Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26604 times)
Telybin

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

Most of my friends don't care and also don't care to understand  much about crypto . because they don't have enough information about it also they are afraid by the volatile nature.

Yes . my friends like that. Currently they do not know much about blockchain technology so they think this is a fraud market.
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

My friends really gain much interest regarding crypto currency and how it process to the operation of digital money transactions. As a youth of the modern world, they appreciate the importance and the essence of this innovation. As a result, they starting learning about the procedure and might lead them to be part of the process. However, other people ignored but then convinced when they see its fruits. Smiley
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

my friend's reaction to the cryptocurrency they are very enthusiastic and they are very many who are interested in trading this cryptocurrency, they really want to learn how to trade well and correctly so they really hope to be able to get very much profit.
My friend is also very enthusiastic and is attracted by the income and benefits that I get from the crypto but that was just the beginning, they really asked me to guide them but a short time later, they gave up. Because most newbies often rush to make a profit, they always have crazy thoughts such as becoming wealthy in just a few weeks or even days, they do not understand that everything should begin with basic to advanced, that made me very disappointed and did not want to continue teaching them

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

They simply calls me Mad or say crypto maniac. We should encourage others to expend Crypto world more and more. You done your job well. i really appreciate your efforts
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
As of my friends are also like that but still they are good teachers.myfriend didnt know it but aside from doing this can be able to make all your personal education  just wait pa...haha😂😂😃

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as we all know are very new concepts and topics that are yet to be fully understood by many people, this makes it kinda difficult to properly explain the concept to them. I have told many friends about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and honestly their reactions ,well majority of them had this confusing look on their face when they heard about it, anyways I told them to go and carryout research to fully know it's real.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Not all my friends were eager to embrace cryptocurrency immediately after having the knowledge of it. I have realized that people are not willing to take any risk until they see evidence. Few friends joined immediately, some wated till they discovered that those who joined through me are doing well. Some are yet to join till date.
Komissarnik

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

MONEY LOVES SILENCE !!! Any public call to invest their own finacies in any projects at best is perceived indifferently, worse and more often - negatively as a manifestation of fraud.

encouraging sMerit is welcomed
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

Well my friends didn't really understood what I was doing, back in the day when I was working somewhere I told my friends how I found something called bitcoin and I kept bugging them about it (looking back, it really looks cringy the way I did it, but they should have listened nevertheless) and they were always not caring even a bit.

Now that bitcoin went up in price after years of me telling them, they keep telling me I must be rich, well I am not, I usually cash out my profits so I am not rich, I am waaaay better than what I used to be but in no means "rich". I don't work there anymore but I still keep in touch with them and whenever we meet they make jokes about how I am rockerfeller or something but its not that well as we all know.
I have the same experience as you. I used to bug people off about bitcoin back in the days because I want them to earn money as well because we live in a third world company. Basically, I want people around me to succeed together with me. I was telling them that we should do it together. That it's going to be fun and worth it. But all they did was look at me, then smile. It's like I was trying to convince them to sign-up under some multi-level marketing. But of course that didn't really stop me from learning more about bitcoin as they aren't really relevant. I'm not dependent on them, I just thought it would be good to learn something together with other people.

Fast forward, I was able to buy the things that I need and want. I started being able to afford lunch outs (students can't really afford fastfood, they can only afford the cheap ones that are around campus). I was able to buy more gadgets for my family and they started asking me why am I so busy even during vacant hours in school. So I explained it to them. Now, some of them have more bitcoins than I do because they focused in trading and was able to buy good coins in the past. It's funny, really. Although I'm in no way jealous of their success.

This day, I'm the total opposite of when I was a beginner, knowledge-wise and attitude-wise. Before, I would bug off people to learn about bitcoin. Today, I don't even want a single word about it. I'm just done with it. It's nice to know that there are other people around you that has the same interest as you but it gets repetitive at some point and it's just annoying. I think most here are like that too since we're always focused on bitcoin so we want to talk about something else. Something less techy and less about money.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

They simply calls me Mad or say crypto maniac. We should encourage others to expend Crypto world more and more. You done your job well. i really appreciate your efforts
My friends just ignored what I am saying when I was new here and that time I am still working, although I am helping them to have an income too but they don't like what crypto is, until such time that I decided to be full time in crypto and they found out that crypto is really great and now they contacting me for me to teach them but still when I have time I am teaching them.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

Most of my friends think cryptocurrencies are a kind of ponzi scheme, but that's because they saw ads saying things like "pay us 10 bucks and get rich tomorrow".
I certainly tried to explain all them that dealing with crypto is something that requires patience and thought, and only then the results can be fruitful - and most of my friends agreed.

Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

My friends and family laughed when I told them about my investment in ripple during 2016.  They aren't laughing anymore.

I think it's hard to say why they don't want to be involved, but they are very skeptical and always say, where is all that money? do you cash in, where is that.
My friends ignored me when I started talking about or talking about crypto currencies. They don't understand, or they don't want to understand it. They are leasing but they don't rent out for real.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

Relate, in general, not very well to the crypto currency. But this is their business. I also think it is wrong to persuade people to invest in something. In cases of loss, they will blame you
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

Most of my friends feel skeptically about crypto even though I tried many times to persuade them about the chances of investing.
The main reason is that crypto is so much risky and you never know what will happen with your funds tomorrow.

hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

Not all my friends were eager to embrace cryptocurrency immediately after having the knowledge of it. I have realized that people are not willing to take any risk until they see evidence. Few friends joined immediately, some wated till they discovered that those who joined through me are doing well. Some are yet to join till date.

This is what I also noticed mate. Almost all of my friends are ignored crypto beside of their capabilty of doing it. It's because they are afraid of scam that make them feel insecure when doing this kind of online job. But after having witnessed with my succeesful project that I joined, they are now willing to embrace crypto for getting additional income is quite possible.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

We may experience rejections from our own friends but as long as you do your part, its ok.
I also have one friend who still not believing in this market until now, I made all my efforts to explain to him the real meaning of cryptocurrency but still they don't wan to take the risk. Let's just wait for the right time so they can realize how much time they wasted years ago.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

We may experience rejections from our own friends but as long as you do your part, its ok.
I also have one friend who still not believing in this market until now, I made all my efforts to explain to him the real meaning of cryptocurrency but still they don't wan to take the risk. Let's just wait for the right time so they can realize how much time they wasted years ago.
it really difficult to give them comprehension about cryptocurrency.they still consider it as ponzy scheme.but i dont blame them, maybe they have bad experience in other online business.so they still trauma with that.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:25:48 AM

Actually when i show to may friend  my history transaction of my wallet they suddenly in courage to join in crypto currency world. explanation and sharing with our experienced to convince them positively no person can react if there is a good result that may we show them.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

My friends only view crypto as a place to invest to earn high profits. That was the reaction of the majority of the friends that I heard. They are not really savvy with a future that Bitcoin is more widely used and represents an important role in transactions and preservation of assets. After Bitcoin hit the ceiling last time, I did not hear much talk about this topic.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

it really difficult to give them comprehension about cryptocurrency.they still consider it as ponzy scheme.but i dont blame them, maybe they have bad experience in other online business.so they still trauma with that.
especially for those who have had a bad experience and they don't want to get up, it will certainly be difficult to explain. but they will realize when we achieve success in crypto world, so that desire to learn appears
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: