Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends  (Read 5001 times)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

In any case, for future growth, we need some kind of accumulation. Personally, I expect that ethereal can fall to $ 50. I hope that after this all is over. The question is what will be the end, positive or negative. The main thing is that the blockchain continues to evolve.
trader4fun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:36:24 AM

U like the fact that bearish market is bringing semblance of normalcy into cryptocurrency market.  The market is pruning those that are in it only for the money.  I expect lower prices even at this point of lower price of cryptocurrency this year!

TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.

And unfortunately these positive trends did not affect what happens in the end with the market. I see this as the usual changes that are normal in cryptocurrency. I would like more
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

ethereum will not enter a positive trend before approaching Hardfork in January, and it does not seem to change the price significantly, you should be careful about ethereum

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

I think Ethereum now has the next line of defense of $ 70. Very soon if the situation does not change Ethereum will consolidate its position there.

If you think so, you can exchange Ethereum and start to work with the other tokens that have more chances to start the growth earlier than ETH. As for me, I am going to hold this altcoin I trust much.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

These positive trends don't show us something what we should listen to. Do you know why?
Market is still low, so there is no strong trend and as a result no fresh money flow

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

Now many people begin crypto reuse and this also has an impact on the price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when the price of Etherum can increase then automatically the price of other coins will start moving very positively.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

In general, I think that now is a good time for purchases.
See, the bitcoin trading volumes on the well-known p2p platform localbitcoins.com reached the values of the end of 2017, when there was a very strong excitement.

People are bought on bottoms.

And on the ETH blockchain, at the beginning of next year, very important updates are expected, so I think that the Ethereum will soon begin to grow from the current values.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

This is a happy news. give the answers of every anticipation and anxiety. the presence of the progress started the better it will add volume or activity within the ethereum. This proves there are still many who believe and not give up.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

These positive trends don't show us something what we should listen to. Do you know why?
Market is still low, so there is no strong trend and as a result no fresh money flow
Yes, bear is bear and this trend is about to end soon.

Its surprising to see that ETH and Bcash's price is now the same. No, bull run yet so these positive trends wont be experienced even at the last day of this year. Lets go full on hope by 2019.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Automaticbae

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

I am not too sure about this as ethereum isn't showing any positivity from what I can see. A lot of projects are trying to leave ethereum Blockchain to others like Tron, Stellar and EOS. Well, let's wait to see what will happen next as I think the marketplace need stability.
wavesroom

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

The prospects of Ethereum in 2019 are radically different from those in 2017. That year was devoted mainly to Bitcoin, and in the current a lot of attention is paid to the Ether. The platform is in demand among corporations and private developers. Steve Wozniak, one of the founders of Apple, noted that Ethereum will eventually become as popular as Apple, and that on the basis of the platform you can create a lot of interesting things.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

in my opinion now is a unique opportunity to buy an eterium at a price that we will not see next year and will hardly return to it ever. Even if he still squeezes, use this opportunity to buy

psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

In January, there will be information that ethereum will have a hardfork and of course this will be a good start because it will certainly have a good effect on ethereum, which is likely to increase prices
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

I have long noticed that Ethereum is exactly the crypto currency, which is the most hoped for. Now I am sure that it will help the whole market and that thanks to it we will get out of the long fall
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

I also think that Ethereum may rebound because its number of holders is still very large. I think Ethereum 2.0 may bring a turnaround.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

I have long noticed that Ethereum is exactly the crypto currency, which is the most hoped for. Now I am sure that it will help the whole market and that thanks to it we will get out of the long fall

I have to disagree. Bitcoin is still the king and that is where most people put in their money with. Going long at this bear market is the only thing, hard to short because of too much risk.

However, we haven't seen the positive trends on bitcoin and it continues to go down as we speak. Now its below $100 and who knows when it will recover. This bear season even affected the best of alt coins so its a long walk for everyone but let's say look at the bright side and buy in this dip.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

All what we have been seeing is negative trend except for the news about the hardfork and Constantinople. I guess that would have a positive effect on ethereum price. We just hope it won't be postponed again.  
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

All what we have been seeing is negative trend except for the news about the hardfork and Constantinople. I guess that would have a positive effect on ethereum price. We just hope it won't be postponed again.  
I personally believe in the Ethereum development team. And if you believe them, Ethereum has a lot of updates. Yes I think hard fork will bring growth but even more growth should bring the question of scaling !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: