Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin ATM is increasingly widespread?  (Read 1144 times)
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

bitcoin ATM is very good sign for the crypto. its also increased the awareness of bitcoin and demand of bitcoin will also increased. as a result bitcoin price increase.

Any step forward is a good sign for bitcoin. And a price increase would be amazing!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wasdconcac

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

I think it is more beneficial and convenient when we use the bank. Because this is the first time I heard about ATM bitcoin, probably many investors have brought their property sent to bitcoin. Long enough because of the high security and investment can bring business to your benefit. This is a good sign for bitcoin in the future so let's continue to support bitcoin.
stillwait123

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

This is the first time I've heard about ATM bitcoin, a new player like me can only think that because of its benefits it has a big influence on the bank that investors have sent their money. This virtual currency and may be willing to invest as needed, does not this seem overwhelming?
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

This is the first time I've heard about ATM bitcoin, a new player like me can only think that because of its benefits it has a big influence on the bank that investors have sent their money. This virtual currency and may be willing to invest as needed, does not this seem overwhelming?
Majority of BTC trades are made via banks. But for privacy matters ATM is far better solution. But you pay some extra fees because of this.
As already said with competition fees will get lower, also with development of blockchain (LN for example) will decrease cost of fees dramatically.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
WaterSeal

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

There are multiple reasons on why the ATM is increasing worldwide. The increased amount of user may be the cause.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:29:28 PM

By the way i heard some crypto ethusiasm in Germeny have plan to get permission into the government
Allowing to establish crypto ATM until 2023
there's nothing doubt bitcoin become widespread anywhere in the world and hope this positive news for bitcoin can help also for the current position status

Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

bitcoin ATM is increasing because of its huge amount of demands over the investors,  and I can hope that this demands will more and more in the upcoming future but yes till now the amount is very less it needs to increase lots and lots more
Este

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

bitcoin ATM is a wonderful progress for bitcoin marketing and I can understand that it will also be very helpful for the users as well but I really can't accept the fact that it has spread worldwide cause the number is still very low but we can hope that the number will be increase very soon
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

Being the best cryptocurrency of the world, it has become quite important for BTC to establish different ways of availability for the user. I guess this spreading of ATM is important to reach that goal.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

Gradually the popularity and acceptance of Bitcoin is increasing with times. This has become a crying need for the interested user to get Bitcoin in an easier way. I think spreading of BTC ATM will help this purpose.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

Bitcoin atm is spreading and this is a huge step forward for BTC to make this cryptocurrency available for more people. Now the user can get their hands on BTC in an easier way I guess.
Humne1965

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

But the real problem is to operate the ATM machines. So I think it will take a lot of time to have ATM facilities of crypto and we have to depend on fiat. I hope this facility increases and we will get much scope to work with it
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

I think this phenomena says about the growing popularity of BTC all around the world. More and more people accept BTC as a payment method and try to use it IRL.
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

I think in coming years some big investors will come and offer wide range of facilities to use ATM worldwide because it will increase customer’s activity with real life and also the various job earning sources will be increased
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

Bitcoin is a unique technology that attracts great scientists and people who want to get rich fast.
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

This is a very good article. I like the way discussed every detail of the advantages and disadvantages of crypto ATM. I agree with your statements completely. I think this is the future of crypto market
Tykeim Carson

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

The assembling procedure of ATMs are costly and tedious and with a specific end goal to introduce a huge number of ATMs give a vital level liquidity to bitcoin ATM clients, producers require millions in venture to work.
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:40:28 AM

This is a good thing that the bitcoin ATM are becoming more and more popular. It means that the people are more aware of this crypto currency and it is having a demand globally among the people.
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

Bitcoin ATMs are really providing good service. But i think the main problem is the high amount of fees which make many users unsatisfied. Also there are not enough ATM machines so it is hard to locate nearest one.
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

From my point of view the users of Bitcoin is increasing continuously and bitcoin ATM is going to make the whole process better. And it is providing more user friendliness than traditional system.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: