Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ...after the two are caught NAKED in the back of his pickup truck.  (Read 3587 times)
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:44:20 PM

folks I'm not saying the student is innocent in all of this but what do you think should happen to her?  maybe a blemish on her academic career is in order I don't know.  But the teacher is the authority figure in this situation and should no better.  Don't put you or your student in this situation and there is no issue.

You wanna bank so bad wait still she is 18 and avoid this type of issue.  As for kids maturing faster I'm on the fence with that.  I see alot of adults that act like children all the time.  There is more info available sure but many people don't know how to digest all the info that is around them and just become spoiled and sort of mentally lazy IMO.

she is still now close to the shitstorm the teacher is getting, he already lost his career in teaching he'll be jailed, he'll be denigrated .....ect ect

My issue with is that she is 17 and considered a minor legaly, if the relationship was consensual then there should be no legal issue here, I can understand the decision to fire him (which really harsh) if it is against school regulation and for reputation sake and what's not and the student should be punished in the same way, but from there to have legal shitstorm on him is another story

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:22:04 PM

folks I'm not saying the student is innocent in all of this but what do you think should happen to her?  maybe a blemish on her academic career is in order I don't know.  But the teacher is the authority figure in this situation and should no better.  Don't put you or your student in this situation and there is no issue.

You wanna bank so bad wait still she is 18 and avoid this type of issue.  As for kids maturing faster I'm on the fence with that.  I see alot of adults that act like children all the time.  There is more info available sure but many people don't know how to digest all the info that is around them and just become spoiled and sort of mentally lazy IMO.

she is still now close to the shitstorm the teacher is getting, he already lost his career in teaching he'll be jailed, he'll be denigrated .....ect ect

My issue with is that she is 17 and considered a minor legaly, if the relationship was consensual then there should be no legal issue here, I can understand the decision to fire him (which really harsh) if it is against school regulation and for reputation sake and what's not and the student should be punished in the same way, but from there to have legal shitstorm on him is another story
I think it's absolutely fair to fire him, if it's against the school policy ( which it is with 99.99% certainty ). Every teacher or employee for that matter should make sure to know their rights and what they can and can't do. However legal punishment? Nah, that'd just be ridiculous.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:39:32 PM

I'm 23 and I guarantee I'll feel this way when I'm 70.

i am 25 and I feel like I am 70

You can change that and feel young again.  Smiley

apsvinet

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:45:04 PM

Yeah, for example by having sex with a 17 year old girl, or what? Cheesy
Maybe the teacher was just having a mid life crisis!

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 01:25:42 PM

Mid life crisis? Sounds to me like he was at the top of his game if he's a teacher and can score girls that young without being rich and successful Tongue
kuroman

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:47:50 PM

Yeah, for example by having sex with a 17 year old girl, or what? Cheesy
Maybe the teacher was just having a mid life crisis!

we really don't know, it might have been serious between the two, the weird part is that when he was found he admited everything in the spot he was to honest about it I guess
Kiki112

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:34:13 PM

Mid life crisis? Sounds to me like he was at the top of his game if he's a teacher and can score girls that young without being rich and successful Tongue

what if they did him just to get good grades?

apsvinet

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:21:57 PM

Then he's an ass for doing it, and they're bitches for asking for it. Students should be expelled, teacher should lose his employment.

kuroman

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:35:28 AM

Doubtfull, unless he is really a pervert and someone who can't control him self, but that is really exceptional
bitvestor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:58:32 PM

Well, he knew he was gonna be done for soon..
apsvinet

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:58:35 PM

Doubtfull, unless he is really a pervert and someone who can't control him self, but that is really exceptional
Meh, why not? Student-teacher sexual relationships aren't unusual at all, and if one of the benefits would be higher grades, would that be surprising?

kuroman

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:43:57 PM

Meh, why not? Student-teacher sexual relationships aren't unusual at all, and if one of the benefits would be higher grades, would that be surprising?

O.o don't know where you live, but as someone who travels a lot I can assure you that it is not the case, teacher student relationship are pretty rare and exceptional, teachers knows the weight of responsibility they have and the problem it could create for them, not even universaty teacher do such a thing
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:48:56 PM

High school golf coach, 36, admits to having sex with 17-year-old student after the two are caught NAKED in the back of his pickup truck
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572552/High-school-golf-coach-36-admits-having-sex-17-year-old-student-two-caught-NAKED-pickup-truck.html

'When asked what they were doing, Guilfoy told the officer they were having sex,' IMPD Lieutenant Christopher Bailey said in a statement. 'Guilfoy also told officers he was a teacher at Greenwood High School and that the female inside the truck was one of his students.'

Duh...

High school golf coach? ....wtf, when I was in HS we didnt have a golf team
kuroman

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:02:04 PM

lol nice catch I forgot about that shit! golf coach <.< he is not even a real teacher per say!
apsvinet

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:36:42 PM

High school golf coach, 36, admits to having sex with 17-year-old student after the two are caught NAKED in the back of his pickup truck
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572552/High-school-golf-coach-36-admits-having-sex-17-year-old-student-two-caught-NAKED-pickup-truck.html

'When asked what they were doing, Guilfoy told the officer they were having sex,' IMPD Lieutenant Christopher Bailey said in a statement. 'Guilfoy also told officers he was a teacher at Greenwood High School and that the female inside the truck was one of his students.'

Duh...

Are there high schools that have golf teams? Which part of the world is this? lol

kuroman

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:05:48 PM

Duh...

Are there high schools that have golf teams? Which part of the world is this? lol

1st world problems... i guess it must be some $$$$$ private school
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:34:16 PM

Duh...

1st world problems... i guess it must be some $$$$$ private school
Indeed, private school where posh twats can send their posh twat kids to sleep with the teachers. >.<

kuroman

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:08:19 PM

and as a Privite school I don't understand why they didn't keep this underwarp, instead of getting bad publicity about it weird
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:58:31 PM

and as a Privite school I don't understand why they didn't keep this underwarp, instead of getting bad publicity about it weird
It's not the School's fault though, and it shouldn't get a bad reputation.
"And as a Private school" by the way, are you a Private school? Cheesy

kuroman

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:28:51 PM

It's not the School's fault though, and it shouldn't get a bad reputation.
"And as a Private school" by the way, are you a Private school? Cheesy
not me the school is lol, no what I'm saying didn't they get caught with a school guard and not a police patrol? I don't recall correctly as it's been a while, but if it was a school guard then something doesn't right, also the guy said everything
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: