Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends  (Read 5001 times)
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

I didn't see a positive signal, but I noticed that ETH prices were getting lower and lower, and this year prices have been falling all the way from the beginning of the year to the present super-low prices.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KarinaChernyav

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:52:40 PM

I think that the Ethereum will prove itself this year. Eventually Ethereum will recover. And now better buy more Ethereum.
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

Ethereum is not showing any positive trend, at least none that I'm seeing. In the last few days, it has witnessed at least a thirty percent decrease in its price, and I don't think that is some positive trend. It is sad to see this coin suffer like this, I really love this coin, and just hope that all of this will stop. Soon enough.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

Yeah, and I really hope that this continues. I see that a lot of persons are already giving up on the coin, and to be sincere, I wouldn't exactly blame. That was some really tough struggle that the coin had last week, and the week before, and I am really hoping that now that it has started experiencing some positive trends, that it goes on for a while, and then hit the moon.
Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

for the present early to speak about a positive tendency of the price. yet there are no global signs if to look from the point of view of the technical analysis. but lateral motion already is
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

As a matter of fact, in recent days, almost the price of ETH has been increasing slightly, rising faster than BTC, so it can be seen that the recovery of this coin is gradually returning, so I think we will see the profit when holding the ETH

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.

I hope that is because I also have several Ethereums on the Local Exchange.
Ehereum is my favorite coin and I love the network, although sometimes I like to slow down the transaction.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:32:52 PM

This is just getting better, with ethereum going back into the green we can all heave a sigh of relief, there is still a long way to go with the coin to get back to its original glory but we would have to take it one step at a time. The price is starting to improve and that is greatly due to the fact that the coin is cheap and a lot of people are buying it up
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

I think that ether will show great trends in the nearest future and i have bought several coins. To my mind, i think that we can get coins now and keep them until the market recovers
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

I think that ether is a good coin which is worth investing in. soon it will show even better potential i believe in this. To my mind, ether is worth investing in not less than btc which is also a good one
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

Yes,t hat is really right. Ethereum always can give us the positive trend. This coin is a very promising coin even fro the future. However, some motnhs recently the value of the ETH is down. But, many people still put their trust in this altcoin. Why? Because we still believe in this positive trend. What about the future? I myself really believe it will reach its high market price again. Just be positive think of this ETH.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
at this moment, downtrend is still existing. The market value of many cryptos were in green marks but are now again on red. This only shows that market became more unpredictable this year which should give a hint to the investors that holding should be prioritized nowadays. Wait and be firmed still.
Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

I don't see the Ethereum showing any stability yet. Ethereum continues to fall in price and it is too early to say that it will grow to $ 500 by the end of the year

bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

If it continues to stabalize in 200$ then i think sooner or later it will fall again, market volatility brings excitement to trader as price depends so much from speculations and could drop whenever there is some fud from mainstream media happen. Hope eth could recover soon to 500$  Grin

Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

I just laughed when some people are predicting the entire downfall of Ethereum, it can never happen. Ethereum is a very good project that will always come back stronger whenever there is set back for it.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

I doubt ethereum will rise high this year, I think trying to research and analyze it will be difficult to happen in terms of growth. of course my assumption is always accompanied by research and reading from month to month. the market has the same pattern of rapid growth and then falls back, this will repeat the following month.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

I always refer to market movements in the marketcap.
well for ethereum it's quite difficult to predict in every move, swoop or grow tall. because currently there are a lot of Q4 running the market should have a path in a good direction, especially at the level of stability.
but in my opinion there is no significant growth this year.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

I doubt ethereum will rise high this year, I think trying to research and analyze it will be difficult to happen in terms of growth. of course my assumption is always accompanied by research and reading from month to month. the market has the same pattern of rapid growth and then falls back, this will repeat the following month.
Using good analyzation it will bring much better decision before making an entry of exiting this project, ETH still have lots of supporters, maybe it won't
rise that high this year but it can give satisfactory value before this year will end, we are all waiting bitcoin to rise and following with that would be the
alt market which is mostly ETH can grow further together with bitcoin.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

Of course this is good news for all of us, I also see the Ethereum movement getting better, it turns out what will be awaited is that by the end of 2018 there will be an increase, and many will build more profitable assets.
This seems to prove that crypto will rise again in the long run.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

I think that Ethereum is still standing still, but in the near future It can really start to grow. If you want to buy Ethereum, now is the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: