Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the most important thing  (Read 74351 times)
joshuarose

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:05:42 AM

really your post makes me calm from feeling panic, now I think clearly there is still a lot of time for me to be patient and wait to get a profit in the cryptocurrency market.
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
Good word, better miss train than we FOMO and loss. It only fits on trading activity. Because FOMO will make us panic and we will end with loss. This thing must be knowed by everyone especially new comer in trading activity.
Yeah! It is always better because at that stage, anything a trader is doing is gambling and most especially for those who always end up getting into a market when it is oversold.

One thing is that markets will always retrace to eventually bring another chance later on in the future, but joining FOMO would set any trader to a huge risk with the level of volatility of this market which is something no one should be trading without good strategy.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

The psychological side of trading on the crypto exchange is one of the most important factors of successful trading. Because most people lose their money because of emotionality, the moment they succumb to their fears.
People get emotional when it comes to trading because they simply do not know exactly what it takes to trade well and would rather be so focused on making huge money overnight than doing the proper things to learn how to trade effectively.

Without knowledge, you cannot have a strategy and without strategy you are just gambling the market. As long as you know what you are doing, emotion will always be the last thing in your trading dictionary.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

Yes, indeed we cannot win every trade, this is difficult. As you say we still have to be patient waiting for the market to improve because there will always be opportunities that will come. This will indeed be boring but if it is not done and we continue to trade at the wrong time it will make more losses. It is difficult to be patient in trading, there are many cases of traders who take the wrong step because of the rush to make decisions and result in losses.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Yes, indeed we cannot win every trade, this is difficult. As you say we still have to be patient waiting for the market to improve because there will always be opportunities that will come. This will indeed be boring but if it is not done and we continue to trade at the wrong time it will make more losses. It is difficult to be patient in trading, there are many cases of traders who take the wrong step because of the rush to make decisions and result in losses.
That's why we should practice to ourself how to have a long patience because that will be the sole key to win trading even in the real business out there. Though it is difficult to get that always in mind everytime that you encounter every scenario's in trading decision especially when you've feel too excited or feel too disgusting that's why be patient.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

Yes, I also affirm this, patience is the key to our success, so we should be patient when the market falls as it is now, which is the key to our success in the future.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

Every successful trader knows that crucial part of crypto currencies and trading is simply your patience. It is everything. You can ruin your chance of getting a money that you need and want if you are not being patient. You can practice it ....

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

Every successful trader knows that crucial part of crypto currencies and trading is simply your patience. It is everything. You can ruin your chance of getting a money that you need and want if you are not being patient. You can practice it ....
Not only trader mate, if you are just invested on any cryptocurrencies also you need to have be patience that time too.

If you are looking to make money crypto currency investment as a trader or investors just wait for sometime till the value grow in the market. It will be grow in the marketplace as I saying now.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

Ethereum is nervous decision for me because there was no trading plan about the ethereum's current plunge. Money is made by sitting no trading Wink No need to rush things in order to accelerate the profits. Trading is tough and there is no shortcuts kinda  get rich overnight bullshit.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

I think this a cliche, but very important advice that everyone must keep in mind always. It is always important to be patient and smart when trading, but it is also important to consider whether you are sure to join the crypto world or not. It is very unpredictable and involves a lot of risks. If you are not ready for that yet, then it is best to stay put for a while and study the market first.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

Not only trader mate, if you are just invested on any cryptocurrencies also you need to have be patience that time too.

If you are looking to make money crypto currency investment as a trader or investors just wait for sometime till the value grow in the market. It will be grow in the marketplace as I saying now.

Well a lot of good things come from being a patient trader but it's not the sole most importsnt aspect. Being too passive Can sometimes make you lose favorable entry or exit points. You have to also be smart and sound in making real time decisions since the market fluctuates a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

Yes, I also affirm this, patience is the key to our success, so we should be patient when the market falls as it is now, which is the key to our success in the future.
That is right, we need to be patient all the time so that we can become successful with what we are doing, it is really important in a crypto world to become patient so that we can control the market and keep calm of it, and cannot get a wrong decision with the market, if we will be impatient we cannot get a great and strong market.

mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

Yups you are right, a trader is prepared to lose and prepare other ways to recover his losses, therefore do not trade in one place, and patience is needed in trading, not even that a trader should not be too ambitious in making a profit because of that will make him lose
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:27:40 AM

The Perfect definition to earn to in crypto, never ever say oh! i missed that creepy pump. i made same mistake twice and got myself in big trouble. after that i made a mind that i will never buy any Bull trend. i always invest when market is downtrend.,
I agree that patience is one of the most important tool in crypto world. It is not like you will get wealthy instantly because you in trading. The price of bitcoin is going up and down and no one really knows when it will hit the highest price. What is important is that you constantly watch the market and take chance of the right time to make profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.

I've miss a lot of chances to make a good trade and I learned my lesson from so I hope the new traders would not make the same mistake I did. Don't be too greedy and every bull run is a perfect time to cash out more than 50% of your holdings and don't wait for a greater bull run because it could be the worse bear period you never expected.
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:47:17 AM

the thing that is most needed when the price drops very far is patience because without patience you will lose a lot of your assets. How not when you buy assets at expensive prices suddenly the price drops very far, surely in your mind you will be stressed and confused a lot of losing your assets so that patience will be covered by your stress.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:49:35 AM

When the market is completely down we have to be very patience in order to overcome the panic. Firstly, we have to believe in the market and hold the coins as long as possible until the market starts recovering. Surely your patience will definitely pay us but you have to be strong when the market is in red.
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

Well a lot of good things come from being a patient trader but it's not the sole most importsnt aspect. Being too passive Can sometimes make you lose favorable entry or exit points. You have to also be smart and sound in making real time decisions since the market fluctuates a lot.

Yeah working smart is better than working hard, in this kind of market you need very strategic and don't just stick to one plan so you can maximize your resources. Patience is a virtue and good things awaits for those who believes.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:12:54 AM

Yeah working smart is better than working hard, in this kind of market you need very strategic and don't just stick to one plan so you can maximize your resources. Patience is a virtue and good things awaits for those who believes.
I think patience is really amazing it is really the most important thing not only in crypto but also outside the crypto feild. Ifvwe don't have patience we Can really have a big chances to lose in crypto because crypto feild really needs patience die to the unstable price and volume on the crypto market.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

Patience in most humans is not easy to control you? I could remember some guys that nearly got burnt due to impatience. Market is not really easy and where by in the case you are using little capital in trading that's where it will get wores.
that means we have to have patience because it is obligatory to do in all work, in crypto trading when we are emotionally easy and not patient what we will get, not profit or loss. patience to achieve success is the key that we must hold.
Patience is all we need everywhere in our trading or investment as market price is not stable here in the crypto world especially in the Bitcoin we have unstable value so it is a bit difficult to handle but those who have learned how to handle can handle it safely. Patience is needed here but you do not have to sleep but have to check and get updated with the market price of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: