Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:42:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the most important thing  (Read 74351 times)
insane:trader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

Patience is all we need if we ever wanted to earn a very good profit. seeing prices drop rapidly in a short time makes many people panic, and makes prices worse. but, I think there will be a moment when prices start to improve again. is really important to get all your targets
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:32:58 AM

Wow, just wow... CanYa coin CAN, is on sales again
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:35:51 AM

Yes! You're right! We need patience. Coin will be pump come back  Cheesy but don't buy strange coins because you don't know any news this coin and community does not talk about it  Smiley for now i'm trading on cryptopia exchange! i know four group signal pump coin every day! it'so good. inb me and i will show you.

A holy message for every single person involved in bitcoin. Either you are investors or traders or holding things for long time, whatever you are here, you must be patient man. Don’t lose your mind and don’t let it burn over some rough stuff. Don’t believe on news, like every single news. Keep authenticity your criteria and make decisions with much calm and peaceful mind.
You have to be strong all the time as there are lots of FUD in the cryptoworld, you might become weak and dump at a loss.
Just always focus on your goal, you are here for long term because you believe that crypto will succeed to be the next generation money.
our mental emotion totally under pressure facing current condition at the market.to many fud that make cryptocurrency price down again.and some one that have no strong mental could lost their hope.
our faith and patience could help us to face current condition in  cryptocurrency market.take a rilexs when all fud come to market, and dont panic with this.if we being panic we could sell all of our asset, and it didnt help us anything.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Cupomi

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:50:49 AM

Patience in most humans is not easy to control you? I could remember some guys that nearly got burnt due to impatience. Market is not really easy and where by in the case you are using little capital in trading that's where it will get wores.
in capital trading, it requires not only patience, but also many factors that can make us able to benefit from trading. In bitcoin trading we must always monitor price movements and the potential for rising and falling prices, because we can predict price movements. Our attitude is to buy or sell, so patience is only a good luck and it is difficult to happen if we don't understand the world of commerce.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

Knowledge, expertise and experience are the most important, waiting and waiting is not what for me is very important, you will know based on experience in crypto I'm sure you can know what conditions require us to be patient and cut lose. if you want to profit from trading, then get rid of FOMO and do it what should be done when you have got coins, how much profit will be achieved (this is based on your analysis).

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

Knowledge, expertise and experience are the most important, waiting and waiting is not what for me is very important, you will know based on experience in crypto I'm sure you can know what conditions require us to be patient and cut lose. if you want to profit from trading, then get rid of FOMO and do it what should be done when you have got coins, how much profit will be achieved (this is based on your analysis).
that was the major preparation for us before start investing or trading in cryptocurrency market.without that skill we could loss our money.and our patience take important roles for us.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

I agree that patience is the main key factor in this digital market, but you just need not to invest all your money
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

To be able to make it, your patience should withstand the test of time and challenges that always facing the crypto market. While you are waiting and wishing for the price of your cryptocurrency to go up, another nerve-wracking drop of bitcoin price suddenly happened this week that almost send you to panic, forgetting even your patience. This latest drop of price is just part of coin volatility and I believe that there is really a time for big crypto growth so just keep holding on and be patience.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

I totally agree with your point of view. I know that a lot of people do not want to be loyal to an altcoin and want to give up their portfolio to invest in other profitable altcoins. But that would be a very wrong decision. Loyalty, patience, and confidence will certainly bring you profits someday.
But not in the case where you’re buying the wrong coin. Altcoins shouldn’t be trusted so easily, especially if they are not in the top 100 or 300. Some of them usually turn out to be scam at last, or maybe dumped for good and if you don’t get out at the early stage when the price was still good you will be trapped in it for good. So when you look at an altcoin and it seems things are not going to work, just find another thing so you don’t regret it later.
of course patience in holding and waiting must also be adjusted to the trustworthiness of the coin you buy, if the coin is not too trustworthy and does not have high credibility then you should not be patient and hold when the coin price drops, you have to do something if small coin you buy get down
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:31:05 AM

As a bounty trader we always wait and do patience because we want to earn more but sometime being patient can lose an opportunity to earn high profit. Everything in market can be change so once you know that the price gonna go up you should grab it and do not wait more time just sell it out.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

Yes! You're right! We need patience. Coin will be pump come back  Cheesy but don't buy strange coins because you don't know any news this coin and community does not talk about it  Smiley for now i'm trading on cryptopia exchange! i know four group signal pump coin every day! it'so good. inb me and i will show you.

A holy message for every single person involved in bitcoin. Either you are investors or traders or holding things for long time, whatever you are here, you must be patient man. Don’t lose your mind and don’t let it burn over some rough stuff. Don’t believe on news, like every single news. Keep authenticity your criteria and make decisions with much calm and peaceful mind.
You have to be strong all the time as there are lots of FUD in the cryptoworld, you might become weak and dump at a loss.
Just always focus on your goal, you are here for long term because you believe that crypto will succeed to be the next generation money.
our mental emotion totally under pressure facing current condition at the market.to many fud that make cryptocurrency price down again.and some one that have no strong mental could lost their hope.
It happens. This is natural behavior of humans towards tough situation. We have emotions and they are powerfully triggered when things are slightly abnormal even. So, control yourself.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

Yes, Patience is the most important thing in trading not only in trading but also in every stage of life. If you have no patience you will never succeed in the crypto world. In trading, business patience is must require to do well in this sector because we should know patience bring rewards.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

Yes its very important you are right but many tired from waiting i think like me ,all we waiting for big bull run but it doesnt want to come ,hope at the end of this year we would see that.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

Well, that's true but personally i've waited almost 1 year since beginning of this year when bitcoin reached $19k last year. I thought the price will be bounce back but it's goes down more than 70% from ATH.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.

Patience is just one of the part important character of a traders, of course there are some behavior that wee need to consider as a good player in the market, and one of those are self-control in terms of emotion when doing the actual trade in the platform especially when the price goes down rapidly. Going back to patience this is applicable only for the bullish player or holder whether Bitcoin or altcoins.
cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

People can achieve many successes in life because of their patience. But it is very difficult for us to control this patience. But we still have to try. Then we will be successful in our achievement.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Yes its very important you are right but many tired from waiting i think like me ,all we waiting for big bull run but it doesnt want to come ,hope at the end of this year we would see that.
Patience is really important, its role is beginning to show in the situation right now, a situation requires that we need absolute patience and calm but as you say and with what I'm seeing, theory is just theory, people did not have enough patience to wait, fatigue has existed for a long time. Some people have sold in panic, patience has gone beyond what they can accept, and with these actions, I'm just afraid that the recovery will not happen this year, it probably takes more time to adjust and stabilize again.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

patience must be prioritized when we are trading because it is the key to profit. if we cannot be patient and lust with money without calculating the profits and losses, then it is the most foolish thing done by traders.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:09:19 PM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.

Patience is the most important thing now.This is the only way to survive in life.We have to be patiently wait.Because to those who wait can only see the miracle is coming.Have faith and believe.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:22:45 PM

In any kind of endeavor in life, patience is always the best thing to practice in order to gain something you are working for. I do believe that all successful people (legitimate) have this value as a common factor. May it be in business, sports, mission or whatsoever, patience is the common denominator.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: