Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends  (Read 5001 times)
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:45:49 AM

Actually, most of the altcoins are actually beginning to show some positive trend and movement with a huge bullish divergence on most of them. I am really looking forward to the possibilities of seeing new money being pumped into the market with the hope of getting some good gains in coming days/weeks. All these still balls down on how Bitcoin is going to end up doing in coming days as well since its movement largely depends on the movement of most alts.
Tanya78

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

The etherium has potential. I think that ethereum will be much more worthwhile. I am sure that 500 dolars will be very soon.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:38:13 AM

I also wish you the same as you, if eth can exceed $300 in the near future then I believe eth can reach it by the end of the year.
melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:39:44 AM

Eventually Ethereum will recover. It is just hit hard with a lot of FUD and negative news. It will surely get back to its tracks and once these ICO dumpers gets out of the market then we will see more improvement with the network as well as the overall performance of the price.
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:17:44 AM

You know it's coming back without question.  Its an easy 5x right here on the number 2 coin.  If you don't buy you will always look back at this time and ask wtf was I thinking.  It will be so obvious in 6 months. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
dubinsky

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:30:38 AM

Yes, I believe this if ethereum has shown a positive trend because today many have known ethereum, and from time to time its development is very good
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:34:21 AM

There will be many disappointment for many people as I do not see bull market resumng any moment from now! The year has been bearish up to this point, what happen after this month is still unpredictable! Market is still slugish and negative sentiments is still very much around!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
vossybiglady

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

Ethereum will 100% come back and reach new highs.  It is running the ICo and token business right now.  No way it's just going to fade out.  How many bounties pay in anything other than Ethereum?  Maybe a handful.

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

Yes it has maintain the 0.04 area while BTC increase gives it value too but I think we still have another waves of dip to go because the bear market still look strong and will definitely happen , so just maintain your position cause when it's time comes no one might know.

Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:12:49 AM

Indeed this is now a great many news headlines regarding the ethereum. Even the longer ethereum this increasingly popular course. the more interested with the ethereum. This is what causes the ethereum became a trend.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:14:24 AM

The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.

I still wait to buy back again, for me this is not the right sign to enter market. Even the price look's good to buy but I'm sure it will go down next week, I believe if see bitcoin rise others will follow not eth. My strategy and mindset is different than you but let's see what happen next and never lost faith with crypto.

ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:15:01 AM

The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
While the price has stopped at $ 290 and is trying to break through the level of $ 300. The main thing is to get it, as it will give further growth. In the meantime, you can buy a few coins and wait for profits.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

Yes, the ethereum has really shown nicely moving higher these days. It is now building momentum and gaining strength towards the coming of bull market.

Investors may still buy ETH for positive future expectations. You're right that ETH may close to $500 at the end of this year.

According to analysts by the end of 2018, the price will be about $ 600. An important point is that they do not take into account force majeure, various negative info-guides and other factors that can prevent such currency growth in the fall.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:22:09 AM

The problem is that this positive trend is nothing if compare it to the negative one that Ethereum has shown over the last month. We all need a miracle for Ether to recover.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:30:23 AM

ethereum is still struggling hard to stay near $300 and is failing right now to keep its $280 price.  every bitcoin price bump sends it on a bigger drop. for instance we had a 0.25% drop in bitcoin price which made ETH drop 2%
i wouldn't really call this a "positive trend". unless you see a big ass pump to above $350 and rising, you shouldn't call it a rise either. there is still a high chance of more dumps coming.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:32:20 AM

The current impression is that Ethereum cannot reach BTC in terms of prices, but who knows? The financial markets are unpredictable. Who could anticipate the rise of Apple, Google or Amazon when they were small players?
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

If i see the progress of ethereum's price in the coinmarketcap, in my opinion in September 2018 the price of eth will be better and increase rather than in August 2018. Eventhough now the progress of increasing ethereum's price isn't significant, but day per day the price be better, so i optimist the price can reach more than $500 per coin. Maybe the price of eth in this year looks like one year ago that the price will be increase and more valuable in the end of year.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
luthfi46

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:34:51 AM

im agree with you, i think etherium can be better than 500$ in the end of this year, because last year etherium can surpass 1k$, so buy more and hold until early on 2019.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:35:16 AM

I noticed this the longer the ethereum indeed increasingly popular. a lot of the positive news indeed because of this very large number of devotees ethereum. I also really liked the ethereum.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:36:35 AM

The ethereum is still in the correction zone and it's too early to talk about growth. But I think soon the situation will stabilize and the price will go up, because today's price for the etherium is extremely low.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: