Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Initial Public Offering (IPO) Vs Initial Coin Offering(ICO) | The Ultimate  (Read 315 times)
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

Most companies are opting for ICO over IPOs nowadays. They also want in on the crazy monies being raised by ICOs. It is quite understandable. Some many con artists in the ICOs space. They can't get away with all these scams if it were to be in IPOs. We need regulation in this space. So many atrocities being committed in the name of ICOs. As for me and my house we have stopped investing in ICOs. Enough is enough.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

Most companies are opting for ICO over IPOs nowadays. They also want in on the crazy monies being raised by ICOs. It is quite understandable. Some many con artists in the ICOs space. They can't get away with all these scams if it were to be in IPOs. We need regulation in this space. So many atrocities being committed in the name of ICOs. As for me and my house we have stopped investing in ICOs. Enough is enough.
This is useful for novice investors, and those who are recently in the crypto world. you need to understand the terminology and understand the basic processes, how everything works. It is necessary to determine the most successful project and to evaluate it correctly.
A S Valentina

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

Once Bitmain IPO gets released and mass participation from the investors I think the whole IPO vs ICO scene will change. ICOs right now have a significant upper hand over IPOs, because people find ICOs to be profitable for short term and small investment but we should not forget about the scam that we cannot ignore in ICO market.
Lignxxx

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

The article that you shared has nothing exciting about it and I think almost 99% of the users of this forum knows what IPO and ICO really are. The article rather looked like a click bait to me. However, my personal experience says that IPOs are going to prevail over ICOs once they become mainstream.
btCHOOop

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

Though ICOs have advantage over IPOs so far due to the volume of ICO in the market that is available right now but in the long run IPOs will definitely take over the progress of ICO as the ICO space is now plagued with scams and fraudulent activities.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: