Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is just one coin...  (Read 3964 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

I think we cannot say that bitcoin is just a coin. Because all we know the power of bitcoin. [1]Bitcoin already prove it's poweemr on the last month late of 2017. Bitcoin is not just a coin, for me bitcoin is the key and bridge to our success and to achieve all our dreams and goals. If you are have a doubt about it because of bitcoin's price today dont worry because bitcoin will rise again. For me bitcoin is not coin it is more than a gold that we need to take care because time will come that the bitcoin that we saved,we can use and we can change it to become a real money in case of emergency.

[1] That was not bitcoin's power, that's the whale's power -- unnaturally influencing the market to lure in newbie investors. Bitcoin's power, or capability rather, was proven years ago when it was created--like how it made transferring millions worth of money overseas become less expensive and fast.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

When people say that Bitcoin is one coin, they are very wrong. Bitcoin is a whole system that made a very big step for the development of digital currency and cryptocurrency market. Thanks to this coin, it is possible to carry out many operations with minimal risk and low comission charges.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

I agree with you. I think people are wrong to worry about the price, they forget that this is a promising technology that actively changes our world now. And in the future, the price is sure to rise.
I support you. I believe bitcoin is not only a coin, it is the king of all cryptocurrency coin. Bitcoin is a digital currency that can change our life.
bitcoin takes more than 50% of the market capitalization, but its share falls every year. perhaps it will drop to 25%, because there are new coins with new properties similar to bitcoin.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

If I invested $ 1,000 in something that went up to $ 1 million, naturally I would sell it. Most likely I would have sold it before, but, say, overslept moment and now my thousand turned into a million.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

I'm as sorry as you are that bitcoin is now perceived as a means to earn . It has great potential as a currency, and if we gradually start using it that way, its development will go much faster.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

I don't think so many people use it as a long-term investment and will never spend it. We will still start using bitcoin as it was conceived by its creators. Just for this you need to create a more comfortable environment.

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

Bitcoin is special, we can use it for various things. Different from other coins, which are still new and do not yet have strong evidence of their existence and function in the real world.
it's true because bitcoin is very useful and useful for things that can earn money, so bitcoin can be used as an investment, trade and transaction tool. and bitcoin is only one coin and none

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

I would love to use bitcoin directly as a currency, but agree, now is not the best time. Not all countries have accepted it as an official cryptocurrency, so we have to wait.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble and he proved it. People thought he was dead in 2015, but he rose from the dead and proved his independence.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

yes, only one coin. One coin that can give us many profits. if smart and lucky, bitcoin can give us big profits, but many people are worried because the price is too volatile, often up and down. whereas from that price we can get a profit. even though only one coin, bitcoin can change one's economy. 

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble and he proved it. People thought he was dead in 2015, but he rose from the dead and proved his independence.
bitcoin won't die because nobody controls it, people who think that bitcoin is dead are just people who don't believe and think bitcoin is just nonsense. but in fact bitcoin brings many benefits and changes one's life for the better.
ruybanoya

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:37:56 PM

1 bitcoin still 1 bitcoin
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

Bitcoin is just one coin who manage to give the people all over the world a new opportunity.
A coin which the technology has now to change everything for the world.
A coin that give power to every people in the market and not just government to control like FIAT.
A coin who burst the community for the cryptocurrency to exist in man's life.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

I subscribe to every word in this appeal. BUT. There is one big BUT. The text sounds faith in blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is not only a crypt .. and probably not so much a crypt. The crypt became the first logical implementation, and the over-technology went further. In short, what is all. Talk about the fact that they will not be shorted is not grounded. Guys can be short-haired to fill the portfolios of clientele, that they will overcome even the titan-assassinated hodlers. As soon as they are overcome, they will be divided between the TOP1000 Forbes, the course will stop to the skies and the elite will heal again.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

I think we cannot say that bitcoin is just a coin. Because all we know the power of bitcoin. Bitcoin already prove it's poweemr on the last month late of 2017. Bitcoin is not just a coin, for me bitcoin is the key and bridge to our success and to achieve all our dreams and goals. If you are have a doubt about it because of bitcoin's price today dont worry because bitcoin will rise again. For me bitcoin is not coin it is more than a gold that we need to take care because time will come that the bitcoin that we saved,we can use and we can change it to become a real money in case of emergency.

I also like to think that bitcoin is gold. This makes sure that everything will be fine or even better! Remember the gold rush, people mined gold as well as bitcoin is mined now.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

A real cryptocurrency enthusiast didn't worry about the current market because volatility is part of nature in the market. Those whine up in the forum are the newbies that their only goal is to make a steady profit from in a daily or weekly basis.
HopeCoin Support

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

More than 75% of bitcoiners is taking this like a bubble,

and how did you come up with that number? just guessed a random one Cheesy

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price,
i had to double check my eyes to make sure you posted this TODAY!
these days those type of people who worry about a price drop are no longer with us. the "weak hands" have been flushed out of the market, at least most of them anyways. not to mention that price has not been going down for a couple of months now. so i don't know where you are looking to "see" many people worried!

the only thing that there is right now, is people getting uneasy about why bitcoin is not shooting up like they think it is supposed to. and also another fear of ETF but that fear has been shrinking each time SEC rejected a new one in the past couple of months.

In this case with you, this doesn´t apply for you. You are intelligent.

This is such a good point  Grin
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

I don't think 75% of bitcoiners say it is a bubble or something like that! What did mean you by bitcoiners? Because Bitcoiners never worried about Bitcoin low price, they have enough confidence that everything is ok till now! Who judge Bitcoin's price by seeing the previous year's high pump, they are not bitcoiners!

this kind of people should read the Bitcoins whitepaper, and to stop to treat bitcoin as another fiat currency.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes, you are right here. People should stop treating Bitcoin like another altcoin or fiat currency, Rather Bitcoin is the only game-changer in the crypto field.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

I don't think 75% of bitcoiners say it is a bubble or something like that! What did mean you by bitcoiners? Because Bitcoiners never worried about Bitcoin low price, they have enough confidence that everything is ok till now! Who judge Bitcoin's price by seeing the previous year's high pump, they are not bitcoiners!

Yes, you are right. Any one who believes bitcoin is now a bubble leaves the market. Why should such a person spend the money and the time on something which is bubble?
Most of the current holders are the true believers.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:03:24 PM

Yes, you are right. Any one who believes bitcoin is now a bubble leaves the market. Why should such a person spend the money and the time on something which is bubble?
Most of the current holders are the true believers.
We do not blame other people who says this in bitcoin because have lack of knowledge about crypto currency and i think they are the one who lately adopt crypto currency that is why they always think bitcoin is an altcoin.
I agree that believers continue to hold their coin like me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: