Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IN STOCK]] Gridseed Dual Asic Round 2 -- price updated  (Read 12798 times)
Blueman666

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:53:17 AM

Your front page of this thread says 10 units for £1300 but I cant seem to get that rate on the website, only £1400 and that comes up as out of stock. Will it be changed soon?
studio1one (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:54:51 AM

Your front page of this thread says 10 units for £1300 but I cant seem to get that rate on the website, only £1400 and that comes up as out of stock. Will it be changed soon?

stock now all sold apart from a few.

BINTEX

Powered by,
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 12:03:47 PM

I have a few questions:
How noisy are the fan?
How hot do they get? - do fan need to run at full speed? If not overcloking and running scrypt only

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Blueman666

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:40:44 PM

I have a few questions:
How noisy are the fan?
How hot do they get? - do fan need to run at full speed? If not overcloking and running scrypt only

You don't need the fan at all for scrypt only.
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:10:03 PM

Thinking about getting a couple of these. What mining software are people using with these? Currently use bfgminer with my AntMiners and cgminer with GPU.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:18:42 PM

I have a few questions:
How noisy are the fan?

You don't need the fan at all for scrypt only.

really? I do find them fairly loud compared to my cubes. Would be nice if you didn't need it on....

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
PMB

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:39:53 PM

I have a few questions:
How noisy are the fan?

If you have a lot then it gets NOISY.... I have 2 and on one the fan made a lot of noise, i cutted it out and inserted a new 80mm fan. Now it is silent and works great.

As someone already said, if it is for scrypt only you don't need then fan and it gets only warm to the touch... for SHA you have to have the fan..

regards,

P.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:41:27 PM

I have a few questions:
How noisy are the fan?

If you have a lot then it gets NOISY.... I have 2 and on one the fan made a lot of noise, i cutted it out and inserted a new 80mm fan. Now it is silent and works great.

As someone already said, if it is for scrypt only you don't need then fan and it gets only warm to the touch... for SHA you have to have the fan..

regards,

P.

interesting. I'm only using scrypt so maybe I'll try dropping the fan off.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
PMB

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:44:47 PM

I have a few questions:
How noisy are the fan?

regards,

P.

If you are not certain that you want to use scrypt for the rest of your life then add a micro-switch to the cables and you can turn the fan on and off...

regards,

P.
Blueman666

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:15:18 PM

I have a few questions:
How noisy are the fan?

regards,

P.

If you are not certain that you want to use scrypt for the rest of your life then add a micro-switch to the cables and you can turn the fan on and off...

regards,

P.

The fan in the gridseed only connects across the 12V supply so just unsolder or cut off close to the board. Should you want to refit the fan later you can just connect it to 12V (or 5V for a slower fan), no need to connect it internally again.
Blueman666

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:08:27 AM

How many is a few? I would like to order some more.
studio1one (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:26:50 AM

How many is a few? I would like to order some more.

Out of stock for now, doing a stock reconcile today against orders, we last did it on Wednesday and sometimes the cart software can go a little screwy so we don't want to oversell. I think we still have around 8 left but will update when we have reconciled.

Also we have some bank transfer orders pending payment from last week that I think people aren't going to confirm so some more stock may become available from there. Going to email everyone who ordered bank transfer more than 5 working days ago and we haven't received funds today

Will be paying for round 3 today and will open on Monday when delivery schedule is confirmed.

BINTEX