Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Football and Blockchain  (Read 1374 times)
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

what do you mean is the ico project with the concept of supporting football like football coin and bitgoals? if it is true I think many projects with concepts like that

Wow, thank you for that information as i have read in this reply topics. It would be a nice projectbto work on added to my project once it was done my current project this few weeks when this compaign i have would success someday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:59:15 AM

I have never seen a real bounty that supports football. but I caught a glimpse of Netscouters with pictures of football players. that's all I can say to you right now. there's nothing wrong if you try to find out about this forum bounties. Grin Grin
Fornam

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:01:33 AM

There are many spirits those are related bounties but it has not been seen that the soccer is related. Bitgoals was soccer related bounty but may be it is closed now.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:50:47 AM

Blockchain and football. It's funny. But I would not pay much attention to such a project. It seems to me that ico related to computer games are more promising.

heassy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:01:57 AM

No there are no ICO that are about football in the market right now. Also if you are looking for these, then be careful because in the past, there were fake ICO projects  about football.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:17:01 AM

Since the introduction of the block chain technology, most of the fields of health and education have not denied their role and application in today's life. i choose blockchain
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

This year there were a lot of projects related to sports betting if you had this in mind. Some have already scraped or are working very well. And if you have in mind the current football do not even know where the technology could be used blockchain in this sport. Yes, and last year came out a project about tennis, which used the technology blockchain for the development of young players. And so it's a good idea to use blockchain in modern football but unfortunately I do not know of such projects.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

Is there any Bounty that is meant to support football or soccer?  I have been searching to see if I can find one so as to join. Am a great fan. Drop your comments and links to it if you know any. Thank you

Maybe u can have a look with ACM from GCOX, michael owen with them  Grin
The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Honestly never seen a bounty aimed at football.But I think they are or will appear in the near future.It will be impossible to pass by football.
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

There have not been any ICO about football as far as I know. And you need to be careful because there were some that did emerge in the past but they were all scams. So if you do come across one, make sure to do a background check to see if it is a scam or a legit one
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

I've seen some projects about football and other sports, even surfing. it all looks very interesting. but the references I have. try to find just through the search.
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

Yh, I have heard about Libereum and I have seen the link has already been shared here. Libereum is such a great project which will focus widely on team players, managers, and an entire football club.
Foress

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

I heard about the Ronaldinho soccer coins but they proved to be shitcoins eventually after the release. Almost all the ICOs that are started by the football fans and for the football fans are made up with nonsense ideas and got bashed heavily by the ICO community so far.
takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

I recently saw Ronaldinho's project on football. It's called Ronaldinho Soccer Coin, this is NEP5 token and built on NEO platform. You can check more at here : https://tokensale.soccercoin.eu

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

LFE is the one of them. but ICO had ended approximately one month ago
it has raised huge money. if you are interested, you can join its c ommunity https://t.me/lfemarket_bounty
EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

Almost all the football related ICOs I have seen so far are straight scams or does not have a good concept which can be supported by the football fans out there. So, I will not try to suggest you with any shit ICO names but if you have other interests outside football then you can find ICOs related them too.
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

I think what you meant to say is ICO related to football. There are quite a few out there but the only two of them looked reliable to me, they are Bitcademy and United fans ICO. Though these football related ICOs haven't done anything specific right now, but I would suggest you not to go for them.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

There are a lot of ICO's that was related to football. Most of them were about gambling and sports betting. To be honest, majority of ICO's about football turns out to be a scam. I am not sure why but maybe football fans are easily blinded if its related to football and they are unable to see what's on the ICO itself. You have to be careful if you are an ICO investor. Just make sure that you are investing to earn money and not as a football fan.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

I think football can used blockchain in couple of fronts. Not just scores and goals and assists and who had what but also you can definitely use it for financial stuff as well.
Transfers can be held there, stadium and ticket sales can be counted and saved there, you can have loan players and expenses and debts and many more things. Football has a lot of stuff that needs to be accounted and in the end they just use regular old technology of saving it on a website or something for this, having a blockchain technology to save all of this on it would improve the accountability of the info by tenfold easily.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

Is there any Bounty that is meant to support football or soccer?  I have been searching to see if I can find one so as to join. Am a great fan. Drop your comments and links to it if you know any. Thank you
Yes there is, i was doing bounty for a particular one like a month ago, Bethereum but I think the ico is over, but the app and website is working fine and you can bet with ur token, i also heard PSG football club has also signed a contract for fans who are interested in crypto currency to be more involved
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: