Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ethereum recover before December!  (Read 1431 times)
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

I also hope ETH will recover at the end of the year. It is hard to see the $ 1000 price this year. ETH will rise again and the price will be around $ 500-600 at the end of the year.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

there are so many factors that can affect ethereum's price movements, but I am not sure that the price will recover so quickly, at the end of this year I am not sure that ethereum is recovering
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

i cant see the possibilities for both ethereum and bitcoin price will recover until the end of 2018, the price will shown stagnant between $200 - $500 for ethereum and $6000 - $9000 for bitcoin price. this fall will last until the beginning of 2019, and than the bull will come after the end of Q1 in 2019. But, There will no the new all time high price to reach until the beginning of 2020, than bitcoin and etherum price will pump and break the last all time high price record.

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

I am sure and optimistic that ethereum always has the chance to recover faster than everyone had expected, I am sure and optimistic that before December ethereum prices will reach $ 500 so that buying now at a low price then we get a big profit.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

i cant see the possibilities for both ethereum and bitcoin price will recover until the end of 2018, the price will shown stagnant between $200 - $500 for ethereum and $6000 - $9000 for bitcoin price. this fall will last until the beginning of 2019, and than the bull will come after the end of Q1 in 2019. But, There will no the new all time high price to reach until the beginning of 2020, than bitcoin and etherum price will pump and break the last all time high price record.

I have similar opinion, we can't expect prices to reach new ATH before 2020.
Until the end of this year it would be good to see Ethereum back to $500 and
Bitcoin back to $10000.
   People expect too much from crypto-currencies. I'm not one of them! I planned
to wait years with my investments before I invested. This drop is kinda good for me,
I will have time to buy some more crypto-currencies with very low prices. I bought
Ethereum at $400 and later at $1000 dollars, it's down a lot but I'm not worried yet.
Let's wait few more years and we see what will happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

To some extent we can predict if bitcoin is going to recover before before December this year but I doubt if ethereum and some of it tokens will recover before December. Before December lasy year, when bitcoin is getting pump ethereum will also be getting pump but I see bitcoin going up now and ethereum is getting dumping.

Ive been talking this thing about ethereum in many of this thread here that ethereum will bounce back this october or before the start of the next year. The whales might get tired at all in playing the crypto market and will start to control the value of ethereum upward.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

many predictions of crypto experts in several media, which state that the potential for ETH or altcoin is difficult to pick up last year's maxima prices.
it has been proven for now ... ETH is getting weaker.
and has reached the point of saturation.
maybe the prediction is correct
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

Well if ETH is going to recover, I think ETH in 2017 shouldn't not be compare directly with ETH in 2018. There was a massive pump last year, that lead to the increase in the value of ethereum and every other coin associated with it. So it is possible for ETH to still gather some weight this year but getting back to $1000 is almost not possible. But who knows what might happen in the next minute? Anything can still happen and this is cryptocurrency for crying out loud, so let's hope for the best.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

To some extent we can predict if bitcoin is going to recover before before December this year but I doubt if ethereum and some of it tokens will recover before December. Before December lasy year, when bitcoin is getting pump ethereum will also be getting pump but I see bitcoin going up now and ethereum is getting dumping.
May be December but December of 2019. ETH falls for a month and from 400$ it has fallen to 170$. Everytime the expectations for ETH rise this year are broken. ETH will continue to be dumped and at the lowest price under 100$ in 6-12 months

Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

I am still sure that ethereum will rise at the end of the year or December, because ethereum is one of the promising coins for now ethereum is in a bad condition,but believe this situation is not  for as long forever
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

i dont expect anything at this year. this year so fucking bad except on january
all coin is going down and down. make us lose much money

ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

I am still sure that ethereum will rise at the end of the year or December, because ethereum is one of the promising coins for now ethereum is in a bad condition,but believe this situation is not  for as long forever
Of course, such a situation with the price of the ethereum will not last long, as a month or more will make a big release that will greatly affect the price. And if the market returns soon, then it will happen even earlier...
YasuoSan

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

I think it will recover in the future, this is also a good time for you to invest E
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:29:19 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 12:33:05 AM by maarx

Normally when bitcoin price pumps then automatically Ethereum price also pumps, but current situation is just opposite to that. Even though bitcoin price shows its pump Ethereum price goes to dump. But Ethereum has a bright future and it is high potential and promising coin. Hope to see ETH price grow up by end September 2018. The small contracts Ether has taken would in return bring a good value to the coins.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

Are you serious? I do my trades on kucoin and these last two weeks was one of the biggest break for ETH. You may also compare the price movement on coinmarketcap for ETH vs BTC, you will see there that ETH gains bigger and faster than BTC. It is not impossible for ETH to reach above $500 by the end of the year or before December specially if BTC reaches above $10,000 this year.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

High chance to recover ethereum before end of thid yeat 2018 or in the month of december. Not only ethereum who possible to increase the value because most of the coins or altcoins or tokens can possible to pump too. So better if you buy more ethereum or other coins and prefer to earn more money during the december when the market will recover.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

This issue stopped worrying me, because I managed to get rid of ETH while it cost more than $ 400. I'm sure that the price of this coin will not grow to $ 300 until the end of this year.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

This issue stopped worrying me, because I managed to get rid of ETH while it cost more than $ 400. I'm sure that the price of this coin will not grow to $ 300 until the end of this year.
If investors can spread positive news around it and they reduce the rate at which they panic sell, the coin will recover slowly and if there is high demand for it, it will grow higher when the bull market start.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

Ethereum is poised to more than recover, it could even flourish and reach new all time highs by December this year (2018)! Thing about Ethereum is that it has great adoption rates because the technology behind it is useful and very easy to use. It also helps that the development team is very active in tackling problems.

I would be surprised if ETH is valued more than $1000 by December.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

I think ethereum will recover maybe higher price inthis year when bullrun coming on bitcoin in this october or in november, watch the move and keep hodl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: