Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends  (Read 5001 times)
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

The whole market is showing positive trends science the couple of days, but it does not mean that the bull run is back. These are just a small movements, but if we would touch 8000 USD before the end of the year, it would be another bull run.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

ethereum and bitcoin are the major benchmarks of current market volatility that do not necessarily affect all coins. If the two currencies continue to be consistent this is not a thing that will not likely return the bullish trend
well as these few months pass by, I have noticed very slight change upwards of these coins but in a very slow manner one which is very difficult to understand at all. The fact that it is very trend to hodl this bearish market. by the end of this year, the bearish will be ni more and it is the start of a bull run
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

ethereum and bitcoin are the major benchmarks of current market volatility that do not necessarily affect all coins. If the two currencies continue to be consistent this is not a thing that will not likely return the bullish trend
well as these few months pass by, I have noticed very slight change upwards of these coins but in a very slow manner one which is very difficult to understand at all. The fact that it is very trend to hodl this bearish market. by the end of this year, the bearish will be ni more and it is the start of a bull run
I think you should not count on the growth of the market this year,  I suppose that the growth will begin in the middle of 2019 and that will be if we are lucky.

terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

ethereum prices will go up for a moment now but I don't think it will touch the 500 $ because I think it's only a temporary pump and will be dumped at the end of the year.
be careful and take profits while you can, because the crypto market is very easy to manipulate.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

We have been seeing different different trends in the crypto market. If there is any sign of recovery and it is not sustained, then that is no recovery at all.
There seems to be a good uptrend at the moment, if it continues this way, that means it is a deviation from the thought of so many people about the crypto market this year. With time, everything will unfold as it is.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

Should ETH have a chance to return their $ 300 in the first quarter of this year? After a few days, we are seeing growth. It seems to me that a serious fall is already behind us and maybe by the end of 2019 we will be able to see ETH at $ 500.

esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

I do not rule out such an option but the correction is not over yet, perhaps there will be a lateral movement of the price up, if you are willing to risk it is your personal decision to buy Ethereum right now, personally, I keep Ethereum but most of the money I have postponed to buy at a lower price. Maybe I'm wrong.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

i see from last 3 day yes, all coin is raising, but we dont know is this bull run, or just a trap from whale.
just do research first, i know if we buy now we can make biig profit if this really pumping, but if a trap you can lose more.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

Should ETH have a chance to return their $ 300 in the first quarter of this year? After a few days, we are seeing growth. It seems to me that a serious fall is already behind us and maybe by the end of 2019 we will be able to see ETH at $ 500.

I think the possibily that Ethereum reach at 300 USD at early of next year is probable. Because next time, Ethereum will have hard-fork and maybe it will be pushed the price up

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

of course ethereum has indeed shown, today the price continues to rise and will continue on tomorrow and so on, come on friend, we cannot deny that ethereum is still the best choice

Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

I am one of the supporters of good ethereum ever since it was founded. its technology and team is amazing. But lately, its prices were dramatically declined as compared to other coins. I think its prices were down just to raise again and come stronger. Now the market is correcting itself, and so its prices. Its prices will hit $ 300 by the end of the year 2018, I think.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

of course ethereum has indeed shown, today the price continues to rise and will continue on tomorrow and so on, come on friend, we cannot deny that ethereum is still the best choice
- Well, in just a few days, the value of eth has signs of recovery and that makes you think and determine that eth is still a good choice and can continue to increase, which is really a false thinking because you should know that we have seen this situation too much in the recent period, the recovery only appears for a few days and then the red will come back stronger. So, the current trend still can not be called a positive trend, green is still not solid, we need to wait a short time to eth and the market prove that the most obvious

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

if the news is true I will be happy. but it looks like ETH is having a hard time going up to 200 $ by the end of this year, because what I know is that ETH will start a trend update in 2019. So if prices don't go down in 2018 then ETH is in good condition.
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

i see from last 3 day yes, all coin is raising, but we dont know is this bull run, or just a trap from whale.
just do research first, i know if we buy now we can make biig profit if this really pumping, but if a trap you can lose more.

know how the crypto market work is hard and need a long time to understand about that,,
because this market is different with the others, for example forex, etc
we should know when the best time to enter the market and when the right time to exit the market in profit or in loss
my big hope now the real bull is coming to crypto market  Wink
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

After another fall, Ethereum finally started to grow, which was not observed for a very long time, there is hope that the coin will return to itself 2 position!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
Its a thought that bullrun being coming back is a maybe but I think its the truth that crypto prices really are rising as it stands now. And I think its good for us if that is the case. With our hope still standing still I think its a good gamble.
It is too early to say that the market is ready for another bull. Now there is only a price correction, as the market has long been falling down. I think soon the cue Ball will again fall to 3000 dollars.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

The whole market is showing positive trends science the couple of days, but it does not mean that the bull run is back. These are just a small movements, but if we would touch 8000 USD before the end of the year, it would be another bull run.
movement that is too delusional, see ethereum prices now worth $ 80 and can grow up to $ 8000? too calssic your joking way. it's better to wait and see than just continue to fantasize

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

Ethereum had a nice downtrend and everything that lies under the 100$ level i`d better buy as much as possible. The way that ETH will recover will be amazing
berrehili
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
Its a thought that bullrun being coming back is a maybe but I think its the truth that crypto prices really are rising as it stands now. And I think its good for us if that is the case. With our hope still standing still I think its a good gamble.
It is too early to say that the market is ready for another bull. Now there is only a price correction, as the market has long been falling down. I think soon the cue Ball will again fall to 3000 dollars.

I agree, I don't think there will another bullrun anytime soon. If anything happens it will be some quick pumps by bots quickly followed by dumps. Now is the time where fundamentals will be the backbone of crypto-assets growth.

██████████████       K I  ●  F O U N D A T I O N       ██████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      //  https://Foundation.Ki  //      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vettyra

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

At the moment the price of all coins rises, I think this is only temporary after the correction has occurred. Even so, I'm sure at the end of December Ethereum prices will go up again because of the ongoing Ethereum 2.0 project. With features : Proof of stake ("Casper"), Scalability ("sharding"), Virtual Machine Improvements (EWASM), Improvements to cross-contract logic , Improvements to protocol economics.

Sooner or later the price of Ethereum will peak again as the project progresses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: