Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

How you plan to distribute LYNK tokens?

Hi HakiMikkinen

Tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

Tokens will be distributed to Lynked.World digital wallet,or our erc20 wallet?

Hi Sarma

Lynk tokens will be distributed to your ERC-20 wallet after end of Sale.

Which ERC20 wallet do you recommend?

We recommend you MyEtherWallet. For extra safety you should get hardware wallet as well, something like Ledger Nano S.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

What will happen will team tokens,are they going to be locked,and if yes,for how long?
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

When it comes to the adoption of generation technology we can then drive it. With
LynkedW
the solution under implementation in the upper education body in India, Lynked.World will ensure the adoption of blockchaintechnology quickly and that attracts the public

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

Thank you for your interest and for spreading the awareness abyt Lynked.World.
We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.
They should simply go to our Tokensale website and register there.

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.
Will the price of LYNK tokens be the same after the sale?

Hi Tyrant76

Price of LYNK tokens after end of sale will be determined by the market, not us.
The price of the LYNK card after the sale will be decided by the market. Therefore, the team work hard to improve the technology, so that the project has many new features, the update information on the development of the project ... Make the community trust and project support. At that time, the price of LYNK card increased. This is what people expect!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

What will happen will team tokens,are they going to be locked,and if yes,for how long?

Hi BoDerek

The tokens allocated to the Founders, Advisors and Team members in the project will be frozen for the specified durations listed as below:

Tokens  issued  to  the  project  founders  will  be  frozen  for  a  period  of  12  months  after  the  completion of the Token sale.
50 percent of the tokens issued out to the Advisors and Team members of the project will be frozen for a period of 6 months and the remaining 50 percent will be frozen for a period
of 12 months.

NoriakiKasai

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

How am I benefited with the verified document? Can you provide some sample use case?
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

Until when is your Private Sale  going on?

Hi CptPizzard

Private sale  will go on until start of Public sale, so that means until November 5th.

How much i have to invest to be eligible for Private Sale?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

How am I benefited with the verified document? Can you provide some sample use case?

Hi NoriakiKasai

When a job seeker apply for a job his/her identity, educational qualification, job experiences are already verified. Thus saving time and money for both employer and job seekers for which a unique key is already stored in blockchain. When employer request to see any document, it can be shared in a secure way via QR code or biometric scanning or user passcode from user’s mobile device. Similar use cases are there for Hotel check-in, Hospital registration, University/college admission and availing Government services like birth and marriage certificates.

CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

For what exactly we gonna use your LYNK tokens,what will be the main purpose?
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

How you plan to distribute LYNK tokens?

Hi HakiMikkinen

Tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

Tokens will be distributed to Lynked.World digital wallet,or our erc20 wallet?

Hi Sarma

Lynk tokens will be distributed to your ERC-20 wallet after end of Sale.

Which ERC20 wallet do you recommend?

We recommend you MyEtherWallet. For extra safety you should get hardware wallet as well, something like Ledger Nano S.
I agree hardware wallet is the best way to keep your tokens safe
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Hi CptPizzard

Private sale  will go on until start of Public sale, so that means until November 5th.

Hi nnekic86

To join our Private Sale you have to invest atleast  1 ETH(or BTC equivalent of that amount).To join, please visit our Token Sale Website.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

I think this is a promising direction of using blockchain, at least education and work is always relevant. regarding the project, it is difficult to say how it will end. we'll watch your news.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

Hi CptPizzard

LYNK tokens will have multiple purpose: 
-For transfer of value when availing services for identity verifications
-For transfer of value when availing services for document/certificate verifications and/or  endorsements
-For hosting services (like applications, registration forms etc.) either within the platform or on external platforms using Lynked.World API’s
-For verification of the authenticity of identity and digital documents received within the  platform using our verification services
-For KYC services
-For rewarding users participating in community activities
-For posting jobs on the Lynked.World Job Portal
-For payment of fee to Lynked.World for using services features such as digital ID cards, attendance registrations etc.
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

Hi CptPizzard

-For transfer of value when availing services for document/certificate verifications and/or  endorsements
-For hosting services (like applications, registration forms etc.) either within the platform or on external platforms using Lynked.World API’s
-For verification of the authenticity of identity and digital documents received within the  platform using our verification services
-For KYC services
-For payment of fee to Lynked.World for using services features such as digital ID cards, attendance registrations etc.
That's a lot of uses for LYNK tokens,i like it  Cheesy
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Hi CptPizzard

Hi nnekic86

To join our Private Sale you have to invest atleast  1 ETH(or BTC equivalent of that amount).To join, please visit our Token Sale Website.

What will be the minimum investment in public ICO?
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Hi CptPizzard

Hi nnekic86

What will be the minimum investment in public ICO?

Minimum investment in the public phase of sale is going to be 100 dollars.
BobtheUnion

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

I would like to invest and support Lynked.World,  but I don't have money to invest  Sad Is there a way I can earn some LYNK tokens somehow?
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

Hi CptPizzard

-For KYC services
That's a lot of uses for LYNK tokens,i like it  Cheesy

so their value will not fall Grin
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

I heard about Lynked.World and I would like to learn a bit more. Do you maybe have a onepager available?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

I heard about Lynked.World and I would like to learn a bit more. Do you maybe have a onepager available?

Onepagers can be ok, but my advice would be to invest a bit more time to learn and read the whitepaper though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: