Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your top picks on IDEX  (Read 2295 times)
RomaFin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

IDEX has an impressive amount of trade, which even some centralized exchanges will envy, they also launch postmainning, and promise to divide 25% of the income between the post holders
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

IDEX has an impressive amount of trade, which even some centralized exchanges will envy, they also launch postmainning, and promise to divide 25% of the income between the post holders

Is that that token they offer you to buy when you log in? Did you try this out and does it work?  .... Anyway my top pick on IDEX are devery,blockarray,te-food and relex.
Gytza

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:28:49 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 12:07:50 PM by Gytza

Is that that token they offer you to buy when you log in? Did you try this out and does it work?  .... Anyway my top pick on IDEX are devery,blockarray,te-food and relex.
I'm so underwater with $EVE.  Cheesy But do believe it's a gem, mcap is $1,496,618, they are focused on secure product verification and counterfeit protection. They provide set of tools and applications for individuals and companies to verify products along the supply chain using blockchain technology.
I'm looking to add under 0.00009000-0.00008000 ETH (currently the price is 0.00010175 ETH) to average down.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

HOLO is my top pick and second to that are IDEX's own coins. IDXM and Aurora. These coins should only grow in value as IDEX has more success as one of the leading decentralized exchanges on the market.

Scorpion777

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

Talao is a pretty good choice! The exchange itself does not like me much, I prefer Binance. But IDEX is also a good exchange

─Switzerland─   CUSTOMCOIN TOKEN   ─Platform─

TOKEN █  [ccnowpro.com]  █ SALE
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

Talao is a pretty good choice! The exchange itself does not like me much, I prefer Binance. But IDEX is also a good exchange

I follow Talao for a while and I like the idea and the platform who they want to build. Therefore I think that the community needs to grow.
Mezounbanned (OP)

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

On IDEX I'd recommend checking out Peculium (PCL) - undervalued and they already got a working product.

Whitepaper/Lite Paper/Pitch Deck: https://peculium.io/en/documents

IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/PCL
Hello, Definitely noted. There is a lot of projects which in my view is undervalued. For instance Endor, or Atonomi. Any thoughts about this ones?
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

HOLO is my top pick and second to that are IDEX's own coins. IDXM and Aurora. These coins should only grow in value as IDEX has more success as one of the leading decentralized exchanges on the market.
Thanks i will check this.
I was looking on Aurora, but did not figure out what it is yet.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

Is that that token they offer you to buy when you log in? Did you try this out and does it work?  .... Anyway my top pick on IDEX are devery,blockarray,te-food and relex.
I'm so underwater with $EVE.  Cheesy But do believe it's a gem, mcap is $1,496,618, they are focused on secure product verification and counterfeit protection. They provide set of tools and applications for individuals and companies to verify products along the supply chain using blockchain technology.
I'm looking to add under 0.00000900-0.00000800 ETH (currently the price is 0.00010175 ETH) to average down.

Hi thanks for the great insight! I will follow them also. mcap has real potential if they have product soon.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

Is that that token they offer you to buy when you log in? Did you try this out and does it work?  .... Anyway my top pick on IDEX are devery,blockarray,te-food and relex.

Thanks! Very exotic choice of projects. I have never heard about them.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

For trading on IDEX, I will give you some ideas of mine:

BPT   - Blockport, marketcap $5.2M
ELIX   - Elixir, marketcap $2.7M
CARD - Cardstack, marketcap ??

or if you want a well established project then

IOST - The Internet of Services, marketcap $145M

I think out of the 3 , the best  will be BPT is a great project and has been holding pretty good in these bear market , when the bulls arrive wich I think it will be pretty soon these one will skyrocket!

Unfortunately, BPT has zero volume right now. But i will definitely check them.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

I'm looking to add under 0.00000900-0.00000800 ETH (currently the price is 0.00010175 ETH) to average down.

Did you say 900 wei or 9000 ? If you are waiting for 0.000009 than you might wait very long time and miss the opportunity.But if thats your plan than go for it ( I understand you must average down).

Thanks! Very exotic choice of projects. I have never heard about them.

I heard about them on youtube by a guy macmac know as a lisk and pivx prophet. He bought lisk at 2 dollars then sold for 20 something and now he"s stakin up again...
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

Hello people, What are you top picks alts on IDEX? What is  their potential? I trade now Talao, but to be honest the whole trade is based on beliefs. What about you trades?
I chose Unibright (UBT). I was very happy to do this altcoin trade on IDEX, I often benefited from the Unibright trade. now the price is falling, I decided to keep it
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

One of my best options on this exchange is XYO. A strong project, the token saves the price better than many altcoins.

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

I bought EdenCoin, PCHAIN, Seele and Fusion on IDEX because I'v researched them and had seen huge potential for price grow after listing on bigger centralized Exchanges in near future but DYOR.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Gytza

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

Did you say 900 wei or 9000 ? If you are waiting for 0.000009 than you might wait very long time and miss the opportunity.But if thats your plan than go for it ( I understand you must average down).

You are right. Thanks. Lapsus, will edit.  Wink I meant 9000. Btw, it was under 7800 last week.
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

Those who are familiar with IDEX should definetely start reading about Peculium!

Just the latest update:

BeliEve´s 16 1/2 days result

✅ 372 trades won
✅ 006 trades lost
✅ 554,25$ net-profit

Follow live: https://www.aieve.io

ICO ends September 27th, invest now: http://peculium.io

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

I trade many altcoins on IDEXX. For example HAVV, ODEM and many more! But I made money best with HAVV!

portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

I am buying into CST, it is coin development in clean renewable energy projects. The project has a very large community and is preparing for major exchanges, I think that at the beginning of 2019 will be a time when CST is very strong.
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

But considering the low market  price of Ethereum, it is better not to make trades on Idex now and might be good to find other exchanges site with btc pairs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: