Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 08:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Careful with Social Media Tips  (Read 2756 times)
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

Social media is a good source for learning on how to use strategies and at what time. Just keep in mind that many traders offer their advice for a particular situation in a particular time.
You should design your own tactics, at your own pace. There is no guarantee that everything you see in these guides will work out for you the same way it did for posters. Keep learning, trade, and draw your own conclusions.
https://www.cryptocointrade.com
I think the news in the media will not help us. It is too late and we will miss the opportunity. Besides, their predictions will not be good.
In the field of investment, we need to believe in ourselves. If we do not trust our analytical skills, we should not invest! Absolutely not listen to the rumors of billionaires!
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

Thank you for this post, you have just said it all. I understand that the social media is littered with materials about trading and most of these are obsolete. What I do is to work out my strategy that will be in tune with present realities. I try to marry technical analysis to fundamental as both work hand in hand to govern the market. 

Well, that's the trend these days; however, I would say that if one believes completely in social media, then he is too dumb to even try this market. This market is filled so many dead ends and detours that can really get you lost on where and what to invest on. Therefore, you should not rely on just one source of information and tips, most especially, if such source is only based on social media, which is filled with so many information, most of them coming from people who are not even immersed in the market that could give an intelligible advice. For me, the better sources are this forum, tips from seasoned cryptocurrency users, and trusted websites and cryptocurrency discussion sites.

Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

yes you are right you should have the time to be careful with social media that gives tips sometimes they give very terrible guidance and it could just make you destroyed and experience a lot of losses, you should not be easily affected.
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

Social media tips on cryptocurrency trading and investing activities can be beneficial,  but most time,  those advice are essentially selfish and deceitful! It's Important to compare and contrast different opinions before making any decision !
Beneficial in the sense that you know who is sharing them and that the reasons they are sharing them is genuine or beneficial in the sense that you are getting huge advantage from it ?
As far as I am concerned, most of the people that share tips on social medias are not better than you are and the best thing to ever do is to try as much as possible to focus on learning things yourself and making decisions on your own, and even if you want to make use of any tip, just use it as a backup to affirm your own decisions.

robinsquad

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

It is important that traders educate themselves well enough and form their own opinion based on discretion and logic than  to simply believe what some people say over social media and end up falling for false claims and information.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

there is a thing called #Follow Friday on twitter. You can find a trader which style you like and learn from him. But DYOR, don't copytrade
tanzaholzmann

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:24:47 AM

I think it will be more correct to study a large amount of information and analyze it, apply it in practice, trading in small amounts and draw your own conclusions.
This is true, it's better to learn with yourself to improve knowledge and the ability to analyze asset price movements in the market, compared to believing news on social media and leading to regret.
sambel90129

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:53:03 AM

The term social media is here too general. I wouldn't follow advices of random people on the internet, however some YouTube channels offer some proper knowledge about the market.

in fact the latest news about tips on social media can make us richer in knowledge, we have more choices, to draw conclusions, especially about cryptocurrency, we must be careful to see we respond, we can find other input through the internet about the situation is happening, don't we take news only one source, we have to find a lot of news sources besides that we are not wrong in making decisions ..
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

I think it will be more correct to study a large amount of information and analyze it, apply it in practice, trading in small amounts and draw your own conclusions.
This is true, it's better to learn with yourself to improve knowledge and the ability to analyze asset price movements in the market, compared to believing news on social media and leading to regret.
Yes it is better to learn by ourselves because it helps us to develop our ideas and skills on trading on which can guide us to earn a huge profit and to minimize the risk of lossing a money while trading it in the market.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:34:44 AM

Tips can be good if you follow them properly exactly how the posters do it. Tips can only be a written information/instruction and it requires your dedication and action in order for you to acquire the same result. So understanding plus doing it well can be the keys of achieving it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:13:24 AM

Yes. do not believe in what they say, especially if the informations comes from social media itself. There are so many trickster and scumbags in social media today, they pretended  to be an expert in this kind of business, but their only goal is to perish someone who believe firmly in what they say. Let's just be vigilant with their tips.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:31:57 AM

I read that quite often but if the tips only tell you to buy some coin and their target without reason or some TA to back it then i won't follow it, if they provide an analysis then it's nice because you can compare yours and learn. It's nice if you find something that's similar to your own TA because you have more people with the same view.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

I never listen to the social media tips. I just read and try to get my self educated on the coins and then buy with my own heart.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

That's true. Also, keep in mind that there's no one on earth that could make a 100% correct calls in their lifetime. What makes a trader successful isn't solely based on their ability to make the correct call, but how good their whole trading plan is. Without proper plan and strategy, trading isn't much different from gambling. You might get lucky in the few first trades, you one bad trade is all you need to get busted.

I'm not advising to ignore any tips though. What I'm saying is don't follow these tips blindly. Use your own strategy and analysis. Those tips can be a good source of inspiration for making calls.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

Correct. 100% agree with you. Even there are lots of difference between two traders and their trading result though they use same strategy, same indicator same time and so on. Why this happen? Only main difference in their personality including emotion. So better search and get help from different ways and source but make it so clear for you that you can get best benefits from it. Each system and strategy work good for each person.   
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

Let's be very careful in the market today, with the features of today's fast-paced media network, we are easily tempted by scammers.
This is something I call the way of codes. This language of coding and decoding is very risky and can cost you an entire investment with limited or low security. If we talk about Bitcoin, it has a great security system. Blockchain ensures and assure you of the full security and your 2FA accounts could rarely be hacked. As long as you do not let someone else know about your security codes, you will stay safe and enjoy the growth in your investment.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

This is very much true. Everyone has his or her strategy in trading and after a trader must have finished learning, he should devise his strategy at his own pace that would make him money. A strategy that is convenient for him
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:52:11 AM

Yes, with their tips you need to be careful, as with news from the media, they can skillfully manipulated by large investors and create a good point of purchase
You need to be very careful about all the information that you receive in social media, especially the information that it has to do with money or investments, there are many people spreading all kind of information that is not true and if you follow that advice without verifying it then it's likely that you are going to lose a lot of money, I know this should not happen because people should not follow the advice of someone that they do not even know but believe me it happens.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:27:10 AM

Clearly, social media has put pressure on the authorities in particular and the general public about the world of electronic money. It also takes advantage of belief and a strong impact on the consequences of investors to plan to increase and reduce prices.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

~snip~
You should design your own tactics, at your own pace. There is no guarantee that everything you see in these guides will work out for you the same way it did for posters. Keep learning, trade, and draw your own conclusions. https://www.cryptocointrade.com
Right, you have explained it all. I just want to say that 'not everyone has the power of social media' we must first see who owns the social media. If those who have an expert and have a lot of followers, then that can be taken into consideration and they can collect large volumes and the core of crypto trading is a large volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: