Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ethereum recover before December!  (Read 1431 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

To some extent we can predict if bitcoin is going to recover before before December this year but I doubt if ethereum and some of it tokens will recover before December. Before December lasy year, when bitcoin is getting pump ethereum will also be getting pump but I see bitcoin going up now and ethereum is getting dumping.

Nope there will no recovery happening this year.we are in the bad shape of market and price increase is not in the act of giving us a good profit like what had happened last quarter of 2017

The right thing to expect now is a continuous falling or maintaining the value this September upto the end year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

To some extent we can predict if bitcoin is going to recover before before December this year but I doubt if ethereum and some of it tokens will recover before December. Before December lasy year, when bitcoin is getting pump ethereum will also be getting pump but I see bitcoin going up now and ethereum is getting dumping.
Well said but you must understand that the cryptocurrency market has not been impressive since the beginning of the year to this point in time. Even Bitcoin that has on few occasions risen up has done that for a very brief period. What I understand and strongly believe is that Ethereum will recover before December although the recovery may not be so impressive as one would have loved it to be.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

it cannot be predicted when ethereum will return high, but we can expect ethereum to grow optimally in the next few months because we know that in December December all prices can grow high and maximum so I think this can be expected to grow high again.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

I believe that the recovery of all crypto-currencies, including ETH, needs to be extinguished in February 2019
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

In any case, the growth of bitcoin and Ethereum is inevitable after such a correction ! It's just a matter of time and I think this Ethereum will also restore growth by December !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

I don't think if the same scenario last year would happen this December, bitcoin last december and January 2018 hit the $20,000 and also ethereum hit the highest price of it.
I'm pretty sure the market will recover by the end of 2018, but I'm not sure if the same scenario will happen this time.
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

I don't think if the same scenario last year would happen this December, bitcoin last december and January 2018 hit the $20,000 and also ethereum hit the highest price of it.
I'm pretty sure the market will recover by the end of 2018, but I'm not sure if the same scenario will happen this time.

we can't do anything, we can only wait and keep waiting. and hopefully, as in the scenario, December ethereum will recover, still have to be sure even though it's only a scenario, if that's true, I'm sure all investors will party
 Grin
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

Nobody knows when Ethereum will recover. It will take this entire market to recover to make it bullish again. Maybe bitcoin ETF approval will be the catalyst.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

It has been disappointing to see ETH value going down. No idea why ETH value faced this situation unlike bitcoin. Just look at the growth trend of Bitcoin and ETH. When bitcoin value spiked up, ETH value would spike up and the trend will reflect on systems after 24 hours. ETH value is expected grow based on its small contracts let out in the market. Hope the trend come back on track very soon. Expect the ETH value to be at $350 by December 2018.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

Anything can happen in the crypto currency market just the way no one was not able predict the current downward trend of ethereum, so also the reverse may happen before end of December this year. All we need to do it to be positive and buy ethereum as its market value are very cheap now before is too late.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

Anything can happen in the crypto currency market just the way no one was not able predict the current downward trend of ethereum, so also the reverse may happen before end of December this year. All we need to do it to be positive and buy ethereum as its market value are very cheap now before is too late.
it is possible that some forecasts may catch up and saw a decline in the near future even below $ 100 of the indicator. This will be a good chance for investment. That's what will happen to the crypto-currencies in the market in the society and whether the price of coins will rise in the future is the most urgent issue to date.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 11:43:49 PM by Aleh777

Yes but to the extend. I predict the value would hit minimum $300 to $400. Etherium's small contracts should support its value grow to reach the minimum value said. Last dump was unexpected. Bitcoin value spiked up a little bit but Ether value started to dip so fast. We did not expect the value fall below $200 and none know the reason behind it. Ether is one of the best potential coin to invest. We can just utilize this situation to buy more ETH. This is what we can do to support the coin. 
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

I doubt if Cryptocurrency will recover before December 2018.
I analyze that the price of Cryptocurrency since the beginning of the year has experienced a lot of decline until this month, Cryptocurrency is still often experiencing price declines due to the volatile nature of Cryptocurrency.
I think Cryptocurrency takes longer to recover and rise again.
I think there are still many unresolved factors with a Cryptocurrency that makes Cryptocurrency prices still fall in value.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

IMO, the recovery of Ethereum in the future is a sure thing but to be able to confirm that ETH will recover in December 2018 is very difficult. ETH's current price is at $ 196 and will continue to decline if the market does not have a positive change. So this time just wait.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:17:27 AM

For me YES, and I still expecting that ethereum will reach $150. It is possible to dump more, specially that bitcoin is still not stable, let's hope for that and there are still more opportunity to buy ethereum, just wait for the right time and dip.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

With this decline, I think cardano looked more at the market. But I do not think you can come
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:02:44 AM

I think the price of the ethereum case can not be so much higher than that of december  since the loss of altcoins today is considerably higher.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

I think that all people are hoping that we will have another bull run in December, just like we had last year. But at the same time many people will start selling when the prices start to increase, in order to not face the decrease in price that followed after the bull run. So i think we will have some increases in the price of crypto( including Ethereum), but not at the same level as it happened last December.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:59:29 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 07:41:53 PM by Hannahanto

I am sure yes ETH will certainly recover back to its normal track. It may hit minumum $400 by end of this year. As like other crypto currencies, ETHer value as well has gone down this year and this trend has become normal. The small contracts Etherium has taken should support ether value grow threefold the value than the current value. Hope ETH value comes back on track this month.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

I am sure yes ETH will certainly recover back to its normal track. It may hit minumum $400 by end of this year. As like other crypto currencies, ETHer value as well has gone down this year and this trend has become normal.
I think so too, eth will recover by the end of the year, but it won't rise high or reach its ATH and maybe only around $400 to $600 in December.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: