Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35256 times)
MariaSerebrennikova (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
Merited by posi (1)

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortune92

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

I agree with you  that we will se a huge growth in the market after this correction but I don’t agree that it will be anytime soon I think atleast it will take between 12 - 18 months untill we see a real growth

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

I agreed with you when there are still many potential with cryptocurrency. But i think market now is still unpredictable which is many investor still keep their money. They need many good news so they will spent their money to invest at cryptocurrency. Now we only hope market will recovery as soon as possible and get signal to bullrun.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Every one of us finds comfort on early investors who made a huge profit when the market is in bearish, and this is how you actually make money from cryptocurrency it's like forex, you buy low then sell high, you enter at the right time and also exit at the right time thats how early investors made their money.

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Yes! I also think so. Base on what  we observe this could be a profitable investment if you are going to buy more right now. This time bitcoin will reach its all-time high or even break higher than that.

batrocio1

Activity: 70

Count Your Investment - Not your savings

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

for the past years . crypto market make a big impact in todays trading. on the first glace who would have taught that trading digitally would be possible with the using of highly encrypted methods/ways.

n e l   |   Help developing communities earn interest
https://nel.network/
███ ████   Token Sale  ●  Sept 15th  ●   ████ ███
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

if the new investor comes up with the thought "I will be rich if I invest in crypto" then you don't need to motivate it because people with such mindset just want to get money quickly without wanting to learn.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

This is what everyone in cryptocurrency  are looking forward to as many people have lost considerable amount of their portfolio!  The cryptocurrency market usually rally towards the end of the year,  let's hope this year is not different!

alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

Will i thinks some of the bitcoiners or investor are loosing there hope,thats the bullish market would come by now,even though,some of us here have doing more patience of holding there crypto investment in a longer period of time,and we could not guarantee thats some of them discourge and want to find another kind of investment,away from crypto,otherwise in my own belief,im still hoping thats someday those prosperity thats we profited  last year are we overcome again.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

I believe so too. But we need time to develop real projects and mass adoption.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

based on last years, the best chance that we had for seeing a big pumping season was the summer time where the schools are off and the kids have more free time to come get scammed and that didn't happen and the summer is almost over.
right now the sentiment is still the same as previous months, the forums is filled with people talking about how it is a good time to buy and how rise is around the corner (like the past 8 months of dumping Cheesy) and the market is still going  down.

here is the exact same topic as this one from 2 months ago saying the exact same thing Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4587948.0

those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

only bitcoin has been rising significantly in the long term ever since 2015 (not 2013-14) the rest of the altcoins have been dumping and only had a big pump last year in 2017 which they are still in its after pump bubble situation.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

The more money you invest, the more you lose.

Are you morons or what??

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
jyaken

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

It is going to raise gradually specially when Bitcoin under 10 K$ , if bitcoin price bumped as high as 20 + $ then the real growth will clearly be seen .
The only traders\investors benefit from coming expected raise who bought recently not at early stages .
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

No one knows for sure. All we can do is keep on hoping that the market will recover in full green until December. Always remember that what experts do are just also a mere speculation of what will happen to the coins.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

Same here. I too believed that anytime soon bull market will come without us noticing. It might be near when it seems so far. So I will stick to believing.
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

I hope too. it's time for cryptocurrency to rise again so that more people will use this brilliant technology
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

certainly, in fact big whale is waiting the market to get low enough to buy in.. i think now is the best time to buy in for new comers.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

I think  that blockchain technology will help the world in solving its problem in cost efficient way. The crypto market allow many people to earn by investing in it. Some do bounty campaign to earn

jheipee19

Activity: 337

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

ofcourse it will not always downtrend , as you may see on the market of btc its moving slow uptrend day by day then pause a while , I observed this roughly a week now, we can see more changes in upcoming weeks., based on last year growth it starts on the month of December-January. Well im not so sure of the activity because crypto is very unpredictable. Hopefully it falls into places and we will benefit of this slow moving phase.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

Experienced investors will never be interested in adjusting or increasing the price of the market. Because they always make money at any stage of the market. Bull market, bear market, they are always profitable once they invest. And in this market is very young so in the next 1-2 years certainly the market will grow and to a new height

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: