Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ...after the two are caught NAKED in the back of his pickup truck.  (Read 3587 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:59:10 PM

High school golf coach, 36, admits to having sex with 17-year-old student after the two are caught NAKED in the back of his pickup truck
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572552/High-school-golf-coach-36-admits-having-sex-17-year-old-student-two-caught-NAKED-pickup-truck.html

'When asked what they were doing, Guilfoy told the officer they were having sex,' IMPD Lieutenant Christopher Bailey said in a statement. 'Guilfoy also told officers he was a teacher at Greenwood High School and that the female inside the truck was one of his students.'

Duh...

Well, at least he was honest. Cheesy

I noticed that too.
His honesty will not help him much (this time), but he did tell the truth.
He probably didn't need to be so quick about telling them he was a teacher, but he was busted either way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 11:49:02 PM

High school golf coach, 36, admits to having sex with 17-year-old student after the two are caught NAKED in the back of his pickup truck
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572552/High-school-golf-coach-36-admits-having-sex-17-year-old-student-two-caught-NAKED-pickup-truck.html

'When asked what they were doing, Guilfoy told the officer they were having sex,' IMPD Lieutenant Christopher Bailey said in a statement. 'Guilfoy also told officers he was a teacher at Greenwood High School and that the female inside the truck was one of his students.'

Duh...

I noticed that too.
He probably didn't need to be so quick about telling them he was a teacher, but he was busted either way.

Well he could've said that they were playing a card game with invisible cards and invisible clothes
I'm not sure honesty is even a factor in helpfulness for this situation
Revolution

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

Trading BTC, looking for amazon cards

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:58:13 PM

They should say an oath for for teachers.

Though Shall Not have sex while they are still your students and are not of legal age.

I remember that as one of the commandments..

cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:21:18 PM

Duh...

Nice..

apsvinet

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:27:10 PM

Duh...

I noticed that too.

Well he could've said that they were playing a card game with invisible cards and invisible clothes
I'm not sure honesty is even a factor in helpfulness for this situation
I don't see why admitting your crime would be better. It helps the investigation and so but why would it excuse whatever you did?

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:15:57 PM

Though Shall Not have sex while they are still your students and are not of legal age.

Moses left it out, why?
Was he feeling a bit guilty?

apsvinet

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:17:49 PM

Moses left it out, why?
Was he feeling a bit guilty?
I don't remember the part where Moses is a teacher that has sex with his students in the back of his pickup truck.
Then again I haven't read the bible.

5thStreetResearch

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 06:39:31 PM

My basketball coach in HS banged some whore from our class, she was 18 but he got fired of course anyways

apsvinet

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:41:41 PM

My basketball coach in HS banged some whore from our class, she was 18 but he got fired of course anyways
It's not about it being illegal, it's about it being against the rules of your workplace. He didn't go to jail, he just got fired, correct?

5thStreetResearch

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 06:55:58 PM

It's not about it being illegal, it's about it being against the rules of your workplace. He didn't go to jail, he just got fired, correct?

Yes.  I didn't disagree with the firing, of course that precedent cannot be set in a school whether the girl is 18 or not. 

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:04:12 PM

I think the law should be more focused on if the fact if it is a consented sex or not (since she is 17) rather than the counting the min and hours till she is 18 yo, (for reference the Age of consent in many European countries is 15 or 16 and apparently it works). well obviously there is another moral issue here as he is a teacher and she is his student, but he is getting jailed because she is underage...
postingthatsmypurpose

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:08:45 PM

What's wrong with this society Huh But if it's not a rape then... Cheesy
apsvinet

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:30:32 PM

Exactly, if it's not rape it's ok in my opinion. Of course there's got to be some sort of restriction to protect the younger children, but the fact that you have to be 18 to chose who you want to have sex with is a ridiculous law. However teachers shouldn't have relations (sexual or not) with their students, as it's inappropriate ( grading, marking tests and such ).

kuroman

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:37:02 AM

Exactly, if it's not rape it's ok in my opinion. Of course there's got to be some sort of restriction to protect the younger children, but the fact that you have to be 18 to chose who you want to have sex with is a ridiculous law. However teachers shouldn't have relations (sexual or not) with their students, as it's inappropriate ( grading, marking tests and such ).
it depends really, when I was in high school (more than a decade ago I guess) I remember my english teacher was in a relationship with one of the student and they were engaged once the year was over he marrierd her, he is a professional and he did his job properly, and also their relationship was "clean", they only meet in public places or with the familly I'm almost sure they married as virgins both of them.
apsvinet

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:42:43 AM

it depends really, when I was in high school (more than a decade ago I guess) I remember my english teacher was in a relationship with one of the student and they were engaged once the year was over he marrierd her, he is a professional and he did his job properly, and also their relationship was "clean", they only meet in public places or with the familly I'm almost sure they married as virgins both of them.
Well in 9.9/10 other situations he'd get fired. Can you imagine how hard it is to do your work fair if you're dating one of your students?

kuroman

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:47:54 AM

it depends really, when I was in high school (more than a decade ago I guess) I remember my english teacher was in a relationship with one of the student and they were engaged once the year was over he married her, he is a professional and he did his job properly, and also their relationship was "clean", they only meet in public places or with the family I'm almost sure they married as virgins both of them.
Well in 9.9/10 other situations he'd get fired. Can you imagine how hard it is to do your work fair if you're dating one of your students?
if you are a professional it shouldn't be a problem at all trust me, in fact it has an opposite effect I can tell you this from my experience, since a lot of my family are teachers (high school and university) and I can tell you that they are more strict with me than with the other students. it doesn't change the fact that there are some that might want to abuse the system but that's the exception not the general rule
apsvinet

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:50:08 PM

it depends really, when I was in high school (more than a decade ago I guess) I remember my english teacher was in a relationship with one of the student and they were engaged once the year was over he married her, he is a professional and he did his job properly, and also their relationship was "clean", they only meet in public places or with the family I'm almost sure they married as virgins both of them.
if you are a professional it shouldn't be a problem at all trust me, in fact it has an opposite effect I can tell you this from my experience, since a lot of my family are teachers (high school and university) and I can tell you that they are more strict with me than with the other students. it doesn't change the fact that there are some that might want to abuse the system but that's the exception not the general rule
Mhm, I don't know where you're from or anything but the general opinion is that teacher-student relationships are taboo. It's not that hard to wait till you finish school, and if you're not having a physical relationship anyways it shouldn't be a problem. But if everything works out well and professionally, then I don't see a reason it could not be. Smiley

kuroman

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:34:42 PM

Mhm, I don't know where you're from or anything but the general opinion is that teacher-student relationships are taboo. It's not that hard to wait till you finish school, and if you're not having a physical relationship anyways it shouldn't be a problem. But if everything works out well and professionally, then I don't see a reason it could not be. Smiley

yes exactly, the teacher-student relationship is a complex one, since usually we are talking about underaged or immature students and old teacher, also the nature of the relation/influence the relationship have makes things more complicated, but again in this case it's silly that one guy should go to prison if they were having consented sex, him being fired from the school is a punishment for it self since he did something morally wrong
oceans

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:39:06 PM

I think the student is old enough. If they don't  do it on the school what is the problem?
apsvinet

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:58:28 PM

yes exactly, the teacher-student relationship is a complex one, since usually we are talking about underaged or immature students and old teacher, also the nature of the relation/influence the relationship have makes things more complicated, but again in this case it's silly that one guy should go to prison if they were having consented sex, him being fired from the school is a punishment for it self since he did something morally wrong
Exactly. Shouldn't be against the law, but if it's against the school policy, his punishment should be school related, e.g getting fired.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: