Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTONITY - The Crypto Community Exchange  (Read 23993 times)
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:49:22 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 06:37:04 PM by Cryptonity_Exchange

The last two exciting news on the progress of Cryptonity project are our two partnership with QuickX and CryptoAdvice as well the publication of our new Whitepaper.
We’re excited to join forces with Cryptoadvice, a Blockchain Trading & Investment Platform for our upcoming token sale. The sale will be exclusively on the Cryptoadvice platform.

CryptoAdvice:
Welcome to CryptoAdvice, We believe that decentralisation is a new way of governing people, digitalising trust and decision making. We provide a diversified on-ramp for exposure to the digital currency asset class. Our investment interests range across the cryptocurrency and blockchain space, facilitating direct investment in cryptocurrency itself and investment in companies creating, implementing and adopting blockchain solutions.

QuickX:
Founded by VAIBHAV ADHLAKHA and KSHITIJ ADHLAKHA, Quickx will provide Cryptonity with their topnotch technology service to run our digital exchange. Quickx performs transactions off the chain for some Blockchain assets and utilizes pooling facilitators who supply liquidity for cross chain transfers of crypto assets. Through this, transaction speed would be greatly enhanced, and the interoperability problem between different cryptocurrencies will be dissolved, thus, relieve the transaction fees and also solve the issue of scalability.

We're not excited just for the technical details. But for the shared core values of a cooperative, transparent and interconnected community that promotes collaboration in the smart economy. And that is something Cryptonity is all about.

Our Quickx partnership will support our mission to make digital currencies and trading work for everyone.

We are always looking for new ways to support our customers and expand the smart economy. That’s why we’ve partnered with Quickx, a novel protocol designed specifically to cure the many fatal flaws that are hindering mass adoption of cryptocurrencies today.

https://www.cryptonity.io/cryptonity_whitepaper_v1.pdf

Interested in knowing more about QuickX and CryptoAdvice?

https://cryptoadvice.com

https://www.quickx.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

The cryptonity smart contract being audited by cryptonity will issue it on Github on time and will distribute the contract to Etherscan, not trusting any announcement from outside the official cryptonity account, I will wait for the next announcement and development hopefully this will run smoothly
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

Alright your project seem to be interesting
I await your token sales
Thank you Lizlan for your kind words. You can also take advantage of our ongoing Bounty
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

Actually, you are not the first exchange to support the staking rewards. From what I know, it was coinsmarkets that introduced such staking within the exchange. The problem is, they exited without prior communication to their customers. Thus, they allegedly got a lot of money and up until now, they haven't returned some of that money. So, I hope your fate will not be like that as your team is not anonymous.
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

I see a very viable project here. You seem to emphasize alot on the simplicity of the  user's interface. I hope it is as you claim. Good luck to the team. I'll keep my eyes glued to this project.
Hello Thetoyin,nice observation. We mean it when we say our user interface is simple and friendly. You would get to find out soonest. Stay tuned
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

Cryptonity is an intriguing blockchain project with tremendous upside, I hope they reach their goals. Awesome project.
Thank you for your kind words. We believe that with the support from our community members,it would be easy to reach our goals. Smiley
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:09:25 AM

The project having it's own safe wallet with multilayer encryption and funds escrow will guide against fund theft. Awaiting for the token sale proper.
We have put different Security measures in place to ensure that funds of members are secured.
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:42:32 AM

Actually, you are not the first exchange to support the staking rewards. From what I know, it was coinsmarkets that introduced such staking within the exchange. The problem is, they exited without prior communication to their customers. Thus, they allegedly got a lot of money and up until now, they haven't returned some of that money. So, I hope your fate will not be like that as your team is not anonymous.
As you rightly pointed out,our team is not anonymous and the reason is because we are for real and one of our major strengths would be good communication and quick response to enquiries,challenges and non rhetoric comments from our Community Members/platform users. We are set to make the difference.
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

I believe this is a good project, trust the team will grow successfully and good luck in the implementation of the project!

Thank you for your kind words Marysay. We are committed to delivering one of the best Exchange platforms in the Blockchain Space.
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

Interesting project. I joined and will participate in this campaign until the ICO ends. Thank the campaign manager.                                                   

Great to have you here Tiffanya Cool.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

Can you clarify this statement? "Safety and insurance
Give our users the most secure trading platform that works with the best security professionals on the market, double-checked by independent security companies. "What are these security companies and does your platform work with hardware wallets?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:16:56 PM

Love the idea of an exchange where there are also different pairs form the standard ones. The app for mobile devices would be great since not many competitors have a  good one.
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

Can you clarify this statement? "Safety and insurance
Give our users the most secure trading platform that works with the best security professionals on the market, double-checked by independent security companies. "What are these security companies and does your platform work with hardware wallets?
The security company is a well know firm which would audit our platform. We will drop the name of the Company before we start our Crowdsale.Also for safety and insurance of funds,we are working with chinese blockchain experts to build the platform with high security architecture and we will have insurance in case of lose. 10% from funds raised and tokens too would be set aside just for this purpose.
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

Love the idea of an exchange where there are also different pairs form the standard ones. The app for mobile devices would be great since not many competitors have a  good one.

Shocked Thank you Nicolas9. With the support of our community members like you,we know we will deliver a unique experience to traders and all those who use exchange platforms for different transactions.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

The fiat deposit and withdrawal mentioned, how many major currency will be supported?? Usd alone?
earechelonfc

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:00:28 AM

I think simple but powerful and meaningful, the goal of the project is to become a Community exchanged electronic money with respect. I think that the project will bring good feelings to the world of Crypto, breaking policy 'only profits' of most of the exchanges. The idea is too great! Kiss
Xtinah

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

When does Cryptonity intend to start their Crowdsale??
Tiana1

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

Do you have a working MVP?
jim904

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

This is a very promising project. The use cases are quite good enough and achievable. Additionally, as a result of the great potential your project has I will like to serve with your community. I am a moderator, bounty hunter, administrator, marketer, content writer and ambassador. In case you care to talk more about this kindly reach me on telegram via my username which is @JIM_ADEWALE. Thanks
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

in my opinion this project is a very interesting and so cool project. I hope your project can be a great success and many investors support you. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: