Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202577 times)
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:23:51 AM

How you plan to earn the money ,what will be your main revenue stream? Running this platform wont be cheap, so you will need constant income .

Hi SpockSenior

We will charge for every verification transaction,that is our main revenue model, so every time you need something verified, you will have to pay fee.

This will be one time fee,and we will have our documents verified forever?

Hi DiggerMan

That will be one time fee, and you won't have to pay again, once you paid for specific document.
How much is the fee?

Hi Tyrant76

We still haven't made that decision,about exact fee amount,but it will be publicly announed,so stay tuned!

I suppose that will be paid in LYNK tokens?
Or maybe with eth or btc?

Hi Comex33

Verification fee will always be paid in LYNK tokens.

Well it make sense.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

I see that your hard cap is 20 million USD,how you plan to spend raised funds?
Facadoro

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:48:18 AM

How you plan to earn the money ,what will be your main revenue stream? Running this platform wont be cheap, so you will need constant income .

Hi SpockSenior

We will charge for every verification transaction,that is our main revenue model, so every time you need something verified, you will have to pay fee.

Hi DiggerMan

That will be one time fee, and you won't have to pay again, once you paid for specific document.
How much is the fee?

Hi Tyrant76

We still haven't made that decision,about exact fee amount,but it will be publicly announed,so stay tuned!

Hi Comex33

It wouldnt make sense to allow fee to be paid in eth or btc,as you want people using LYNK tokens,to make bigger demand for them.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

Hi Gwiazdooka

Our hard cap is 25,000,000 USD and this is how we plan to spend raised funds:

Development (30%)
Efforts   in   developing   additional   features   of   the  ecosystem,  smart  contract  developments,  architecture      enhancements,      collaborating      with  partners  to  integrate  new  features  and  completion of other milestone objectives.

Marketing (50%)
Investment  in  different  marketing  efforts  with  partners  and  using  PR  agencies  to  increase  brand  presence,  showcase  product,  onboard  end users and businesses using digital media, events, conferences and so on.

Operations (17 %)
Corporate    development    and    expenditure    across   various   company   expenses   such   as   premises, facilities, travel, administration, taxes etc.

Legal (3%)
Regulatory and legal expenses.

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:32:12 AM

I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

Thank you for your interest and for spreading the awareness abyt Lynked.World.
We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.
They should simply go to our Tokensale website and register there.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:39:03 AM

I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?
Karam Prasad

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

Hi Gwiazdooka

Development (30%)
Efforts   in   developing   additional   features   of   the  ecosystem,  smart  contract  developments,  architecture      enhancements,      collaborating      with  partners  to  integrate  new  features  and  completion of other milestone objectives.

Marketing (50%)
Investment  in  different  marketing  efforts  with  partners  and  using  PR  agencies  to  increase  brand  presence,  showcase  product,  onboard  end users and businesses using digital media, events, conferences and so on.

Operations (17 %)
Corporate    development    and    expenditure    across   various   company   expenses   such   as   premises, facilities, travel, administration, taxes etc.

Legal (3%)

So you decided to spend most on the marketing. Smart choice I think, since marketing is extremely important and it will be needed to spread worldwide
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

Hi Gwiazdooka

Development (30%)

Marketing (50%)

Operations (17 %)

Legal (3%)

So you decided to spend most on the marketing. Smart choice I think, since marketing is extremely important and it will be needed to spread worldwide

Development and marketing are the most represented what is understandable. I think this is a good decision by the team.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

Hi Gwiazdooka

Development (30%)

Marketing (50%)

Operations (17 %)

Legal (3%)

do you think 3% is enough for legal expenses?
Melkor32

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

Hi Gwiazdooka

Development (30%)

Marketing (50%)

Operations (17 %)

Legal (3%)

And what is your soft cap?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

Hi SpockSenior

Hi DiggerMan

How much is the fee?

Hi Tyrant76

Hi Comex33

It wouldnt make sense to allow fee to be paid in eth or btc,as you want people using LYNK tokens,to make bigger demand for them.
I agree,thats what they are for after all
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

Hi gefander!

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?

If you want to invest immediatelly minimum is 1 ETH.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

Hi Gwiazdooka

Development (30%)

Marketing (50%)

Operations (17 %)

Legal (3%)

do you think 3% is enough for legal expenses?

It is because Lynked.World already sorted that part and this is just for some unpredictable scenarios if they happen.
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:50:45 PM

How you plan to distribute LYNK tokens?
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

Isn't it a bit early to talk about distribution, since the sale has not even finished yet?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

The price will be lower in public sale naturally?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

Hi SpockSenior

Hi DiggerMan

How much is the fee?

Hi Tyrant76

Hi Comex33

What will happened if we loose our mobile phone, where we had all our verified documents, we have to pay for verification again?

Hi Samson_bbl

You will have option to bacup all your verified documents,and in that case even if you loose your mobile device,you will still have them.But if you don't backup them,you will have to verify all of them again.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

Hi Gwiazdooka

Development (30%)

Marketing (50%)

Operations (17 %)

Legal (3%)

And what is your soft cap?

Hi Melkor

Our soft cap is set at 5,000,000 USD.During Sale we accept ETH and BTC.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

Hi HakiMikkinen

Tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: