Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Careful with Social Media Tips  (Read 2756 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

Social media is a good source for learning on how to use strategies and at what time. Just keep in mind that many traders offer their advice for a particular situation in a particular time.
You should design your own tactics, at your own pace. There is no guarantee that everything you see in these guides will work out for you the same way it did for posters. Keep learning, trade, and draw your own conclusions.
https://www.cryptocointrade.com
Just keep in mind that not every strategy will fit to your expected outcome, maybe they succeed of having their own but does not mean to copy or do the same as they did. I also noticed that social media are urging people to invest on cryptocurrency obviously through their help (paid services) they will take care of your money, all of the investors and will try to expand the profit giving you just a small portion of total income.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

Let's be very careful in the market today, with the features of today's fast-paced media network, we are easily tempted by scammers.
The media is the second face of yellow journalism. Almost all the channels and the influential people portray their own stuff that benefits them or worse off their rivals in either business or in politics. Same is the case with social media. You rarely get to see authentic news about a happening. About Bitcoin, it is also biased and might create ambiguity so it is better to do your own research and keep listening to the experts.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

You don't need to be carefuly, you need to stay away yourself from that kind of advice because in the end you will lose money. Trading should be done only by yourself, trust no one as big people says. You really have to create your own strategies, own techniques in trading so you will be able to manage it on your own time.
Right.Have your own strategies in making a successful trading.Do not depend much on social media tips because we do have our own differences and capabilities.If that strategy is working on him,it does not guarantee that it will also fit yours.You can still seek some social media tips but learn to evaluate them.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

I think it will be more correct to study a large amount of information and analyze it, apply it in practice, trading in small amounts and draw your own conclusions.
The social media is the instant way to spread the news and in the same time fake news as well. So relying on the information you get from the social media until you have not verified them is not a wise way of doing things. Despite, you can get the information from many search engines and from the market as well. The more you have perfect information, the more you are in a position to make profit oriented decisions.
Jateng

Activity: 1264
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

Social media is a good source for learning on how to use strategies and at what time. Just keep in mind that many traders offer their advice for a particular situation in a particular time.
You should design your own tactics, at your own pace. There is no guarantee that everything you see in these guides will work out for you the same way it did for posters. Keep learning, trade, and draw your own conclusions.

Yes you were right. For me, all things or all the strategies I have read are just tips that I can be used and I am not really sure if it will really work. As I / we read more strategies plus our own experiences, we can combine things so we now have our own strategy and may be a better strategy. So we must not stop to learn and to read.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

sometimes the tips they give away for free are good tips, because I also get some ideas from social media. it's just that sometimes they make these tips their own advantage. Well, things like that must be watched.
Well it is good if you are happy with the tips you get from the social media. I do agree they give good information but at times, there is ambiguity in their information as well. This is the reason it is normally advised not to follow all the tips you get on social media and rather rely on your own research as well. 

Another reason why it is desired to do your own research is that the strategies one make are entirely based on the knowledge gained from market as well as the technological knowledge and different people derive their own logical points from it so it is good if you do the one time authentic job.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

Yes some of them are not good to use or follow. But it depends to the people if they use it or not. Strategy, advice and guide is really helpful to become successful you in trading because you can know what you can do next and possible to avoid losing money or your capital. But better if you have also to your own.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

not all in social media are true the others are fake or not good for you as a trader so you don't need to force yourself to believe in that and also it gave you a bad way
Luckym7

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

In this social media industries I am follow there are lots of people uploaded screenshot for his earning with cryptocurrency trading. They are saying if you want to perfect prediction so just comment below info and lots of people comment info for gets it tips at last they want to some money for giving this trick. As I know this tricks is totally fake if you follow this tricks I am sure you must lost your money because social media tips is not perfect anymore.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

Every strategies are fitted on a particular people. It will not suit in everyone because not all have the same strategy. Strategies are based on your own behavior and your own ways to find a good investment and profit. If ever youve seen some advice online, take some ideas on it and try to make your own.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

actually social media has giving you some tips it can help you how you start you business or giving you some tips, but not all are good some of them are fake or bring you down or having you a big mistake because of over trusting on social media
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

You are right, we should aware of the social media signal. If we are serious about trading about our money then we should learn to trade and try to make a good own strategy which will work for me. Depending on anyone for trading there is so bad for a long time. So be ready yourself right now.

Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

I had not met any "professional trader" whose forecasts published on social medias were successful in 60% of times.

This is a good point, they always talk " I predicted this, I predicted that..." and always good things, and 60% accuracy is a fairytale! If you go back on their posts you can always find that in 99% of them didnt predicted this bear market! They were too busy shilling coins they were in their sphere of interest!
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

Many tips are fake to serve the purpose of the individual, very careful with tips on social media. Tips should be formed by the experts who we trust because they have been through the trading experience for a long time.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

Every strategies are fitted on a particular people. It will not suit in everyone because not all have the same strategy. Strategies are based on your own behavior and your own ways to find a good investment and profit. If ever youve seen some advice online, take some ideas on it and try to make your own.

I agree people need to make their own strategy with the advice they get online on social media. But I have seen people providing tips for trading with a time period, that is obviously dangerous, that is completely speculative. Yeah, they do come true, but not all. Later they start to charge people for their tips once they get some followers. I think some of the tips provided are not even eligible to be considered for building a strategy.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

Yes, with their tips you need to be careful, as with news from the media, they can skillfully manipulated by large investors and create a good point of purchase
You need to be very careful about all the information that you receive in social media, especially the information that it has to do with money or investments, there are many people spreading all kind of information that is not true and if you follow that advice without verifying it then it's likely that you are going to lose a lot of money, I know this should not happen because people should not follow the advice of someone that they do not even know but believe me it happens.
I can't imagine how people blindly follows those tips who came from anyone from the social media site, people who's doing this are somehow
don't have the patience to learned, they just take the risk and act like gambling with their luck, if the tips goes accordingly then they will have
decent earnings if not they will just accept the fact that they've loses their money, we can do better than that if we will take time to do a proper
research and practice, we don't need to listen to anybody else but with our own understanding and assessment.
I know it's very weird, and yet you see people in the forum giving their experiences about doing exactly that and as you may guess the story never turns out very well, it is very illogical, it is as if you were on the street asking for financial advice to anyone that you found and that you followed the advice of the person that you liked the most, if someone did that we would think that he is crazy and I think the same of the people that use social media to get tips for investments.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

If you want to get the tips or ideas related to cryptocurrency. You must check that on the correct place first but I see you were doing it wrong. Then people whoever have the thought the social media friend can help with trading. Confirm that you all guys are wrong in your assumption here.

There are people still taking big time on trading experience and making the professional video about the crypto trading and others.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

That is why it is so important for us to have a knowledge with everything and just don't rely on social media or to the news, because if we know what we are doing we will not panic and we will be confident enough with our decision.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

Not all the time that you see in social media is right sometimes it also fake and will never help you. Always have a time to read first and learn it.  Be critisize on every information that you see about trading or about crypto so that you will not regret it on the end.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

You are right, we should aware of the social media signal. If we are serious about trading about our money then we should learn to trade and try to make a good own strategy which will work for me. Depending on anyone for trading there is so bad for a long time. So be ready yourself right now.
The market is like an institution that enables you to learn again and again by giving you profit or loss. These are the signals the market gives you and the market response is very important in making future decisions. Besides, learning from ones own mistake is the best teacher.

No amount of search engines and other material can teach you that. Ultimately one should also do his own research about the market and every factor that influence his investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: