Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is just one coin...  (Read 3964 times)
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

Now the investors know about the risk they are taking.

Even before they starting to invest in bitcoin, they already know the risk, not just now. And it must have been considered from the start. The difference is, those who invest since a long time ago, get more profit than when bitcoin has skyrocketed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

Yes, bitcoin is just a coin, but it has unique properties. When bitcoin becomes more demanded by broad layers of society, it will become more stable and will get its real price. Now it is very susceptible to the speculative actions of major players, which thereby undermine his trust.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

Bitcoin is now used primarily as a means of accumulating value and it does not seem to change in the near future. As a payment system, the bitcoin system is now used extremely rarely and this is very bad. If this continues, then in the next few years bitcoin expects not very pleasant surprises, the market will necessarily react to this.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

As a bitcoin believer and investor, I have to realization that bitcoin is just more than price speculations. Been able to send cash abroad to a friend without having to pay the high bank cost and been able to beat the bank transaction limit of transfer is something to glory about. The speed and its certainty are factors to be happy able.

Sure sure. Bitcoin is paying and providing more services than the speculated. Bitcoin provides easy way to transact in business without incurring any high cost and wasting precious time. I just love it.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

Keep calm and stop to see this as an exchange... We all realise that Satoshi made a wonderful economic system that's changing the world right now. More than 75% of bitcoiners is taking this like a bubble, where you should buy and go off when you earn the enough or till you "grow rich". Let´s realise the real insight of Satoshi was to make payment system method clearing the need to trust in a thirdparty and to clear the double spent in transactions. Let´s start to use the Bitcoin as it should do be taken and realise that another incredible advance is the Blockchain technology.

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price, this kind of people should read the Bitcoins whitepaper, and to stop to treat bitcoin as another fiat currency. This is just a thought about all I am watching in this forum and in others social sites where people is just taking this as another exchange to make trading and they are´nt watching what we have in hands. The chance to change the world literally and the opportunity to make worth the economy worldwide...

Smiley Smiley Smiley
I do think investing in bitcoin is not all about watching the price now and judging base on current conditions. I suggest people should see bitcoin its current condition and focus on future effects on their investment. The crypto market is highly volatile and possibilities of rise and fall in prices are highly expected
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a coin that has a high value from other coins. And it is this value that makes one thing extraordinary and deserves to be maintained.
Many are mining this coin to get profit and as an investment in the future and for transactions in the crypto world.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

If anyone try to compare bitcoin market condition with any otheer crypto then that's gobe tottaly wrong. Because bitcoin is fluctuated digital currency and it can't be stable. And to fluctuated it'ss need to be down for some time.
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Bitcoin is one of the coins in our cryptocurrency market, this is a coin of the king, and maintains our market. There are many people use this cryptocurrency and invest many time bitcoin.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

Many people still have wrong idea about bitcoin and many of them have negeative they use to compare it hard currency but they are wrong.  Bitcoin need to be make community to help people know about bitcoin.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

I used to hold bitcoin and now I confused what I need to do let them or hold for future. If SEC not approve bitcoin etf then what will be the market condition of bitcoin I am not sure about that.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

That's the right approach!I totally agree with you.That's exactly what I'm tired of saying!Understand first what bitcoin is!!!)))And then buy, sell, allow, prohibit, in General, what you want and do, but first understand!This is a world of new opportunities, not just a marketplace.If we act correctly, we can completely change the economic system in the next 10 years.And so that no one will suffer from it, and even Vice versa.Many will have new opportunities.And that's exactly what this is all about.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
cryptoandFOREX

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

It is more than just one coin, it is the standard that the outside world sees when it looks at Crypto.
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:16:12 AM

Bitcoin has went down to great extent. Even if it recovers, it will take time. However, if I see the graph of past years, we may hope that the price may have drastic bull at the end of this year. So, let's see what happens.
btCHOOop

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:29:27 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular and most used crypto coin. I think our future currency system will be totally cryptocurrency based. So, people have to habituate with this and love this technology.
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:35:57 AM

Bitcoin is not only a coin it’s the symbol of our future technology and currency. So, you should see it not as a currency only. And if the people think about the profit only, then they should keep patience. It started increasing.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:36:29 AM

In recent time bitcoin price is not in a good position but their technology is very promising. I believe at the end of this year bitcoin price will rise.
EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

Bitcoin is not only a coin. If the people love to make a profit only by investing in cryptocurrency like bitcoin then they will not be able to understand about the hidden truth behind it. They have to love the technology.
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:46:56 AM

Bitcoin is just more than a coin. This is a digital currency which has made the lives of the people better. We can send this to any part of the world without  having to bear the insanely huge transaction fees.And we believe that soon it will be a global currency to be traded at any part of the world.
Hablinfuld

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:11:13 AM

I partially agree with you. More than 75% of the Bitcoiners are not taking it as a bubble. Bitcoin is a huge community of supporters and they firmly have faith in Bitcoin. They take Bitcoin pretty seriously.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:18:22 AM

Now the investors know about the risk they are taking.

Even before they starting to invest in bitcoin, they already know the risk, not just now. And it must have been considered from the start. The difference is, those who invest since a long time ago, get more profit than when bitcoin has skyrocketed.

Not just on bitcoin or any cryptos but also to all kinds of investments . we need to consider the risk before we invest because everything that invovles a money do always have a risk .

Theres also no difference at all between the old and new imvestors because even old investors do also loose and not all of them earn a lot of profit because they didnt predicted that bitcoin will become a succesor .

Anyway  , bitcoin is not just a coin but it is more than just a coin because it can do a lot of interesting stuff's .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: