Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freelance Marketer and Consultant  (Read 1144 times)
blatchcorn (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:50:12 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 09:21:13 PM by blatchcorn

I am a marketer, blogger, entrepreneur, student and writer with a strong interest in digital crypto currencies.

http://www.joshblatchford.com/

I want to increase the amount of freelance marketing I am currently doing alongside my own projects.  As a I am passionate about cryptos, I wish to specialize in this industry.

What I have experience in, and can also do for you, is:
Marketing strategy consultation and advice
Copy writing and ghost writing
Social media and content marketing management
Search Engine Optimization
Co-ordination and implementation of promotional campaigns
Direct marketing campaign management
Website design and management (within Wordpress or Shopify)
Market research (primary and secondary)

My full CV can be viewed here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rf40yn4pf4xsdi8/Joshua%20Blatchford%20Marketer.pdf

If there is not something listed there that you need - do not hesitate to get in touch

[This post has been edited - this service is no longer free]

Prices are discussed with clients on an individual basis - as expect all major digital cryptocurrencies are accepted
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:52:55 PM

Pretty cool you are doing this just to expand your resume, but I would highly advice not doing this stuff for free. You should never provide a service without getting paid. Most people will just stomp all over you in order to squeeze any free work out of you.

Next, you should get some certs -- analytics, adwords, etc. Will make the person hiring you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

blatchcorn (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:01:54 PM

Pretty cool you are doing this just to expand your resume, but I would highly advice not doing this stuff for free. You should never provide a service without getting paid. Most people will just stomp all over you in order to squeeze any free work out of you.

Next, you should get some certs -- analytics, adwords, etc. Will make the person hiring you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Thanks for the advice!  So far that does not seem to be the case with the people who have PM'd me, but I will remain cautious of that risk.

I am definitely going to look into those certificates Smiley
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:51:02 PM

Blatchcorn gave me some great tips for Bitcoin Reviewer, some I hadn't even thought of before. He showed me where I was on the right track and where I needed to make some changes in terms of design, SEO, marketing, growth, and pretty much everything else.

If he was selling a paid consulting service, I'd definitely be interested!
imready2rock

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 05:15:26 PM

I like your idea to expand your resume in the Internet! I am not interested in marketer but I'll let my friends know if they will look for such a marketer.  Wink

blatchcorn (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:59:20 PM

Blatchcorn gave me some great tips for Bitcoin Reviewer, some I hadn't even thought of before. He showed me where I was on the right track and where I needed to make some changes in terms of design, SEO, marketing, growth, and pretty much everything else.

If he was selling a paid consulting service, I'd definitely be interested!

It was a pleasure to be a help Smiley
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:11:03 PM

You are doing it for free  Shocked wow great man iam shooting you a pm in a while for sure!!!
Good Luck  Smiley
blatchcorn (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:40:51 PM

I like your idea to expand your resume in the Internet! I am not interested in marketer but I'll let my friends know if they will look for such a marketer.  Wink

Thanks that would be much appreciated
blatchcorn (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:13:31 PM

You are doing it for free  Shocked wow great man iam shooting you a pm in a while for sure!!!
Good Luck  Smiley
I look forward to it!
everydice

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 03:26:16 AM

Hi guys, we've also talked to the OP.

He is serious and competent in helping others. He gave us very useful advice for EveryDice.com in term of SEO and marketing. We're lucky to found this thread and contact him immediately.

We will also be interested if Blatchcorn sell paid services in the future Smiley

All the best Blatchcorn! Smiley

blatchcorn (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:19:32 AM

Hi guys, we've also talked to the OP.

He is serious and competent in helping others. He gave us very useful advice for EveryDice.com in term of SEO and marketing. We're lucky to found this thread and contact him immediately.

We will also be interested if Blatchcorn sell paid services in the future Smiley

All the best Blatchcorn! Smiley

Thanks for the great feedback!  It was great to be able to work for such a promising website Smiley
testcoin

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 08:02:04 AM

PM sent.

Look forward to getting helps from you soon.

Thank you in advance for doing it for free.  Wink
blatchcorn (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:55:48 PM

Thank you all for the amazing response.

Due to high demand, I have made the decision to begin charging for my service.  If you have PM'd me or posted in there before this post date, do not worry your project will still be completed for free.

Many thanks
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 11:45:53 PM

Aw, I wanted to ask for the benefit of all craigslist sellers, what paragraph could be put in every ad to eliminate as many flakes as possible (with the variables: text messages only - voice call only if texting not possible, same-day sale only - no appointments past midnight, firm prices, and cash or bitcoin accepted).

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:03:17 PM

He helped me a lot. He did a market analysis with ways to improve and also how to promote more. I definitely reccomend him for anything you guys may need help with or have questions on. Thanks
blatchcorn (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:47:09 PM

He helped me a lot. He did a market analysis with ways to improve and also how to promote more. I definitely reccomend him for anything you guys may need help with or have questions on. Thanks

No problem!  Good luck with your project and let me know if you ever need anything else Smiley
blatchcorn (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:20:38 PM

Just got my website set-up for those that are interested
http://joshblatchford.com/
sqyl

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 08:28:59 AM

Blatchcorn just completed a job for me. It was a pleasure to deal with him and his response was always timely. 10/10 would hire again Smiley
blatchcorn (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:45:54 AM

Blatchcorn just completed a job for me. It was a pleasure to deal with him and his response was always timely. 10/10 would hire again Smiley
Glad to be of assistance!
MarkLyford

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 11:32:12 PM

Hey Josh, i sent you an email via your website, did you get it ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: