Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
nearmiss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:22:55 PM

does anyone really believe the 50% premine will be given out to the spanish population?  Or are you all just in it hoping the price will rise like AUR and you'll make similar profits?

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:44:39 PM

does anyone really believe the 50% premine will be given out to the spanish population?  Or are you all just in it hoping the price will rise like AUR and you'll make similar profits?

I believe it will be given to the Spanish community, otherwise the coin will just fail, but that's not going to happen.

Trolls will always troll.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

UncleJaysus

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:52:17 PM

Ultimately, if the price rises and I make a profit, I don't care about anything else.

Let's be honest, most of us here just want to make a profit. And based on how AuroraCoin went down, we see this as being another potential way for that to happen.

That said though, we're all guessing. Except for the dev, none of us can know what will happen. All we do know is the stated intention is that the 50% pre-mine will be given away in the manner described. I personally see no reason to distrust the developer, but, of course, if anyone has reasoning or evidence to back up their scepticism, then feel free to share. I'm happy to change my opinion based on new information.
Gorbash

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:02:24 PM

Ultimately, if the price rises and I make a profit, I don't care about anything else.

Let's be honest, most of us here just want to make a profit. And based on how AuroraCoin went down, we see this as being another potential way for that to happen.

That said though, we're all guessing. Except for the dev, none of us can know what will happen. All we do know is the stated intention is that the 50% pre-mine will be given away in the manner described. I personally see no reason to distrust the developer, but, of course, if anyone has reasoning or evidence to back up their scepticism, then feel free to share. I'm happy to change my opinion based on new information.

Shocked
lol
you all know what will happen with this coin...it is just greed clouding your judgement
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:03:27 PM

You hit the nail on the head bro.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

SpainCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 06:31:06 PM

Are people nuts? I think someone is honestly trying to sabotagd the coin selling at .0005btc. The difficulty on the coin is way too highto sell for so cheap. Some people are fucking retarded.

Dev is that you dumping your premine? Who in there right mind would sell for that low? Lowest it has been so far
You can check the premine is intact, the addresses are published in the first post. I guess it's the miners who got easy coins early who are cashing out. Personally, I've bought at .0005, even though I don't usually trade cryptocoins. I guess it will stabilize in a few days.

SpainCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 06:37:49 PM

Someone must have the conf file, most coins put it in the op.
There's no need for a conf file, we have dnsseed and everything is set up correctly. Other coins need it because they lack seeds or their configuration is screwed up in some way and they need to specify ports and so on. Are you having any issues with the wallet?

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:56:59 PM

Are people nuts? I think someone is honestly trying to sabotagd the coin selling at .0005btc. The difficulty on the coin is way too highto sell for so cheap. Some people are fucking retarded.

Dev is that you dumping your premine? Who in there right mind would sell for that low? Lowest it has been so far
You can check the premine is intact, the addresses are published in the first post. I guess it's the miners who got easy coins early who are cashing out. Personally, I've bought at .0005, even though I don't usually trade cryptocoins. I guess it will stabilize in a few days.

Don't listen to the trolling, you get it on every thread, it's part of the crypto culture, hell even I have been trolling on some threads Grin

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:26:23 PM

http://spa.hashfever.com ddos second day
How to pick up my coins?
Or they hide behind the ddos attack?
Or just a pool of Scam?
Davidbc

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:30:47 PM

How to pick up my coins?
Or just a pool of Scam?

Or you just don't read:

http://spa.hashfever.eu:8080/
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:47:31 PM

How to pick up my coins?
Or just a pool of Scam?

Or you just don't read:

http://spa.hashfever.eu:8080/
I read?just I could not go to this address.
and this hour has gone,the pieces in place.
Thanks anyway!
PoolNetwork

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:52:53 PM

We are the ONLY pool operating at 0% fee
All rewards will go to miners!
gerbill2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 08:04:20 PM

http://pool.mn/images/gif/spa.gif

Welcome to SpainCoin Pool!

spa.pool.mn offers:
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif 0% fee
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Powerful dedicated server
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Skilled admin
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif DDOS protection
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

haggis

Activity: 984

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:06:56 PM

Why only 25m premined coins for ~50m citizens? Who cares about having 0.5? Smiley
There should be billions of coins if you want to distribute for a whole country.
Zulandio

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:09:43 PM

the operator of the http://spain.poolnetwork.org pool closed it and stole all the coins
It seems to be up, not closed down. What evidence do you have of what you're saying??

MY account is locked and its not sending me an unlock email. I have been trying the reset password link dozens of time, I sent 3 message via contact on the portal to unlock my account, and now I just PM the guy posting about the pool. If he doesn't respond I'm calling thief and scam BE WARNED there is a reason it was at 1 ghx and now it's dropped to zero. I"m guessing I"m not the only one that got Goxxed by this asshole.
dooman13

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:09:53 PM

Why only 25m premined coins for ~50m citizens? Who cares about having 0.5? Smiley
There should be billions of coins if you want to distribute for a whole country.

well, i guess the price better be coming up then!  Wink
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:19:41 PM

WTF with people selling lower price  Huh  Angry
Zulandio

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:24:59 PM

We are the ONLY pool operating at 0% fee
All rewards will go to miners!

Unlock my account or fix your auto email for unlocks whatever it is give me access back to my account. user name malzonie

Everyone else LOOK OUT I think this guy is robbing people. Last night their was 1.3 GHs earlier today ZERO why does that happen? Anyone else can't access their account here please post so know for sure and others don't get screwed by this guy.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:27:03 PM

WTF with people selling lower price  Huh  Angry

It's simple: they are all faggots who do not realize the correct price of this coin, it's currently a buyers market.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:30:31 PM

why does the diff in my cgminer say 729?  pool says 99 diff...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: