Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35256 times)
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

When? If this dump will continue we will never see new pump because everybody will come out if crypto with unbelief.

it will happen soon, and you don't have to worry because right now, the market still searching for a good time to rise again and you can see that many coins still trying to increase back. some of those coins already increased higher, but it's back to lower again, some of them even stay at the lower price just waiting for a right moment to grow. but in the end, every coin will make a new higher price again including for bitcoin price, and you only need to wait for the price of every coin to increase and sell at the right time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
docamvan1997

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:42:04 AM

I don't think so. Maybe we'll wait too long for that. There are many bad news everyday. Hackers, laws,... And bad news are more than good news. If the market is back, it'll have some signals.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:31:31 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
If you know the story of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and that it took several years for the market to recover why do you think that the recovery is going to happen soon? That doesn't make a lot of sense don't you think? Because even if I'm completely sure we're going to see a recovery I really do not think that is going to happen soon at all.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:35:35 AM

This year is a year to get rid of bubbles, so the market looks so depressed. But looking back at BTC's history, from 2009 to the present, its value continues to grow every year, I believe that the future of BTC will surely surprise everyone.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:24:41 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I still do hope that this bullish market will come as we have few months left before this year will end in which most of the famous experts predicted that the market will bounce back before next year so i hope it will really happen as i'm afraid that many will leave from this investments by next year because of dismay.
huisachecrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

Really. We must always be optimistic and always believe that the market will continue to rise and continue to rise to the maximum point. Even though the current market conditions are still declining and the price is still low. But I am sure, it will not last long and Crypto prices will rise in the near future. Let's wait for this time to arrive.
MixedGalaxy214

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

Yes we may see a great flow of development any time soon. And we must wait for it.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

Dear friend,
Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! I agree with you. I have joined to this field for one year. It have not been for so long. But I beleive that the crypto will have a new good wave. It is our future, that is our trust. Vote it.
IdoandWill

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

I believe in cryptocurrencies future as well, but don't think the market will rise so fast, because it has been very depressive all this year and investors mind needs time to change. Without strong investors believing in the market rise, it can't rise significantly.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

Yes, you are right and I bet everyone who are into trading and investing believe this. We will soon see a green wave near the year end and those who have been holding altcoins for long will be gaining a good amount of profit. So my advice, be strong and patient and stop checking the market price every now and then. Hold your coins till the end of the year and see your portfolio value rise.
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

This is the truth, endurance is what we require in this market. More so, we all have to be optimistic about the market and always believe in every wave of the market. There is always twonaide to a coin
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

When? Everyone says it'll be quite soon. But soon is a relative term. Regarding the creation of the world and 100 years is coming soon.
kkerrex

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

It is true, mate, I hope so, because now we are recked and even bounty hunters can't find good projetcs and all existing just extend dates, so there is nothing to do about it except waiting for growth...
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

I keep hearing about this always when actually will this happen ? the more I hear that the market will soon improve, the more the market actually go down and dip, I think something like ETF needs to happen before we can see a market growth.
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

I agree with you that the crypto and blockchain technology has so much potential and I believe its capacity to disrupt so many industries. It's just that the market today is quite discouraging for the new investors and the continuous down trend seems to scare them more. At this moment, we only just have to wait for the market to boom again and hold our precious coins.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:56:01 AM

Another way to put it is we will see more market manipulation (this time upwards) when the big boys fill their bags.  There are large forces at play right now.  You see your holding skyrocket in one day it wasn't due to tech and it wasn't your uncle buying it either. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:04:25 AM

...Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I also agree that we will see market growth but not anytime soon maybe a year from now. We need to be patient and just keep on believing. What's happening now is doing good with crypto market, weak hands and non believer selling off and getting out, scammer (specially in ICO) losing interest coz it's no longer profitable to do their thing. So overall, those that will remain in this game will only be strong believer of blockchain technology and bitcoin!

Reality is the only thing that is real.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:02:06 AM

...Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I also agree that we will see market growth but not anytime soon maybe a year from now. We need to be patient and just keep on believing. What's happening now is doing good with crypto market, weak hands and non believer selling off and getting out, scammer (specially in ICO) losing interest coz it's no longer profitable to do their thing. So overall, those that will remain in this game will only be strong believer of blockchain technology and bitcoin!

yes, only the strong will survive, and bitcoin will still survive. the weak hands and non-believer cannot see the opportunity of the new wave, so they get out from the market and cryptocurrency. I think there will be a new type of investment programs which will replace ICO projects because right now, I see that the ICO was difficult to get survive on the market. so after the weak coins are dead, the market will grow, and in that time, the new wave will come so we can make the profit again.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

Oh! I really hope it will happen sooner mate! I want to recover my loss with this deep, been suffering for 4 months now. Let's keep our hope burning.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:42:30 AM

Of course I believe in this if there will be a new wave of market growth, but whether it will happen someday hopefully there will soon be a wave of market growth, be patient and remain confident about it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: