Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2019, 03:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】↗️ Games on Chain 蔓Decentralized Gaming Platform ↗️  (Read 498 times)
gamesonchain
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

A future where everyone can earn money by playing

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:23:05 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 01:24:30 PM by gamesonchain

⌜                        ⌝
www.gamesonchain.com
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Join the AIRDROP here!

[WHITE PAPER | BOUNTY | MEDIUM]
[TELEGRAM | DISCORD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER]

Games on Chain Announcement Post

Make Decentralized Gaming Market Grow!

We create a future where everyone can earn money by playing games. And we do so by developing an effective platform for emerging cryptogame market.

Gaming Market

Global games market has been growing rapidly since introduction
of mobile application stores in 2009. In 2016 it surpassed movie industry's
market by revenue.

It is expected that games market will hit $151.9 billion by 2019

In November 2017 when CryptoKitties came out, new cryptogames market emerged
a place where both players and game developers earn money by participating in
it. This new market grows very rapidly, same as once casual, social and
native mobile game markets did when they first appeared.
Each developing market needs infrastructure elements to help it grow and we
aim to provide one!

A new gaming platform is needed and it's name is Games on Chain

Games on Chain Platform

A platform that connects all cryptogame market participants in a profitable cooperation.

Games on Chain is a simple and effective cryptogame distribution platform that's based on working game industry standards. It offers nothing "revolutionary", "groundbreaking" or "innovative", like most ICOs "do", but employs purely effective and years tested business models. It's being created to help the cryptogame market grow.

Platform Economics

• Tokens and fiat money circulation. Ecosystem is designed that way so it can work with both fiat money and GOC tokens, but using tokens is always more profitable. Some platform's aspect operate using only tokens. Demand for tokens is always stimulated
  • Players. Players use tokens to play games, participate in platform activities and sell content
  • Developers. Developers receive their revenue share in tokens and can stimulate players by offering token rewards in special game events and activities
  • Advertisers. Advertisers use tokens to buy ad-slots cheaper. Some advertising options are available only for tokens
  • Exchanges. Tokens are sold at various exchanges in order to provide easier entry point to the platform

Team

Roadmap

Tokensale Details
Games on Chain (GOC)

Maximum Supply
850 000 000 GOC

Token Price and Contribution Information
GOC is a utility token

Base price (without bonus):
1 GOC = 0.02 USD
1 USD = 50 GOC

No min. or max. requirements on contribution amount

KYC
Only for contributions over 100 ETH

Caps
Softcap = 1 500 000 USD
Hardcap = 10 000 000 USD

ICO Dates
September 2018 December 2018

Games on Chain ◆ Make Decentralized Gaming Market Grow!
➡️ Creating a future where everyone can earn money by playing games ⬅️
↗️ ANN | ↗️ White Paper | ↗️ Telegram | ↗️ Discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:08:53 AM

Looks like another interesting project. I really like playing a games online and offline but a project related to game on blockchain makes me excited about it.

thorRJ

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:28:51 AM

Does the pre-sale need KYC data validation? Can US residents participate in the sale of tokens? How can a player win tokens using Onchain games?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at 0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from 0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CrypticBabe

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:16:41 AM

I went through all the resources and plans for this project,
so far i enjoyed reading it!
as a gamer myself i'm loving the idea of a gaming platform based on Blockchain!
Its indeed a great pleasure to watch this amazing technology develop thanks to you guys!
However there should be some ways for a Player to earn tokens by gaming!
Like live steaming or in-game rewards or something?
that would be really awesome!!

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
scicatorees

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:25:11 AM

What types of games do you want to include in the application? For what will the tokens be credited?
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

What's the new idea that you guys are bringing up knowing fully well that we many blockchain projects working on the same concept .
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

Hello, i really like you project. Will there be a minimal contributin amount in the ico?
ganeshramk

Activity: 574
Merit: 103

Protecting the World's Data

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

Looks like another interesting project. I really like playing a games online and offline but a project related to game on blockchain makes me excited about it.

I play games too. I am also part of crypto community. Both the things till today are separate for me. First time I am seeing the combination. I starting reading the details of the project.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
nxnqauff

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

Just bumped into this project. Global games industry is a major part of entertainment and is unique involving every population in the community. There are lots of games with the link between players and devs lacking most times. A Blockchain based games platform  would take over industry bring in with it more funds from investors into this virgin grounds. Games on Chain would provide the infrastructure to allow Blockchain based games grow.  The platform looks to provide rewards for players for playing. They make no promise to revolutionize the industry but to provide an infrastructure for the industry to grow. The team looks good. A max token supply of less than a billion. And a hard cap of just 10mUSD. I guess they池e goin reach hardcap pretty early with the use case they got. I wish the team success in the coming sales. 

This is a very good summary. I underestimated the games industry till I read this project. I will follow this one from now onwards. Lots of good explanation in their website which is making me amazed.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

game is a world where many people can meet more pleasantly, and the game in this chain is a crypto innovation that is very worthy of its development in the future, because so many people are very interested in this project
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

I play games too. I am also part of crypto community. Both the things till today are separate for me. First time I am seeing the combination. I starting reading the details of the project.

It's good to see a project combine the blockchain technology and implement into a decentralized gaming platform whereby you can use the currency to purchase games and other add-ons
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

OK whoevers doing the graphic design for this project and the UX design is a baller, seriously this is one of the best looking launches i've seen some serious polish seems to be going into the UX i love to see this kind of professionalism
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

OK whoevers doing the graphic design for this project and the UX design is a baller, seriously this is one of the best looking launches i've seen some serious polish seems to be going into the UX i love to see this kind of professionalism

I thought the same, the GUI and graphics are amazing - certainly impressive for a brand new project looking to start the ICO phase, I can see this being a good earner.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 504

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

Yeah, I like their feature about everyone can earn money by playing their games? It's really more become more interesting to me too. I will start reading their white paper now for more details of this project.

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

projects like this that I have been waiting for, as gamers have aspirations to play games and get profit that is the desire of all gamers. I will always provide support about this project, hopefully it will continue smoothly and success will not hinder any development

dandan1010

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

Hi. How will this work? Playing games on platform, and getting free coins? And who win game get more coins, and who loose less?

durudara

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

projects like this that I have been waiting for, as gamers have aspirations to play games and get profit that is the desire of all gamers. I will always provide support about this project, hopefully it will continue smoothly and success will not hinder any development
I agree with you the many benefits offered by this project for its users, and I also hope that in the future there will be more support for this project.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
gee777

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 09:01:55 AM by gee777

Wow, looks like gaming companies also showing interest in blockchain industries. Some people are really interested in games & cryptos and those people have good opportunity to participate in this ICO.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

Play on the Blockchain, that sounds really interesting.
I just skimmed the first post about the fast one (the office just lacks the time) but for now you're on my favorites list. I'll take a closer look at everything in the next few days
same here!
i have same thing in mind! i'm saving it on top of my favourite list!
i did a close look up on this project already, i'm loving it so far!
i see so many possibilites in this project!
Blockchain will sure be ruling game industry!!

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

Hi. Just come across your project and really love the look of it. I used to develop mobile games and know first hand how lucrative and saturated that market become.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.