and matrix ai/MAN its a good project and good marketing strategi by developer.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

Idex exchange is purely all Ethereum base coins and it sad that not all coins are in that site. Since there is no Btc assign,  it is better to choose the high volume coins cause there is assurance of its wide growth than of low volume. But considering the low market  price of Ethereum, it is better not to make trades on Idex now and might be good to find other exchanges site with btc pairs.
lots of tokens on idex, one of them is Pokemon Go or PKG,
maybe that is one of my favorite tokens for trade now
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

idex is a decentralized exchange and I think idex is better and the interface is easier to understand or use than etherdelta or forkdelta. sometimes there are several tokens that have not been listed on other exchanges, but have been listed on Idex and I like that.

Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

On IDEX I'd recommend checking out Peculium (PCL) - undervalued and they already got a working product.

Whitepaper/Lite Paper/Pitch Deck: https://peculium.io/en/documents

IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/PCL

I am with you here...!

Latest since the weekend when the live-trading-results of the next product "Believe"are online I am sure that the majority will start learning about this project - well spotted!

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██