Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with 3 ETH?  (Read 3047 times)
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

3 ETH you have is better for trading, because the profit you get will be very fast compared to you hold the ETH you have.

optap

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

I think it's better to hold for a while suddenly the situation changes
Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

well, I would definitely invest in coins , because money shouldn't lie idle and it should work for me.)
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

Imagine you have 3 ETH to spend on blockchain games only.
Which game or games would you choose?
Do you intend to gamble with 3 ETH?
if I were you, I would prefer to invest with ICO. choose the ICO that you think is good and start investing.
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

If I had 3 ETH, I would have invested them in several promising altcois.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

3 ETH it is the good sum for investments in my opinion, but a situation on crypto the market very difficult, all coins fall very quickly down, ETH including. Therefore I have decided to keep for myself all the assets only in BTC now market growth won't begin yet.
Capture

Activity: 227
Merit: 12

⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

i think with 3ETH, i can hold it until price go up and then i buy them, or i can buy some potential token then i hold them , wait and when the price increase i buy them, or i can invest to the exchange and get some strategy in this.
I agree. ETH is a coin with great potential and wasting it away would be unwise. I would hold and then sell when it moons. The coin rose 9% in 24 hours. The price is already growing so soon it will moon, I hope.
runikovsky

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

it seems to me that it is best to buy Bitcoin now and keep half in  Ethereum, because they started to recover in price, in addition, I do not yet see promising tokens
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

You can invest some of it into an ico so you can make more money out of it, you can actually double your eth holding if you can find a good ico to put that money in and make sure that you are doing adequate research into whatever project that you finally decide to put it in. Keep some of it in eth though because you do not want to miss out when eth booms
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

If I have 3Eth and market is this way I did play safe and leave the eth and wait. Or better still leave 1.5 and invest 1.5 in coins of my choice after research .

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
toop548

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:40:05 AM

If you still have three Ethereums, then I suggest that you should continue to hold them, because the price of Ethereum is very low and has not recovered. If it is sold now, then we will lose a lot.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:41:20 AM

Trying to dare to invest in purchasing coins which is now quite bloody because nowadays more and more coins and tokens are cheap,we should be able to use this situation properly
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

Two variants wait or put them into your education. The ETH can grow educational level can grow too. This 2 are good.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

I believe that now the prices in the market are approaching their own minimum. Therefore, the sale of your Ethereum will now be a disadvantageous solution. Now I believe that it will be best to hold these 3ETH for the future until their price is restored in the next year.

ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

Now noticeably significant decrease in the price of Ethereum. Therefore, you do not need to hurry with their sale. The best solution now is to continue holding them for the future, until the coin value is restored. I believe in excellent prospects for Eth, so you need to hold coins.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

I now believe that it will be best to hold coins for the future. After all, next year Ethereum will necessarily restore its position. Therefore, while it is better to wait for a rise in price of coins, just be patient.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

Now I can advise holding my Ethereum for the future, because now the cost of coins remains practically at its minimum. I believe that the cost of Ethereum will increase rapidly next year. Therefore, the best solution now is to continue to hold your coins for the future.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:32:12 AM

If you talk about games, then this is your topic, it is close to you. My advice to you is what I would do. I would choose the top games and find out what consumables (clothes, inventory, and other attributes of the game) are popular with customers and buyers. And began to sell or resell these things. In other words, I would become an intermediary between the buyer and the seller. And get a Commission on the sale.

I think with 3 ETH I will invest in other cryptocurrencies, and keep half of them. The portfolio investment will be better. Of course, you don’t need to invest in any cryptocurrency for a period of time. I believe the price of Ethereum will be rise again soon.
to Ethereum is Altcoin with developments that continue to rise.
 This will be a very capable to generate even more profits with investments. so I will use 3 Ethereum for investment.

Rashid pk

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:53:57 AM

I think holding is the good option, just hold and wait for $1000+. at the end of this year, you can get $3k easily.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

If you talk about games, then this is your topic, it is close to you. My advice to you is what I would do. I would choose the top games and find out what consumables (clothes, inventory, and other attributes of the game) are popular with customers and buyers. And began to sell or resell these things. In other words, I would become an intermediary between the buyer and the seller. And get a Commission on the sale.

I think with 3 ETH I will invest in other cryptocurrencies, and keep half of them. The portfolio investment will be better. Of course, you don’t need to invest in any cryptocurrency for a period of time. I believe the price of Ethereum will be rise again soon.
use 3 Ethereum for investment will be very profitable. because with 3 Ethereum is capable to generate more value for the future.
 making it the investment is the right decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: