Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:15:18 AM

When did you start developing Lynked.World?

Hi Tyrant76

We started Lynked.World  development in the beginning of 2017.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brad-Un

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

Hello  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:19:12 AM

What is your total supply?

Hi KryptoKing21

Total supply is 200,000,000 LYNK. From that amount  150,000,000  LYNK is available for sale.
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

Hello  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

I think that  you missed the thread,Lynked.World doesnt have to do anything with PayPal.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:00:32 AM

How much should i invest in Lynked.World?

You should invest only what you can afford, no more no less.

Thats a good advice and goes for any investment.Do you due dilligence,check whitepaper,team,whole idea and then decide.I did all that,and Lynked.World looks like a good opportunity.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:39:43 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 07:55:16 AM by Kavorka

How you plan to use raised funds?

Hi dimaVODKA

Here is how we plan to use raised funds:

Development (30%)
Efforts   in   developing   additional   features   of   the  ecosystem,  smart  contract  developments,  architecture      enhancements,      collaborating      with  partners  to  integrate  new  features  and  
completion of other milestone objectives.

Marketing (50%)
Investment  in  different  marketing  efforts  with  partners  and  using  PR  agencies  to  increase  brand  presence,  showcase  product,  onboard  end users and businesses using digital media, events, conferences and so on.

Operations (17 %)
Corporate    development    and    expenditure    across   various   company   expenses   such   as   premises, facilities, travel, administration, taxes etc.

Legal (3%)
Regulatory and legal expenses.

Really healthy amount of funds dedicated to marketing, most important aspect of each project these days.

Since they already have product,most important thing now is acyive marketing campaign,to spread the awareness about project.
Borgprissaxla

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:47:52 AM

It seems to me this it a plan with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid plans. just my opinion...
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

Can you tell me more about Job portal,how you came up to that idea?

Hi MitskiThe, thats a great question!

The  Lynked.World Job Portal has materialized  as  a  natural  outcome  of  and  complementing  our  other two products – “Digital   Identity and Background Verification Platform” and “Trusted Professional Network”.
The portal will help employers post job openings without involving any third party in the process, thereby reducing  cost  and  increasing  efficiency  of  the recruitment   process
Verification of profiles and screening  of suitable candidates can now be executed  in  a  much  simpler  and  faster  way,  relying  solely and wholly on the trust   embedded  in  and  enforced  by  the  ecosystem  on  all  individuals’  identities,  their shared  data being readily available on the platform. Viewed from the  candidates’  perspective,  they  would  now  get better opportunities  based  on  real competition  in the job market without having to trail  in the race because  of inflated  profile, that are so often found on current prevalent job portals.
A perfectly balanced win-win situation for both employers and prospective employees is the desired accomplishment of our job portal platform.

This Job Portal seems like it could replace LinkedIn,or atleast be alternative to that.What are the main features of Job portal?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

Announcement:Top Management and Engineering Institutions in India to Adopt Blockchain Technology Courtesy of Lynked.World.

Premiere institutions in the country like the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Indian Institute of Management Shillong, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad plan to issue digital identity card for their employees and students and also issue digital certificates using Lynked.World solutions as pilot projects.
Arun Kumar, who is founder and CEO of Lynked.World, says the platform will make administering student records and other important information much easier for both students and institutions worldwide.

Read more about this HERE
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

The  Lynked.World Job Portal has materialized  as  a  natural  outcome  of  and  complementing  our  other two products – “Digital   Identity and Background Verification Platform” and “Trusted Professional Network”.
The portal will help employers post job openings without involving any third party in the process, thereby reducing  cost  and  increasing  efficiency  of  the recruitment   process
Verification of profiles and screening  of suitable candidates can now be executed  in  a  much  simpler  and  faster  way,  relying  solely and wholly on the trust   embedded  in  and  enforced  by  the  ecosystem  on  all  individuals’  identities,  their shared  data being readily available on the platform. Viewed from the  candidates’  perspective,  they  would  now  get better opportunities  based  on  real competition  in the job market without having to trail  in the race because  of inflated  profile, that are so often found on current prevalent job portals.
A perfectly balanced win-win situation for both employers and prospective employees is the desired accomplishment of our job portal platform.

This Job Portal seems like it could replace LinkedIn,or atleast be alternative to that.What are the main features of Job portal?

I think Linkedln is a little outdated, it's good that we will have alternative in this segment.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Announcement:Top Management and Engineering Institutions in India to Adopt Blockchain Technology Courtesy of Lynked.World.

Premiere institutions in the country like the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Indian Institute of Management Shillong, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad plan to issue digital identity card for their employees and students and also issue digital certificates using Lynked.World solutions as pilot projects.
Arun Kumar, who is founder and CEO of Lynked.World, says the platform will make administering student records and other important information much easier for both students and institutions worldwide.

Read more about this HERE

Thank you for sharing this. It was interesting read.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

It seems to me this it a plan with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid plans. just my opinion...

I agree, unfortunately, today are common projects that try to attract investors without having clearly exposed development plan...
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

I agree, unfortunately, today are common projects that try to attract investors without having clearly exposed development plan...
It's good to have objectives to work towards to
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:50:01 PM

I think Linkedln is a little outdated, it's good that we will have alternative in this segment.
What are the alternatives to Linkedln?
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:06:54 PM

Of course, the alternative is good, but it's still worth developing what is. it is necessary that it gained the same popularity. and this is not always easy to achieve.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Melkor32

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

Why should i join Lynked.World?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

What is the price of 1 LYNK?
Comex33

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

How you plan to use raised funds?

Hi dimaVODKA

Here is how we plan to use raised funds:

Development (30%)
Efforts   in   developing   additional   features   of   the  ecosystem,  smart  contract  developments,  architecture      enhancements,      collaborating      with  partners  to  integrate  new  features  and 
completion of other milestone objectives.

Marketing (50%)
Investment  in  different  marketing  efforts  with  partners  and  using  PR  agencies  to  increase  brand  presence,  showcase  product,  onboard  end users and businesses using digital media, events, conferences and so on.

Operations (17 %)
Corporate    development    and    expenditure    across   various   company   expenses   such   as   premises, facilities, travel, administration, taxes etc.

Legal (3%)
Regulatory and legal expenses.

Really healthy amount of funds dedicated to marketing, most important aspect of each project these days.

Rarely that some project separates 50% of the raised founds for marketing, this is a deciding choice given the importance of this segment.
Well they need to make Lynked.World known,what better way than advertising  Cheesy
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

Much more then that, you already have so many things that are working, like the app for example!
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:39:00 PM

This is a great partnership and on such a big scale.Team is doing awesome work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: