Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the most important thing  (Read 74351 times)
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.

This is the best advice I have seen on this forum and 100% true and genuine I have personally screwed up and lost money because I was not patient. And On the other side of the coin I have also lost money for not selling because I was too patient it can be a double edged sword I guess Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suraza21

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

Patience will give them many options as well as it will give us time to look back at the market and have many opportunities and conditions for us to grasp. Market and catch the good coin
Sylon New Account

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

Having a long patience is very helpful to us for reaching our goals and success in life.  I know that there are certain things that we wanted that so hard to reach or to have so we need much more determination and much more patience so we can able to get what we want.  Anyone of us deserves to have a successful and better life in the future so  it is depends on us how or what we need to do just to have it so it is better that we are going to be much patient in everything's that we do.
jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

every time there is a decrease in value, it will definitely be followed by a rise in prices, a moment is something we must look for and must be good at positioning ourselves. the market will continue to roll when we win, hold or lose so be patient and continue to learn crypto and especially trading
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

I fully agree with the author of a topic. Only should have in mind, that in the last time appeared a huge number of so-called Scam-coins. In this case, patience can play a bad role. If time does not sell, albeit at a lower price than expected,you can stay at all with zero.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

It is true that patience is very important in trading so that we can get big profits and avoid panic selling or panic buying.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

If you are trader then one thing you have to keep in mind that patience is a key of success.
In trading mostly you have to hold your coins & wait for a good time, if you sell out your coins in panic ally then obviously you will be in loss. So don’t lose your patience for fruitful trading.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

Patience is probably the most important skill when someone wants to enter the cryptocurrency market if you do not want to lose your money. And more importantly when the market is constantly falling in 2018. Patience is essential.

Yes i agree on that, patience is very important in this bare market because in that way you will be able to avoid selling your coins at its lowest price and that is the reason why you should hold your coins even more today.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

The psychological side of trading on the crypto exchange is one of the most important factors of successful trading. Because most people lose their money because of emotionality, the moment they succumb to their fears.
StairsGold(STG)

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
Without a doubt, patience is necessary. and not panic
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:45:13 PM

Indeed this is the most important thing if we want to last long in cryptocurrency world but in my point of view people have their own limit of patience to facing downtrend market and patience easy to says but hard to be implemented because if people have no patience and being panic then i think that's their personal decission and indeed we can suggest to them but unfortunately we can't force them to patience
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

I strongly agree to this one. Patience is the thing that you can manifest in order for you to gain more. Being patient in every way in trading makes you gain many money. If you hodl your way, then that's when patience will get in.
I believe that patience is really important, even outside the crypto field patience is the most important because if we do not have enoughf patience specially on crypto we can maybe loss our capital or maybe profit that we might get on investing or maybe trading on the crypto feild and we end all up to losing. So I believe that we really need patience for good.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

I strongly agree to this one. Patience is the thing that you can manifest in order for you to gain more. Being patient in every way in trading makes you gain many money. If you hodl your way, then that's when patience will get in.
I believe that patience is really important, even outside the crypto field patience is the most important because if we do not have enoughf patience specially on crypto we can maybe loss our capital or maybe profit that we might get on investing or maybe trading on the crypto feild and we end all up to losing. So I believe that we really need patience for good.

Definitely right, patience is the most important in our lives that will be the key of our success.
Like what the situation of the market now if you don't have a patience it may cause of loss.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

Opportunities are not all identical you can't expect the same rewards from the past opportunities and you must attend to it as soon as you can, you can't revert the time back when the opportunity arrives if you are missing tons of opportunity then you should correct your own trading and holding strategies, There's always another trade we know but how big is that next compared to the past trade? be patient at the same time act quickly and diligent as long as you are not catching fomo.
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:31:42 AM

What would be the use of your patience if you are lack of knowledge, let say you bought some good amount of shitcoins  and you have more patience but you have no knowledge that what you bought is a shitcoin that was no worth. It is KNOWLEDGE that the most important, how could an ignorant but patient person come with more profit?
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

Patience will help you to have a lot of good things for you. For example, if you hurry to make the wrong decisions, you will not be wise when you decide that you should be calm and patient.
If you are impatient in making decisions then better you do not start trading because it can result in loss and not always profit though it is not easy. Patience in this long term Bitcoin is very necessary that will give you good returns if you do so. Especially the Bitcoin needs more patience but its profit is also saying something more than anything so you have to do for it.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

Patience in cryptocurrency trading can not be overemphasize,  it take patience for you to hold to a point where the coin you are holding become nature and growth  is creating value for your coin in the cryptocurrency market and in the real world,  this is when you make maximum profit from your investment!
I would say that it is all about the right time you invest and the right time you cash out again. One has to be patient in the crypto business to avoid loss because a loss does no good. Besides, being patient keeps you away from making panic decision which has always led to loss. Let the game be a slow one if it ensures output in the end. A long term investment gives away a life time return as well. So yes it is very important to be patient.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

Patience is always key here because by market fluctuation if you place an order don't worry and wait until execute. But most of us do one common thing suddenly once the price starts increasing we will cancel the old order and start keeping at a higher value, in this case, we are going to lose patience. Once if you place an order wait for until it is executed.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

I don't think patiently will bring someone always get profit. Patient that you mean is when you lose money and just patiently do not evaluate your mistakes before. I guess patience is not recommended when you do trading, all you have to do is focus on the price prediction and see the movement of the previous chart. And I think patiently specifically for people who choose investment, when they lose the money they need is patiently waiting for market recover and do not make a decision to sell when in losses.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

This is an important aspect of trade that I have to learn the hard way, but I keep falling the victim from time to time, the truth is that our emotions sometimes come into play during taking some trade decisions, it is painful when you couldn't enter a trade on time and seeing the coin mooning and decides to retrace, you will find out that at the point of retracement it may just keep dropping further. A lot of emotional intelligence is required here

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: