Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:35:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the most important thing  (Read 74351 times)
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

Yeah have more patience in this current price it will increased again after a few months selling all assets would not the best way to do just relax and wait until market recover again or you'll regret.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Patience is required all the more by traders especially when things are not appearing as bright as we'd want them to be. It helps us think more clearly and plan more strategically and coherently. However it requires great mental effort to cultivate it. But do not give in to FOMO without giving it a proper thought. There is always another opportunity waiting in the wings for you to profit off of.
Patience should always accompany by all of us no matter where we are and here in cryptocurrency as not everyday is a payday, there are also times of slack season in the crypto world, that is why we need to be patient too, we cannot control the price so we need to keep calm too so the market will not create panic in the public.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

Definitely, in my situation now I have a token that may have that value. In the first place I don't believe that it will rise the price because of its low quality and popularity but as the time passed it rises its price and I only have that limited and few tokens left. Waiting is a virtue guys, we must wait until the gaining comes. It is the key to success. All champions wait for their time same as we are now.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

Yes, when the market is fluctuating we have to wait for patiently because people who don't have any patience towards market will always lose their money. Cryptocurrency market is a big volatile market which we cannot able to predict when it will increase and when it will decrease.
SCRAPYCOCO

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

If that is true, in order to not succumb in many cases the best and most recommended is what you say, also, always keep in mind the hold

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

Keep patience is never easy, and today's age is more difficult than ever. In an age when messages and information are sent around the world quickly, everything can be ready with just a few clicks. Fortunately, patience is a virtue that can build and nourish over time. From there, you will be amazed at how relaxed and peaceful thoughts can affect quality of life.
RODRIGO DUTERTE

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

Before you enter the world of cryptocurrency you must put in your mind and have the quality of being patience. Cryptocurrency are like competition sometimes you are loosing and instead of losing hope you must be patience because great things never happens instantly its unexpected. If you are one of the user, trader, and investor keep that in mind.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

Keep patience is never easy, and today's age is more difficult than ever. In an age when messages and information are sent around the world quickly, everything can be ready with just a few clicks. Fortunately, patience is a virtue that can build and nourish over time. From there, you will be amazed at how relaxed and peaceful thoughts can affect quality of life.
It actually depends individually. I think patience is the key to success and in terms of patience i never loose them because i know, each time i loose patience, i have some loss.
Cryptos are only meant for the ones with a lot of patience and actually only those have great profits here. We should invest money into the cryptos as we lost it amd should get back to them at a very long period of time when you set your time period to sell those coins.
For me, there are only 2 most important things in cryptos namely,
  • Ample of knowledge
  • Patience
If we afford to have these two than no-one can stop us from having good profits ahead.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

The first principle of investment is patience. Many lose everything just because they are too hasty in investing. Rest assured, the price will increase, do not rush.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

Indeed, patience is one of the most important trade mark every trader should wear before and during every trade. I remember my very first trade on Binance. I must confess i was super anxious during that period. Hence i took some decisions i really would not have taken as at now. I think patience is a great virtue when it comes to trading.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:33:46 PM

Indeed, patience is one of the most important trade mark every trader should wear before and during every trade. I remember my very first trade on Binance. I must confess i was super anxious during that period. Hence i took some decisions i really would not have taken as at now. I think patience is a great virtue when it comes to trading.
Truly it works by then if you are not tempted by your emotions. And I am sure, not everyone have these kind attitude nor they can control their feeling especially when in times of crisis and then fell like crazy and knowing nothing to do next. That is why some traders ended in here with nothing cause of the absence of being patience.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
simpleholmes

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

I have experienced this fomo thing many times and also have seen my friends to be unpatient and lose too much money. I hope we can learn from mistakes and become more educated for trading.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

Having patience is no easy task in crypto space ,who can hold coins for 4-6years ? I can and I will because that's my plan ,every coin I mine I'm not selling ,its the best time to buy coins and keep holding them because anything can even happen as from now on.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:29:11 AM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.

Patience in trading is one way to solve problems in the face of an uncertain market situation. Sometimes you don't need to be someone who is too active when there is a problem. Just be quiet, and think positive things when the problem comes up. In silence, you can contemplate what you feel, in dealing with situations like this. Silence does not mean losing or giving up. Sometimes silence is used as a way to win the trade.

Because of a young age only come once, don't hesitate to spend your failed share now. Let it work in our lives to become a provision for our lives in the future in a better direction.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.

Patience in trading is one way to solve problems in the face of an uncertain market situation. Sometimes you don't need to be someone who is too active when there is a problem. Just be quiet, and think positive things when the problem comes up. In silence, you can contemplate what you feel, in dealing with situations like this. Silence does not mean losing or giving up. Sometimes silence is used as a way to win the trade.

Because of a young age only come once, don't hesitate to spend your failed share now. Let it work in our lives to become a provision for our lives in the future in a better direction.
Its true in every Business   you have to wait and work with honest with great patience.Especially in cryptocurrencies i see many newbie invest there all money and expecting for highly profit.When the price decrease they start caring about there money and do panic sell and start hating bitcoins.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

It is very hard to wait when we do trade because a lot of the FUD that make us not confident. Because it is required knowledge about trade cryptocurrency

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

patience is indeed needed in trade but it is not enough just to be patient, but also requires analysis to choose a good coin and the price will increase, if one makes a decision then cutloss is a good way to avoid loss, in the battle must remain calm and do not easily panic
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

patience is indeed needed in trade but it is not enough just to be patient, but also requires analysis to choose a good coin and the price will increase, if one makes a decision then cutloss is a good way to avoid loss, in the battle must remain calm and do not easily panic
Definitely, it was and it should be very important as a trader.  Nothing could just happen if we are keep patient and nothing to do along the crisis. On order to survive with the current situation, we don't just set all day and wait for the come back,  instead we must look another opportunity to make profit and no time will be wasted.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

Patients who are patient will definitely give positive results so that everyone who is always in a hurry, the person will regret it later on because he has sold assets that are owned at a low price and I've experienced it so I will never forget it and from now on I will remain patient in seeing the great potential in the future

Gannet

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

In our work, patience is the key to success. You need to be able to control your emotions, achieve your goal and be guided by common sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: