Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 12:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】↗️ Games on Chain – Decentralized Gaming Platform ↗️  (Read 610 times)
gamesonchain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:23:05 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 08:43:35 AM by gamesonchain

**PROJECT SUSPENDED**

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:08:53 AM

Looks like another interesting project. I really like playing a games online and offline but a project related to game on blockchain makes me excited about it.

At your service
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:28:51 AM

Does the pre-sale need KYC data validation? Can US residents participate in the sale of tokens? How can a player win tokens using Onchain games?

OI
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:16:41 AM

I went through all the resources and plans for this project,
so far i enjoyed reading it!
as a gamer myself i'm loving the idea of a gaming platform based on Blockchain!
Its indeed a great pleasure to watch this amazing technology develop thanks to you guys!
However there should be some ways for a Player to earn tokens by gaming!
Like live steaming or in-game rewards or something?
that would be really awesome!!
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

What's the new idea that you guys are bringing up knowing fully well that we many blockchain projects working on the same concept .
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

Hello, i really like you project. Will there be a minimal contributin amount in the ico?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

Looks like another interesting project. I really like playing a games online and offline but a project related to game on blockchain makes me excited about it.

I play games too. I am also part of crypto community. Both the things till today are separate for me. First time I am seeing the combination. I starting reading the details of the project.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

Just bumped into this project. Global games industry is a major part of entertainment and is unique involving every population in the community. There are lots of games with the link between players and devs lacking most times. A Blockchain based games platform  would take over industry bring in with it more funds from investors into this virgin grounds. Games on Chain would provide the infrastructure to allow Blockchain based games grow.  The platform looks to provide rewards for players for playing. They make no promise to revolutionize the industry but to provide an infrastructure for the industry to grow. The team looks good. A max token supply of less than a billion. And a hard cap of just 10mUSD. I guess they’re goin reach hardcap pretty early with the use case they got. I wish the team success in the coming sales. 

This is a very good summary. I underestimated the games industry till I read this project. I will follow this one from now onwards. Lots of good explanation in their website which is making me amazed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

game is a world where many people can meet more pleasantly, and the game in this chain is a crypto innovation that is very worthy of its development in the future, because so many people are very interested in this project
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

I play games too. I am also part of crypto community. Both the things till today are separate for me. First time I am seeing the combination. I starting reading the details of the project.

It's good to see a project combine the blockchain technology and implement into a decentralized gaming platform whereby you can use the currency to purchase games and other add-ons
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

OK whoevers doing the graphic design for this project and the UX design is a baller, seriously this is one of the best looking launches i've seen some serious polish seems to be going into the UX i love to see this kind of professionalism
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

OK whoevers doing the graphic design for this project and the UX design is a baller, seriously this is one of the best looking launches i've seen some serious polish seems to be going into the UX i love to see this kind of professionalism

I thought the same, the GUI and graphics are amazing - certainly impressive for a brand new project looking to start the ICO phase, I can see this being a good earner.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

Yeah, I like their feature about everyone can earn money by playing their games? It's really more become more interesting to me too. I will start reading their white paper now for more details of this project.

At your service
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

projects like this that I have been waiting for, as gamers have aspirations to play games and get profit that is the desire of all gamers. I will always provide support about this project, hopefully it will continue smoothly and success will not hinder any development
dandan1010

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

Hi. How will this work? Playing games on platform, and getting free coins? And who win game get more coins, and who loose less?
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

projects like this that I have been waiting for, as gamers have aspirations to play games and get profit that is the desire of all gamers. I will always provide support about this project, hopefully it will continue smoothly and success will not hinder any development
I agree with you the many benefits offered by this project for its users, and I also hope that in the future there will be more support for this project.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 09:01:55 AM by gee777

Wow, looks like gaming companies also showing interest in blockchain industries. Some people are really interested in games & cryptos and those people have good opportunity to participate in this ICO.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

Play on the Blockchain, that sounds really interesting.
I just skimmed the first post about the fast one (the office just lacks the time) but for now you're on my favorites list. I'll take a closer look at everything in the next few days
same here!
i have same thing in mind! i'm saving it on top of my favourite list!
i did a close look up on this project already, i'm loving it so far!
i see so many possibilites in this project!
Blockchain will sure be ruling game industry!!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

Hi. Just come across your project and really love the look of it. I used to develop mobile games and know first hand how lucrative and saturated that market become.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

I got a question team. Would there be an IOS, window, Linux or Android App like most games work? Also would all games be available on games on chain or would it be a whole new set of games? Because I just wrote out a long list on games I would like to make earnings from.

Well from the mockups, they have cryptokitties as an example which is currently a browser based DAPP/Game, so I assume it'll be available across all formats.

I'm not entirely convinced doing this kind of thing through iOS would be accepted. If it's one game fine but I can't see them allowing a store like setup within their store so I expect it to be dapps/browser based
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: