Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] New York Coin LAUNCHED  (Read 100188 times)
sevoque

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:27:11 PM

15m for sale for 0.25

bargain

wot

Lol, I admire your persistance. If you put that effort into contacting some exchanges, one might list it Smiley

really not my responsibility to do that, the dev should be here communicating with people or people just gona abandon, there is some serious hashpower behind some people on the pools (like 50mhash+) AND right now it all seems kinda redundant

I agree it's not your responsibility - but - you want to sell your coins right? It doesn't look like the devs are going to do anything about it so if you really want to sell then it may be up to you, as shit as that is.

then my personal decision is just to stop mining and let the coins sit till the dev does something.. and if he decides not to, thats also fine by me. 3 days wasted :/

Well, fair enough if that's your decision. I'm just saying it might not be 3 days wasted if you email a few exchange owners and ask them to list the coin.

pool owners? Smiley

U know how the current exchange listings work right.. it takes a number of votes/ btc donations in order to gain any visibility, the community around this coin is seemingly vacant so why would i want to throw myself in to this when the dev is too lazy to do antyhing himself and support his own coin? It doesnt make sense that he would release it and then run off, its zero gain for him and just work for no reason.. so im sure something will happen, but i woint be the one to instigate it Tongue
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:29:49 PM

15m for sale for 0.25

bargain

wot

Lol, I admire your persistance. If you put that effort into contacting some exchanges, one might list it Smiley

really not my responsibility to do that, the dev should be here communicating with people or people just gona abandon, there is some serious hashpower behind some people on the pools (like 50mhash+) AND right now it all seems kinda redundant

I agree it's not your responsibility - but - you want to sell your coins right? It doesn't look like the devs are going to do anything about it so if you really want to sell then it may be up to you, as shit as that is.

then my personal decision is just to stop mining and let the coins sit till the dev does something.. and if he decides not to, thats also fine by me. 3 days wasted :/

Well, fair enough if that's your decision. I'm just saying it might not be 3 days wasted if you email a few exchange owners and ask them to list the coin.

pool owners? Smiley

U know how the current exchange listings work right.. it takes a number of votes/ btc donations in order to gain any visibility, the community around this coin is seemingly vacant so why would i want to throw myself in to this when the dev is too lazy to do antyhing himself and support his own coin? It doesnt make sense that he would release it and then run off, its zero gain for him and just work for no reason.. so im sure something will happen, but i woint be the one to instigate it Tongue

I meant exchange not pool  Tongue

I know how big exchanges work yes, but there are still some smaller ones that don't yet work off votes. Swisscex, allcoins, pmtocoins, poloniex etc... a quick email and they might just think "yeah, fine".
sevoque

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:31:06 PM

15m for sale for 0.25

bargain

wot

pool owners? Smiley

I know how big exchanges work yes, but there are still some smaller ones that don't yet work off votes. Swisscex, allcoins, pmtocoins, poloniex etc... a quick email and they might just think "yeah, fine".

are you also holding a good sized stack of these coins?
Danz0r77

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:32:50 PM

15m for sale for 0.25

bargain

wot

pool owners? Smiley

Not as many as you by the looks of it, but a couple of mil. Not enough for me to care much about - sounds like you have quite a large amount though.
sevoque

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:33:28 PM

15m for sale for 0.25

bargain

wot

pool owners? Smiley

Not as many as you by the looks of it, but a couple of mil. Not enough for me to care much about - sounds like you have quite a large amount though.

Smiley
Danz0r77

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:34:41 PM

I guess the fact remains that if the devs don't come back and put some work into the coin then nobody is going to buy it anyway, no matter how many exchanges it was on.
Final

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:40:45 PM

Guys. Who has the time. Fuck Library Developer. Write for yourself.
https://www.allcoin.com
https://cryptorush.in
https://mintpal.com/
https://poloniex.com
https://coinex.pw
https://c-cex.com
https://cryptoaltex.com
https://cryptoex.cc
etc.

I'm just bad at English, to maintain a constructive conversation.
dagi

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 02:41:27 PM

I guess the fact remains that if the devs don't come back and put some work into the coin then nobody is going to buy it anyway, no matter how many exchanges it was on.
good luck!
jonpad01

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:29:57 PM

noooo my 43k nycoin nest egg.  im ruined
dottking

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:46:13 PM

wts 15M nyc

pm me your offer!

Grin Grin Grin
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:42:20 PM

Hi all,

im having trouble syncing the wallet, im on v1.0.0.1-unk-beta

is the newest, i have this conf

Code:
newyorkc.conf
rpcuser=nycuser
rpcpassword=somepass
rpcport=18823
addnode=107.155.190.222
addnode=188.138.84.235

stuck on block 42647!

Rgds

Ratters
DogeMilionaire

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 12:39:43 AM

I request NYC on MintPal.
And got answer:
Hi,

Your coin has now been added to our public voting page (https://www.mintpal.com/voting). Periodically we will select the top coin from the list and add it to the website.

Happy voting!

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal
Now everyone can vote for NYC here: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
VarDiff

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:02:33 AM

New York Coin added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners
chulo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:47:44 AM

highly recommend removing the pre-load video.

Not sure what proper use leeway you could have in a setting like this...
naturalog

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 05:45:32 AM

cannot withdraw from nyc.dogemoon.com
wrote them about 12 hours ago
still waiting

Didn't get my NYC yet, and this time it's impossible to submit a support request. Site says something is wrong on the message without details.
Did anyone else had problem withdrawing from nyc.dogemoon.com? Did anyone manage to withdraw? Someone knows how I can reach their admins? Thanks

Hey
Anyone mining on Dogemoon if you PM me your username and wallet address I'll manually send your balance to you. I'd advise to mine at a different pool as I will be closing this one.
Thanks

Thanks. I PM'ed you yesterday yet no response nor coins
Neverminds17

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:03:03 AM

keep up the activity guys
Danz0r77

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:05:48 AM

still waiting

Didn't get my NYC yet, and this time it's impossible to submit a support request. Site says something is wrong on the message without details.
Did anyone else had problem withdrawing from nyc.dogemoon.com? Did anyone manage to withdraw? Someone knows how I can reach their admins? Thanks

Hey
Anyone mining on Dogemoon if you PM me your username and wallet address I'll manually send your balance to you. I'd advise to mine at a different pool as I will be closing this one.
Thanks

Hi

I sent your coins to the address you gave.

Thanks
naturalog

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:10:13 PM

still waiting

Hey
Thanks

Hi

I sent your coins to the address you gave.

Thanks

got coins. much thanks.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:23:34 PM

There are lots of almost dead coins , with no updates from the dev for months that are still traded.
It's pure greed that drives alt coins , and that needs no development.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Danz0r77

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:28:47 PM

There are lots of almost dead coins , with no updates from the dev for months that are still traded.
It's pure greed that drives alt coins , and that needs no development.

True I suppose. But most of those at least had some kind of unique feature that created some initial hype thus giving the coin an inherent value (even if only small). This coin really has nothing unfortunately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: