Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 05:38:37 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall  (Read 1722 times)
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

My advice you should hold your coin this time the only reason now bitcoin price is fall.I think the best strategy is  you to wait a long time.maybe a strategy will pay the best result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bakugan

Activity: 210
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?
You should hold at this time. Hold it until the price rises, because we cant determine what will happen at the price. No one knows when it will rise so the best thing to do is to hold. Buy more coins and hold it, so in the future you are able earn your desired profit. You may regret it if you sell your bitcoin now.

❐ Zeex  ❐    ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Twitter | Telegram ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ❐ Zeex  ❐
██████              Crypto to product         ██████
█▄▄▄▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄▄▄▄█
vickybitcoin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

If you don't believe in it - sell it. If you believe in it - hold tightly it Smiley
If you a daily trader, you should buy if the price low and sell it when the price high - very easy, huh ? Tongue
Hahaha., exactly very easy to say but the process undergone By many investors maybe very disturbing and saddening for many.. but yes I agree this is what usuallypeople do everytime the price drops.
Camilla Gill

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

If you see bitcoin falling transfer the coin to your money account with the exchange you are with.if your exchange hadn't got one ,swap to one that has one,so it stays at that value when you swap.after the drop settles down .Take it back out and buy bitcoin at the reduced rate.And repeat the process again when needed in the future.THIS IS NOT FININANCIAL advise,it's a process that I use,i hope this will help the tensions in the future.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

For me, it is much better to hold than to sell at loss. But if you have set your stop loss it is much better, stop loss is much better to become your loss will not be bigger than you expected. It is much really advisable, specially when you are trader. I believe that it will help you to become smart in crpytocurrency.

▬▬[  REMIIT.IO  ]▬▬[Resolve Trust Issues]▬   
▌ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2018▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
James andrew

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

I think when Bitcoin price down just hold your btc and wait for price high when price high then sell your coin I think this is the good strategic
hhk1045

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

Waiting, I cannot do anything and I started to lose my trust about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. However, I still believe in the blockchain.

Dylan Bargeman

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

The best strategy would be to buy more cryptos if you can afford. Because people takes profit now and new buyers are entering. So the trading is getting new support levels which is a process of maturity of the market.
Darz299

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

my opinion for now it is better to hold bitcoin. We know that the price of bitcoin is currently down, I think holding bitcoin is better than selling it. If we sell now when the price goes down the profit is also not too big or even experience a loss. we can wait until the price is really stable to sell it and to get a big profit.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

for now the only strategy I use is to continue to buy as much bitcoin as possible while the price is still low, because with a short time of course the price of bitcoin will experience a fairly high increase. so if you buy from now to get a big profit later it's easy

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Pinkris128

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?
I suggest to hold than sell it especially now that the price of it was falling. You will not get profit if you will sell, you will just lose what you have invested on it. The best strategy in this  kind of situation was to buy more. Because it was in a cheaper price and keep holding it until the price of it recover and pump again.

• T I M E  A S  A N  E X P E R I E N C E •
  $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED   
              ▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓ ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

If we already have bitcoin, stay calm will be the good thing to do. And if we still didn't have any bitcoin in our wallet then the best way is to wait till the good sign to occur to start to make buy order.
cosmoo

Activity: 701
Merit: 502

X-Block.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

My tactic is to be very careful with investments in this market and to hold every altcoin I have. It's very easy. Seeing market is falling day by day that is hard for me.
sneeze11

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

If you don't believe in it - sell it. If you believe in it - hold tightly it Smiley
If you a daily trader, you should buy if the price low and sell it when the price high - very easy, huh ? Tongue

The strategy that needed if the bitcoin price fall is holding. You need to hold it and wait to the right time so that you can get a big profit.

Triwiyono

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

if I, I'll hold it. Unless you dont have lost so much, it's better to sell so you can buy again at a cheaper price. or if you still have a lot of money, don't sell your bitcoin when the price goes down but keep buying, because it will be profitable if the price goes up again.

Dinomoves

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

Hold is the key word when price fallls. Invest some other altcoins while waiting for the Bitcoin to go up.  Wait and Hold tightly. Then selling will follow 15 days to be active j
Kusnechik

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

Perhaps, while the market for crypto currency is such a mess, it is more expedient to go to the stock market or to binary optoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
dimiinx

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

If bitcoin falls we remain calm and patient will be a good thing to do. then the best way is to wait until a good sign to start making buy orders and you can make big profits.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Pattart

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

If we already have bitcoin, stay calm will be the good thing to do. And if we still didn't have any bitcoin in our wallet then the best way is to wait till the good sign to occur to start to make buy order.
First is to keep calm when prices start to fall, your calmness will make your calculations not messed up, so you can make good choices,
then if your analysis shows prices will rise soon, then it's good to buy, if your analysis price gets worse then holding is best..

bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

the strategy that I use to trade is actually very easy and very simple I will only buy coins that have very low prices and sell them at high prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.