Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends  (Read 5001 times)
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

As we see, the price of ETH has fallen and hardly goes up to the end of 2018. Hopefully they will solve their scalability problems and the price will go up again.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

I agree with what you convey in your opinion that the development of the crypto currency no one can be sure if there is indeed an increase, of course it is a breath of fresh air for its investors
sgenuine

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.

I have been always a great believer of Ethereum. This cryptocurrency is one of the best in the modern market. I am sure that within the time Ethereum will be used as common currency for everyday life. We will see it soon.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

Of course I would like to Ethereum finally began to rise, but so far nothing positive with it not happening!
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

Now that ethereum has begun to show positive trends, i think this is the start or the beginning of crypto/market to restore itself. This is the good news to us and for those who invested in Ethereum, including Bitcoin and altcoins also will shown their price movements.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

I always trust Ethereum that he can manage to rise his value in his stable price this coming year that's why I keep adding more investments to it and buy some more other Altcoins to invest with my money to get a great amount of profit this coming year. And I think it is the starting increase of Ethereum right now we should keep in supporting it.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:57:44 AM

I think the ETH price is being dump due to the ICO project, too many junk projects and now they are dump to sell off the ETH numbers they mobilize. So this is an important moment of ETH if it stays on, it will come back soon.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

with the current ethereum situation where the price is still around $ 118 it will be difficult for ethereum to rise above $ 500 by the end of the year, let's wait until next year, ethereum can recover soon

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
Currently it is $ 130 and everything has gone beyond the imagination of investors. That's really one of the worst things I've ever experienced. I think ETH is not a potential altcoin. It's just a trivial altcoin. We should invest in XRP or Binance. These are the real altcoins of business and profitable for investors.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

Currently it is $ 130 and everything has gone beyond the imagination of investors. That's really one of the worst things I've ever experienced. I think ETH is not a potential altcoin. It's just a trivial altcoin. We should invest in XRP or Binance. These are the real altcoins of business and profitable for investors.
Why do you doubt in the ETH? Many modern projects were built on this platform. And today we see an only inevitable correction after a whole year of an unstoppable bull run with many ICOs. And with planned innovations, I'm sure ETH will take back own position and reputation.
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

So far, it has not been seen at all that Ethereum shows a good price, it seems to me that it will take a long time until the team thinks up something!
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

I think these drops for altcoins are mostly speculative(even though whole crypto is speculative) so ethereum prices will increase in the near future and we will see 700 800 usd levels again.

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

Definetly,this is a great news that we heard in this year end that etherium price reached into 500USD by the end of this year 2018,hoping thats this speculation would become true and maybe its bring a good optimistic or positive impact to all crypto coins in the market,therefore when etherium would show a positve trends,maybe this is the time thats we continue to doing back a day trading again.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

with the current ethereum situation where the price is still around $ 118 it will be difficult for ethereum to rise above $ 500 by the end of the year, let's wait until next year, ethereum can recover soon

I don’t think that ethereum will show a good price this year, but now there’s no need to despair, a very good time for investments, for people who trust him
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

What would make it reach to that level the price still goes up and down, we are very optimistic but it's still a see-saw, the only realistic price that it will reach is $200 if we are lucky that there is no more dump that's going to happen, it's all because of scam ICO who keep dumping eth whenever they finished the ICO.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

Unfortunately until now there has been no positive sign that can make ethereum prices skyrocket like last year, prices continue to drop and I am surprised to be offline for around 10 days and see the fact that ethereum drop prices from $ 220 to $ 115.

Robotbitcoin22

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

Hopefully, next year ethereum can increase. because for now I think it's difficult for ethereum to get back up. because the price of bitcoin itself is now experiencing a considerable decline
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

I agree with what you convey in your opinion that the development of the crypto currency no one can be sure if there is indeed an increase, of course it is a breath of fresh air for its investors
Why do you say that no one can be sure of the growth of cryptocurrency? after all, it is obvious by all factors that the future is coming with crypto

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

Hopefully, next year ethereum can increase. because for now I think it's difficult for ethereum to get back up. because the price of bitcoin itself is now experiencing a considerable decline
in the near future it will be difficult for ethereum to rise. to see it can return to the best price I think it really must take a long time. for now a positive trend has not been seen. for the next year I think that it is not necessarily able to return the ethereum price as before.
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 03:46:06 PM by VaLeRaaa

Vitalik was made an honorary doctor, now Ethereum will only grow

The co-founder of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin, has been awarded an honorary doctorate by Switzerland’s oldest institution of higher learning, the University of Basel.

According to the university’s Faculty of Business and Economics, which awarded Buterin the honorary doctorate, the award is ‘in recognition of his contribution to promoting decentralization and equal rights of participation in the digital revolution, as well as for his achievements in relation to cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, and institutional design.’
https://www.ccn.com/500-year-old-swiss-university-makes-vitalik-buterin-an-honorary-doctor/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: