Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is just one coin...  (Read 3964 times)
24/7Airdrops

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

No its not just a coin. It is the future currency which will be accepted through worldwide and can be accessible throughout the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

I think you are right. I think it's hard not to worry about the price drop if you buy at peak and we forget that this is a promising technology that is actively changing our world. Even before I started investing in bitcoin, I knew the risks but I still patiently waited for the development of bitcoin.

Well a person who studied about crypto or bitcoin before investing should have a pretty good understanding that things like this happen. Unless you're aiming for a year or more of holding, it's natural to feel anxious when you see your investments drop but if you know what you've gotten yourself into, it shouldn't have that much effect.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

yeah, bitcoin is just the coin, it can go down or up base on the market. as a investor i always believe in bitcoin, it can jump in the future and make the difference than the altcoin. who hold bitcoin believe that bitcoin will get the hight price in future and it can get more profit for me and you.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

It's true that the system created by Satoshi Nakamoto makes the economic system extraordinary, in my opinion don't worry about the decline in bitcoin prices and don't be easily provoked by bad news. bitcoin will change the economic system well then believe in bitcoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:24:55 PM

Yes you are right. Bitcoin is just one coin but the value of bitcoin can make someone successfully and getting rich. Because of bitcoin I getting a opportunity for earn money and some more profit
Shannon98

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

Bitcoin is not just a cryptocurrency, but also a new financial system comprised of many components. It was invented in 2008 by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto and released shortly after the public. Most importantly, Bitcoin is not controlled or owned by any individual, corporation, or government. It extensively uses cryptography and relies on a peer-to-peer network.

Bitcoins derive their value party through their scarcity, which is defined by a cryptographic lottery. You can either buy Bitcoins on online cryptocurrency exchanges or you can earn them through a process known as “mining’.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

I don't think that such number of people as stated by the op are worried about the price of bitcoin. If you referred to about five months ago, then I can reason along but as at today, the majority of the people left with bitcoin are not the eat and run but the enthusiasts.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

If we give proper time to crypto and to not much curious about this then it will be good bitcoin is not just one coin it is a strong system which is managing by a strong team and is more useful in the world and if we do things with patience and keep calm here the chances of success is high, Crypto is not a coin only but it is very important asset of these days and it is just like gold it's value will be always and for every one in the coming days. If we buy bitcoin now and sell when the price show a rise with in short time we can make profit.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

People have always taken bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme where by their investment will just triple in interest within a short period of time but bitcoin is mainly design to be a digital currency which is used on a peer to peer mode of doing financial transactions and at that bitcoin is now the new mode of online transaction without border restrictions.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

I agree with you. I think people are wrong to worry about the price, they forget that this is a promising technology that actively changes our world now. And in the future, the price is sure to rise.
indeed this is a promising technology in the future, but for people who buy it at high prices and see current price conditions, I think it will be difficult not to worry because we don't know exactly what the future of bitcoin will be like.
the future of bitcoin is absolutely predictable. until 2022, it will be mined and used and each block will add 12.5 coins, and then there will be blocks of 6.5 coins and the price of the coin will at least double immediately.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

bitcoin is indeed the technology that is created for life in the future, so there are many benefits that can be obtained from the existence of bitcoin ..

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

Bitcoin is a technology. this is a very large-scale system.. it's not just a coin. Bitcoin is the blockchain. the blockchain was created for bitcoin in the first place. then other coins and tokens joined the blockchain. so bitcoin is definitely more than just a coin. For many people, this coin can serve as a good tool for making a profit.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

Hello! 
Friend, you need just to look at the white paper of Bitcoin, and you will see that this project can totally change world's economics.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:09:48 PM

If we give proper time to crypto and to not much curious about this then it will be good bitcoin is not just one coin it is a strong system which is managing by a strong team and is more useful in the world and if we do things with patience and keep calm here the chances of success is high, Crypto is not a coin only but it is very important asset of these days and it is just like gold it's value will be always and for every one in the coming days. If we buy bitcoin now and sell when the price show a rise with in short time we can make profit.
it's true that bitcoin can be called an investment but don't equate it with gold because it's different from the value of bubble-like bitcoin
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

Bitcoin is really the just one coin which is acquire major dominance in market. All other coins which known as altcoin (Alternative coins used instead of Bitcoin) are evaluated in price of BTC. So this is a thing which we have to keep in mind.

Bitcoin is master/prime cryptocurrency among cryptomarket.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

Bitcoin is really the just one coin which is acquire major dominance in market. All other coins which known as altcoin (Alternative coins used instead of Bitcoin) are evaluated in price of BTC. So this is a thing which we have to keep in mind.

Bitcoin is master/prime cryptocurrency among cryptomarket.
bitcoin takes more than 50% of the market capitalization, but its share falls every year. perhaps it will come down to 25% and it will be a good result if the whole market will increase hundreds of times.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

In General, the topic of bitcoin does not come from the lips of millions of people, I think there was a technical revolution and will continue to develop, it's not like a soap bubble in my opinion.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

Bitcoin is special, we can use it for various things. Different from other coins, which are still new and do not yet have strong evidence of their existence and function in the real world.

lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

I think we cannot say that bitcoin is just a coin. Because all we know the power of bitcoin. Bitcoin already prove it's poweemr on the last month late of 2017. Bitcoin is not just a coin, for me bitcoin is the key and bridge to our success and to achieve all our dreams and goals. If you are have a doubt about it because of bitcoin's price today dont worry because bitcoin will rise again. For me bitcoin is not coin it is more than a gold that we need to take care because time will come that the bitcoin that we saved,we can use and we can change it to become a real money in case of emergency.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

I agree with you. I think people are wrong to worry about the price, they forget that this is a promising technology that actively changes our world now. And in the future, the price is sure to rise.
I support you. I believe bitcoin is not only a coin, it is the king of all cryptocurrency coin. Bitcoin is a digital currency that can change our life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: