Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with 3 ETH?  (Read 3045 times)
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:32:03 AM

I don't play games.. If I have 3Eth, I will invest it in cryptocurrencies that can multiply it after doing proper research on the project. I can't just risk my founds on game I don't know about.

ogundowotoby01

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

If I had 3 ETH then I will research some good projects and invest in like four or five of them. As we all know that the market is down and now is obviously the best time to buy.

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

Imagine you have 3 ETH to spend on blockchain games only.
Which game or games would you choose?
If I hace 3 eth, I would rather hold it or invest it on any coins that I think I can gain profit in the future. But if it is only for games, then spend it on game that you like that can make you feel happy playing it. You know money can't buy happiness.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

If I have 3 ethereums, I would just hold until because selling it during this time might just result in uncertain losses. Selling it at the right time would be a helpful decision for is to do to gain a good profit. We must just hold until the right time comes.
Prime20

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

If I have 3 ETH, I would rather invest in another viable coins to multiply my investment rather than gambling in a game that might reduce the Eth if I lose.
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

If I had 3 ethereum, not even so - I have 3 ethereum and I will not do anything. Just keep them in my wallet and wait for growth. I think in the near future they will make me at least $ 3000

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

it’s probably Bitcoin. It is the biggest cryptocurrency — it currently has more than a 50%i share in the total cryptocurrency market cap! It is the oldest cryptocurrency and it still dominates in the market. So, if Bitcoin continues to increase like it did in 2017, then investing in Bitcoin might be a good idea for 2018.
But if you want bigger gains but with higher risk i would invest in IoT currencies and protocols like Quarkchain,Cpchain,Pchain,Atonomi,Oneledger......
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

I prefer that you convert your 3 eth right now to bitcoins because btc has more potential in the market since a lot of people are selling their eth today which makes the price to drop even more.

kenmobility

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

if i had 3 ETH, i would research for prospective ICOs that would yield about 10x immediately it hits exchange, and by doing the calculation if it hits 10x, my 3 eth would give me 30 eth as profit  Shocked
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

Personally, I haven't looked a lot around crypto games, but I know the game called crypto kitties, it's a pretty popular game like tamagochi or pokemon, I recently saw a new kittie dragon that's worth about $170, so there's money there, you just have to know how to make it.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

I don't want to spend 3 ETH on blockchain games and I'd better use it for trading because I have a chance to increase the amount and maybe I can also get the profit. but if I have more than 100 ETH, maybe I will use for 1-3 ETH to play blockchain games but not more than 5 ETH because ethereum is good to hold while we can wait for the price to increase back. besides that, for me, ethereum is another good coins as for the investment so I won't use it for just having fun only.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

Oh no, I wouldn't play any games if I were you, I would hold 1 ETH + use 1 to invest in any of the top 10 coins on the market cap, then use + one to invest in a very good ICO which I find really promising.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

For now3 eth is so small because the value of eth right now are not in good condition if I play it it's just a small value and it's easy to run out when you play so I must do with my eth now is hodl because hodl will give profit if you have patient to hodl it a little longer. when the price goes up again.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

no matter how strong eth in crypto world is ALTcoin.
Nothing you cant do with him, if it was equvalient in btc you can buy alts in deep

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

I don't familiar on games online, aside from dota so technically if this thing accepts cryptocurrency I am willing to use it. But for now, I will just hold on it since the price is low and its not worth it to use it. I also suggest not to use precious coins in just a game because its totally a waste of time and opportunities as well. Hold on your ETH, buy good coins and don't waste your money in non sense game.
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

I will only invest in altcoin if I have 3 ETH because it will be more profitable than on blockchain games. Actually I don't like games because for me it's just spend time without results.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:00:31 AM

I have just 3 ETH) do not Even know what to do! Sit and wait for the flight to the moon))
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

I think that the owners of this crypto currency should be proud. Because Ethereum is not just a crypto currency, but first and foremost technology. Platform for creating decentralized (DApps) applications.
Aidah Salimah

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

I will only invest in altcoin if I have 3 ETH because it will be more profitable than on blockchain games. Actually I don't like games because for me it's just spend time without results.
yes if I have the potential to profit while in the altcoin, I think there is a lot of potential with quality coins for the long term or short term on the market price that determines to survive or sell.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

f I have 3 ethereum I would rather to divide it into it.I will buy coins that I think have a potential to grow in the near future. Other I will invest on it and others are kept in my wallet and then wait it gain more profits. Some I will withdraw on it and get into a business for supporting my family needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: