Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall  (Read 2008 times)
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?

When we are in a loss position in the sense that when we see the BTC prices are getting lower, it would be better if you immediately rest and stop your trading activities. There is no harm in allowing trading positions that are still open. This break is intended so that you can take the time to be able to think more calmly in overcoming your losing open position. In other words, we should first judge ourselves when we know the price of BTC has dropped and at that time we are trading. We have to have discipline in trading in other words, we must be able to say enough when we are profitable or losing. Do not get when we are profitable, we are over confident, so that it goes into the market repeatedly times by relying on our luck on that day, not trading based on the trading strategy that we have compiled. And conversely if we are losing, we continue to enter the market to reverse the loss position. Well, try to find out about what causes your trading failure. at least this reduces the losses experienced

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

Inspite of being fluctuated it's natural to falling it's market price. So don't need to be worry then. Waiting for high time is the best option then because it will be bounce back.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

It is better to take some time see other situation then sell or hold it. It can be depend on the market situation. But it is better to buy low price it will be ideal .
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
Should I sell or hold?

Do you buy bitcoin at a high price, if it is true you are better to hold and don't sell because it can make you lose. Bitcoin falls and so much negative news about bitcoin, and holding becomes a difficult choice. Try to remain optimistic about bitcoin, bitcoin can still survive and can get through this situation, holding is the best choice for now and can provide opportunities for future profits.

SafeCamel95

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

whatever! Bitcoin is still safe and secured and reconginizing by worldwide.Sometimes, its prices fall down and sometimes, soar up. Fully depending on its demand and how people accepting it. Its high time to buy more and more coins to make huge profit in future.
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

Price fall! it s a bad condition in market according to economy. Bitcoin price is unsustainable still. So i can suggest to make a larger profit ,dont sell your bitcoin but collect too much as far as you can to make greater profit while price will soar up!
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

A strategy that occurs to me that you could use if bitcoin falls, is selling everything and have it in dollars, or sell it and trust in another cryptocurrency, in some ICO that seems reliable and that your ideas make sense for a better future.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

Should I sell or hold?
The big drop of bitcoin is one of the saddest happenings for the users. Especially for the holders and investors because they will wait for the rise or the recover of the price. But it doesn't mean that we should stop. This is our chance to buy bitcoin in a very low price. Then all we need to do is hold it and wait for the price to recover. Buying bitcoin in a low price and selling it in a big price.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

This is a market condition. Fluctuations of prices is always happened.Some time price in highand some time is downfall.One should collects more Btcoin because its price still not sustainable. So to make a greater profit hold it tightly.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

To avoid losing during a price fall, you should know when to invest. According to Pawel Kuskowski, "The more you understand the better off will be," It means if know how it works, you may presume when to invest and when not to.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

There can be only one strategy - hold. What is the point of selling it? This is silly. The best option, if you believe in bitcoin, is buying when the price goes down.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

Patience is the solution of it. As the price of bitcoin is not stable, one should be patient for that until the price rises. If s/he sell it, it may not bring a good profit.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

We have an option to take when bitcoin price fall like holding our btc until such time prices can grow or rise. Many users decides to hold because if selling at a point of down trend we will lose. Might as well decide to hold for a better gain.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

Should I sell or hold?
The best thing you can do when price is falling is to do nothing. If you believe in Bitcoin you know that it is like a precious metal like gold that needs to store in a safe place. Selling it to early or cutting loss may get your investment in trouble. Think of it as long gvterm investment and you will have a peace of mind.
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

First thing you need to know before engaging into an exchange, do no exchange with people who are going up. This will cause the imbalance and may bring you to lose.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

in my opinion i do the way if bitcoin fall down i convert immediately btc/usd pair i keep usd in my exchange  when stable the price at low point i can rebuy the bitcoin with usd  i keep btc ,  so i can gain at least some $ for that. another way i do is i sell out btc for cash instant in local bitcoin exchange or other exchanges i keep cash when btc stable i buy back with cash if anyone selling because a lot of panic sellers will sell at any point of time in exchange i can enter that time to buy back .
but if price is not constant then i will buy some alt coins  which are green in market or updates or announcement or fork news  i keep it untill steady the bitcoin then i convert back my alts to bitcoin, i take some little profit for holding alt coins also.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

We don'y have many options when the price is falling. I think all we can do is to wait with patience and to hold because if you sell at lower prices than the prices you bought at, you loose.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

As the great investor Warren Buffett says, "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". When the price is falling, the best way is to invest more amount that will reduce the average acquisition cost resulting in the increase of profitability even with the slightest price recovery in the market. However, one should do his own research before making an investment decision.
Sama517

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

Should I sell or hold?
I will recommend you to hold when Bitcoin prices are falling, although, this depends on the reason for the fall. There may be some situations whereby it will be honest you just sell and buy back later if the price dips further.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
MorningTradeNeo

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

if you are trading here regularly then you must have known that this things keeps happening here all the times so for dealing with such such the best way is avoiding any major trading or keep in hold mood for a while
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: