Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

For what exactly we gonna use your LYNK tokens,what will be the main purpose?

Hi Dzefa

LYNK tokens will have multiple purpose:

-Transfer of value when availing services for identity verifications
-Transfer of value when availing services for document/certificate verifications and/or  endorsements
-Hosting services (like applications, registration forms etc.) either within the platform or on external platforms using Lynked.World API’s
-Verification of the authenticity of identity and digital documents received within the  platform using our verification services
-KYC services
-Rewarding users participating in community activities
-Posting jobs on the Lynked.World Job Portal
-Payment of fee to Lynked.World for using services features such as digital ID cards, attendance registrations etc.  

LYNK is erc-20 token,right,it is ethereum based project?

Hi WillerTex

You are right,LYNK is an ERC-20 token.

Crazy_Heart

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

Do you have bounty campaign going on?

Hi Crazy_Heart

We do have bounty campaign goin on, you can join HERE

For all bounty campaign related questions, join CSBounty Telegram group

Thank you for the links,i will join for sure,it would be shame to miss those free LYNK tokens Smiley
Karam Prasad

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Do you have a mobile app already ?

Yeah, you can already try it, I downloaded it already.You can get it for both Android and iOS, which is awesome.It looks really refreshing.

Here are the links:

http://itunes.apple.com/ch/app/lynked-world/id1363700735?l=en&mt=8                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.world.lynkedworld

This is really amazing, rarely that project has mobile applications at this stage of development.

And what is even more rate to have both versions ready.Usually projects go for one or the other,but here we have basically whole market covered.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

Yeah, you can already try it, I downloaded it already.You can get it for both Android and iOS, which is awesome.It looks really refreshing.

Here are the links:

This is really amazing, rarely that project has mobile applications at this stage of development.

And what is even more rate to have both versions ready.Usually projects go for one or the other,but here we have basically whole market covered.

Having atleast beta application ready is a must nowadays,and i hope we are behind those times when ICO have only whitepaper and nothing else.Right approach by Lynked team,and i think it will pay off.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

the picture on the main thread shows that all teams are from India, but I am a little worried if this project comes from India, my concern is that projects from India, in development are rather slow. Like Ottpay etc. but actually it cannot be used as a reference, only my instincts
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

Hi Dzefa

-Transfer of value when availing services for document/certificate verifications and/or  endorsements
-Hosting services (like applications, registration forms etc.) either within the platform or on external platforms using Lynked.World API’s
-Verification of the authenticity of identity and digital documents received within the  platform using our verification services
-KYC services
-Payment of fee to Lynked.World for using services features such as digital ID cards, attendance registrations etc.  

Hi WillerTex

Why do you chose Ethereum blockchain instead of creating your own?
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:00:54 PM

Here are the links:

Having atleast beta application ready is a must nowadays,and i hope we are behind those times when ICO have only whitepaper and nothing else.Right approach by Lynked team,and i think it will pay off.

I agree, by such approach things are finally going in the right direction Cheesy
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Hi Crazy_Heart

Thank you for the links,i will join for sure,it would be shame to miss those free LYNK tokens Smiley

If you are able surely join bounty campaign, it's always a good opportunity to get free tokens Wink
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

Hi Crazy_Heart

If you are able surely join bounty campaign, it's always a good opportunity to get free tokens Wink

Beside YouTube campaign, signature campaign can be lucrative too, good way to get tokens.
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

Here are the links:

I agree, by such approach things are finally going in the right direction Cheesy

Bar has been raised, only quality projects will be able to reach hard cap and succeed. And having apps ready will definitely help with that.
Lorelai

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

Hi Dzefa

-KYC services

Hi WillerTex

Isn't Ethereum blockchain logical choice, since it's developed by the quality team and so many projects already using it.
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

the picture on the main thread shows that all teams are from India, but I am a little worried if this project comes from India, my concern is that projects from India, in development are rather slow. Like Ottpay etc. but actually it cannot be used as a reference, only my instincts

To be honest I don't see that a a problem at all, many top companies have team in India. A lot of Indians in the silicon Valley too.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

Hi Dzefa

-KYC services

Hi WillerTex

Hi Bacara

The Ethereum network is the most trusted and established network available today and also has a great deal of flexibility, so it was logical decision work on that blockchain.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:59:40 PM

Hi kutangterbang

We have people all over the world actually: Our core team is in Europe, we have people in the United States while our development team is stationed in India.

We already have working applications for both iOS and Android platforms, so there is no worry that development will be slow. I'm sure that you will agree that not many projects can say that they have working apps before sale even started.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

Hi Crazy_Heart

Hi,im interested in your bounty campaign.When will we get the tokens?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:46:15 AM

Do you already have a wallet launched?Can we stake  coins ?
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:05:15 AM

Hi Dzefa

-KYC services

Hi WillerTex

How come that you choose to develop on Etherium blockchain and not some other option like Stellar or NEO?
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:11:01 AM

I really like Lynked World and the fact that you already have an app out, not just a story.When does your sale starts?
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:21:39 AM

Do you already have a wallet launched?Can we stake  coins ?

I think that the wallet is already out.Haven't got around to try it yet, can someone tell more about Lynked.World digital wallet?

Here is some info from WP, you should read it yourself too!

"Lynked.World digital wallet is a convenient way to store your personal identification and other document e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, Medical Records, Degree Certificates, and more on your mobile device. These documents can be securely verified on blockchain. Our Digital Wallet enables users to own and control their digital information and share identity, documents and data directly with other entities such as employers, institutions and businesses in a secure and convenient way."
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:48:33 AM

Hi Dzefa

-KYC services

Hi WillerTex

Isn't Ethereum blockchain logical choice, since it's developed by the quality team and so many projects already using it.

I agree, Ethereum blockchain is currently the smartest choice
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: