Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:47:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Better than Bitcoin? Good investment?  (Read 636 times)
Vicrey

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:44:39 AM

there is no better investment project than bitcoin in crypto currency, although some other says that these coins (holders coins what so ever) is the best among all coins, blah. blah. blah. but in the end, they are all turn again in bitcoin on their some personal reasons, bitcoin is the best and be more better in the future so don't find any coins better than bitcoin because bitcoin is the only best one.

but out side crypto currency, for me gold and real state are good in investment. because like bitcoin these two are the best in making profits for the long term run.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

I don't think so, the best investment in cryptocurrency is still BTC. If you said ETH or any coin in top 10 cmc i can accept it your opinion, but this coin Tmoney? I never heard about that.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Brequir

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

The information provided here is not enough to justify if this is a better investment than BTC. You need to provide the link, the description of the team and the number of experts too to determine if it is the better one or not.
Giarturner

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

This does seem like a good platform to invest in. But claiming it to be better than bitcion seems a bit too far-fetched. Also, just looking at the ICO benchmark and the soft and hard cap is not enough to determine if it is worth the investment or not.
Dina Alina

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

Just looking at the ICO benchmarks and the ratings is not enough to justify that it is better than the most popular coin in the market that is BTC. We do need more info like the team and the number of experts behind it and the whitepaper.
Lattlyined

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

No crypto is better than bitcoin and won’t be in the future. Bitcoin will always be the king of the crypto market. If you’re asking if it’s a good investment then I have no answer to that since you didn’t even bother to give us a name of the ICO or any other information. Those ratings look good though.
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

Your idea may be true, but I think that in the case of investment or investment prior we must be careful. It is not so easy to bit Bitcoin in a short time. But nothing is impossible in the cryptocurrency market, we all hope to be safe.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

Ethereum? No way, Nothing is better than Bitcoin. But, it looks like BTC performs worst, Dash could be a good alternative investment in this dip, also NEO and LTC good investment while the market remains weak. What do you say?
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

Just looking at the ICO benchmarks and the ratings is not enough to justify that it is better than the most popular coin in the market that is BTC. We do need more info like the team and the number of experts behind it and the whitepaper.
Good reviews from ICO rating websites are easy to get, just by spending a small amount of money, it's easy. So many ICOs are rated good but become scam.
And this ICO is no substitute or better than bitcoin, even the best altcoins nowadays can't be compared to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

Nice try then, but unfortunatly nothing just cant be better than bitcoin now, btc is becoming more and more supported by peoples and I think it will stay top 1 with capitalization of all crypto over 60% in next moth. However idea of this ICO looks really interesting I'd like to look closer for it.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

Ethereum? No way, Nothing is better than Bitcoin. But, it looks like BTC performs worst, Dash could be a good alternative investment in this dip, also NEO and LTC good investment while the market remains weak. What do you say?
Yes, now it looks like ethereum's highest price is just a memory. He didn't even stand at $ 280, and still fell. BTC looks able to survive, but in a few days it seems fall too. If I choose an alternative, I will choose LTC. NEO seems bad to me since he also fell like eth.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

Couldn’t you at least provide us with a name of the ICO? I have searched different ICO sites and didn’t even find any that resembles the logo in the picture. You should have at least gave some basic info and a website link. These type of post are just a waste of time for both readers and you.
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

It's a little bit awkward to answer this type of question actually. I guess this is far more to go to get the hard cap. I don't know why people start to compare anything with the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneer one in this market and something like this type of ICO should not be compared at this point.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

Bitcoin is the gold of the future and the future is now. People should be aware of that and be less dependent of the traditional financial system.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

That's not so easy to say anything else better then bitcoin because bitcoin is the most promising crypto that exist on crypto world.
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

Bitcoin is on now 7271$ it's will be improving again because many investors come back to invest on it and that's will help to occur the previous situation of 2018 in some month later.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:10:29 AM

BTC has a lot of advantage over other altcoins.
First, its been here for a long time and has sustained tough times. So, the trust in BTC has increased over time.
Second, Bitcoin has proven to be far more secure than than its counterparts. Which is a huge lead in itself.
Third, Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software and more hardware that supports it.

But, it still doesn't make altcoin investment, a bad choice. It just wont be easy to overcome Bitcoin given its lead.
reportcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

There are no coins that are better than bitcoin at the moment. What I know, bitcoin is the oldest coin with a large enough market volume. This large market volume shows that bitcoin is a coin that has more interest than other coins.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

I think there are better investment than bitcoin, but as of right now it is still the best investment in crypto along with strong coins like eth and ripple. In time some other good coins will dominate the sphere.
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

That's not a easy task to predict where is the perfect platform to invest and which one can be make investors benefitted.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: