Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35256 times)
TamaraKul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I'm depressed. Now I just do not understand how to make if cryptocurrency just fly down. And no growth is seen, as well as its possible prospects. This has a terrible effect on investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

Agreed. Maybe we'll see some positive trends this Jan/Feb, yet it's quite hard to predict tho. Also, Digitex will launch futures during Jan/Feb, and Bitmex will follow up. That might be a sight of a green light as well.

This will definitely give a boost to the market. However, it is not known how strong it will be, and how strongly the market will sink to this point. Maybe by that time the ethereum will cost $ 30 and we will be happy to return to the mark of $ 120.
I agree it is very difficult to predict when the growth will be , I do not think that January will be rapid growth , I think we are still going sideways for about 6 months then to go to grow

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Agreed. Maybe we'll see some positive trends this Jan/Feb, yet it's quite hard to predict tho. Also, Digitex will launch futures during Jan/Feb, and Bitmex will follow up. That might be a sight of a green light as well.

This will definitely give a boost to the market. However, it is not known how strong it will be, and how strongly the market will sink to this point. Maybe by that time the ethereum will cost $ 30 and we will be happy to return to the mark of $ 120.
that is right. the memory of a human is very short. 1 month ago we thought "when BTC price will grow from 6500 to 7500 and up" and now we'll be happy if it return to 6500.

hahaha, moreover, people are already happy when bitcoin returns from $ 3,800 to $ 4,500, although everyone said a month ago that bitcoin could not even go down below $ 5,000 and this is its lowest point.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

I agree with that but the market looks really bad right now because the bitcoin hits 5,000$ below.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
Threads like this are what we really need now. This is the time of learning as well as time on sowing. While the market is bearish, we just invest our money and choose good coins that have the high potential to increase in value. Some newbies on crypto have no idea and what they are seeing is just a bearish market. We need to support them and educate them that these are only corrections and this a good opportunity to invest more.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

that is right. the memory of a human is very short. 1 month ago we thought "when BTC price will grow from 6500 to 7500 and up" and now we'll be happy if it return to 6500.

hahaha, moreover, people are already happy when bitcoin returns from $ 3,800 to $ 4,500, although everyone said a month ago that bitcoin could not even go down below $ 5,000 and this is its lowest point.
Well, now everyone is trying to find hope in any growth. because everyone has  too bad a mood. a couple of days people look at the green numbers and then again - blood

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

Market growth is just here and will happen anytime.
All we need to get is the demand that crypto community has before. this will give the rise as we seen before.
Demand makes the market growing fast, scam ICO must be regulated also as they are one of the reasons of fall.
Market growth isn't here yet, the price keep falling, it is the opposite of growth. I agree that the market may come back to normal, whatever this is, but it won't happen soon.
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

I agree with that but the market looks really bad right now because the bitcoin hits 5,000$ below.
I agree, it never looked worse, but the silver lining is that we can buy more coins cheaper and when the market goes to normal we will see profit.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

We all expect that will happen again and for beginners who are just joining cryptocurrency, when they see prices falling and continue to fall they will definitely choose to leave and leave because what they want is not in accordance with reality and for the experienced will definitely continue market development and analyze possible possibilities.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:11:13 PM

This is the only thing that can turn the already angry mind and face presently witnessed in the cryptocurrency world to a smiling face because thing are really bad for the cryptocurrency world now as prices are its lowest rate now.
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

The crypto money market will be a huge market. In the future we will earn big money from the old investors. with smart investments and right coin choices. I believe the market will grow more and more. we just need to be patient.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

Of course, it’s time to see her, but we don’t see her and the feeling that we will not see soon. Everything will depend on those who want it and who can do it but not the fact that it will be quick because everyone is waiting for it and the market can play against everyone.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

This news is from third september and I am sure that many of people very disapointed because this vision is still do not come true. But never mind - crypto and blockchain is very innovative technology and growing is only auestion of time.
ourepts

Activity: 288

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

Very true of what you say. It is clear that the crypto market is currently experiencing pretty bad conditions, but not as bad as the price in the past that bitcoin doesn't have the current price. I really believe this is a better improvement of cryptocurrency in the coming year. Stay patient to see the true strength.
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

I fully agree, the main thing is to believe in the market , and the more negative news on the cryptocurrency is not, I think it will develop very quickly yet , and now of course you can buy more coins

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

This may be an illusion. The cryptocurrency market is not as optimistic as we think. The cryptocurrency market is dangerous. When the cryptocurrency market trend is not good, investors are very difficult to make money, so the market usually misses our expectations.

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

I wonder how many topics from the beginning of the year we saw with a prediction very soon. But as we see, no problem has been solved and there is no development either, not even support. And where does growth come from, from scratch.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

Yes, I agree with you that there will be a new wave of market growth. Now the market conditions for crypto coins are very low in price and like returning to basics. But if you look from experience that this is very common in the trade. We must remain confident that the market will recover and increase.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

To be honest i dont like this idea, more precisely i started to hate it because too much people think so . However, i`ll be glad if this scenario will be brought to life

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

I also hope that the new pump will happen as soon as possible, but I see no signs of it. We already had amazing news that could theoretically effect the industry but nothing happened till now. Lets just wait for some more time.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: