Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:58:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the most important thing  (Read 74351 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
patience is the major way we can succeed in trading and we need to develop that patient mind to be able to make money in trading. Cryptocurrencies market is the market that the next falling maybe follow by heavy bullish market.
For me patience is the key of all success. Impatient people always fail to achieve their goal. So if you want to get any success on your life then you need to patient.
impatient is the really problems why we lose money in trading.  We are having many traders losing money because of impatient.  However you need knowledge on how trading work to be able to develop the right mindset in trading.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1131
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

Patience in most humans is not easy to control you? I could remember some guys that nearly got burnt due to impatience. Market is not really easy and where by in the case you are using little capital in trading that's where it will get wores.

No patience makes even control the situation.  No has ever to trade successful in a day because time after time bitcoin relies on it's price even now there are more competitive coins had.

Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:54:57 PM

Been patient is very important and vital in this sector. Without patience, one can lose much money in this market. Patience is the key to every successful accomplishments and Cryptocurrency is also included
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

Patience in most humans is not easy to control you? I could remember some guys that nearly got burnt due to impatience. Market is not really easy and where by in the case you are using little capital in trading that's where it will get wores.
that means we have to have patience because it is obligatory to do in all work, in crypto trading when we are emotionally easy and not patient what we will get, not profit or loss. patience to achieve success is the key that we must hold.
For me,we should also have some basic skills for trading next to it is patience before we can achieve a true success.Because if we will not take some actions even if we are always patient,nothing would happen to us.So it's good have some patience while working along  to reach some point of success in trading.

coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

That's true patience is the key in crypto because in crypto emotions is your enemy if can't handle your emotions in crypto you end up to nothing that's why if you want to be crypto user you need a lot of patience because in here is not easy to get a money

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

That's true patience is the key in crypto because in crypto emotions is your enemy if can't handle your emotions in crypto you end up to nothing that's why if you want to be crypto user you need a lot of patience because in here is not easy to get a money
It is not good enough to be in patient at all, it needs also to work for our investment. With the current situation we have, a lot of people losing cause being patient and looking for huge return. I may also in that way, but sadly my investment turns into almost 50% loss than of gains. And I may think myself that, it is better I sell it earlier when the price is a little bit high than of my buying cost even though I only earned few bucks.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:08:52 AM

I agree with you.
If you join Cryptocurrency then you should be patient in dealing with the Cryptocurrency market conditions which could have decreased and increased prices.
I still have suggestions if signing in to Cryptocurrency requires a good effort and strategy so that you can survive with Cryptocurrency and get benefits from Cryptocurrency.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.

patience is the key to success, sometimes we have to be patient in doing things because the name of the struggle will always be faced with trials, including us in bitcoin, we will certainly be found with problems, but we remember that there is success.
Price changes to become a bull trend sometimes does not happen in a short time, if you are not a patient person, of course you are already losing money, patience people will remain calm and wait for the price changes to occur, and of course in the end they will benefit, because Basically prices will always rise in the long term
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:59:42 AM

At the time of downfall, we have to be very patient instead of selling them in the market for the loss. So always try to be patient when the prices is decreasing if you panic about the market situation then definitely you will be in loss. Patiently wait for your turn until the market starts recovering again.

maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:17:24 AM

cryptocurrency trading can not be overemphasize,  it take patience for you to hold to a point where the coin you are holding become nature and growth  is creating value for your coin in the cryptocurrency market and in the real world,  this is when you make maximum profit from your investment...
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

Being patient is something very important to deal with Cryptocurrency conditions.
All will be in vain if you are not patient in the face of changing conditions in the Cryptocurrency market that changes in an indeterminate time.
So if you are patient then you will be fine and not panic easily.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

In every trade patience is the most important thing. Because with patience we can control our emotions in trading. To make a profit in trading then patience is very necessary. Everything will be in vain if you are impatient in facing changing conditions in Cryptocurrency market that changes at an unspecified time. If you are patient, you will be fine and not panic
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:29:28 AM

In every trade patience is the most important thing. Because with patience we can control our emotions in trading. To make a profit in trading then patience is very necessary. Everything will be in vain if you are impatient in facing changing conditions in Cryptocurrency market that changes at an unspecified time. If you are patient, you will be fine and not panic
I agree.As long as you know how to control your emotions by being patient all the time,expect that things will happen in a smooth way.Losing always comes to those people who keep on rushing things even without much preparation for trading.So learn to be patient as much as its needed.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

I agree.As long as you know how to control your emotions by being patient all the time,expect that things will happen in a smooth way.Losing always comes to those people who keep on rushing things even without much preparation for trading.So learn to be patient as much as its needed.
Patient with the right knowledge could help you to be successful in trading.
This journey is not easy due to the high risk we need to take but if you are really doing this because you love it, you definitely have a future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Reno1933

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

Hold is the key. Patience is a basic advice. 2018 was pretty bad, 2019 won't be as bad. We must hold, guys. Those who want quick profits will loose a lot of money, for sure. Be patient, bull market is coming soon (with the Nyse and it's future project in november, I'm pretty confident). I don't know when exactly, but it's coming. Personally, I hold for 2  or 3 more years. Minimum.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

The right words in the right time. Than you for this. This was what i needed to hear. I been very tensed lately as i spend too many hours trading, as in one point you do get somehow addicted, and fear of missing out. It's important to keep an open mind! Very grateful
cryptorecord

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

Patience is one of the things that must be owned by everyone who has a trade. A success in crypto cannot be obtained easily and instantly. Success must go through a series of processes such as failure, loss, fall and wake up. So, if you don't have that soul, you don't deserve to succeed in crypto trading.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

Patience is really necessary in order to be successful in the future, since the market is volatile and you always need to be patient to earn more profit when the market pumps up again.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:29:19 PM

I think that you need to be patient when trading and this will help you to earn more and this will help you to become a successful trader. To my mind, it is better to learn from experts
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

Patience is very important in this industry. You do not need to be impatient. Most successful people are very much patient people and they wait for the right moment to take action. Patience is the key
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: