Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
Uthred

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

When can we expect token distribution, and is will you send token on the application or our own personal wallet?

Hi Uthred

All LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of  the sale (after February 10th) to  personal wallets.

Ok thank you.Can those tokens be sent directly to my ledger nano s?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

I see that through your reward program we can earn LBD and then later on exchange for LYNK.Will there be some mechanism to prevent sharing too many LYNK tokens and that way lowering the value?

Hi Vindizzle

To ensure that additional supply of LYNK tokens (beyond the initial token supply of 200,000,000) is  not  being  done  at  a  rapid  rate  owing  to  the  conversion  of  Lynk  Boost  Dollars (LBD) into  LYNK, the distribution of LBD will  be done in a controlled and phased manner with caps on the  maximum amount of LBD being released each year. Additionally, specific locking periods will be introduced within which a member of the Lynked.World Platform cannot convert their LBD into LYNK tokens. This  is to ensure that LYNK tokens do not depreciate in value owing to sudden increase in their supply.

Yes that makes sense,good call to se the max amount it can be converted each year, that should prevent possible dumping as some would try to exploit that.In that case  when no more LYNK can be issued we will just keep adding up our LBD and wait for next year to be able to get LYNK?

Hi Vindizzle
Yes, exactly. In case LYNK cap is reached, you can simply keep adding LBD and exchange once more LYNK is available.

What will be the maximum total supply of LYNK tokens, as i see you will keep releasing LYNK every year?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

Read more about Blockchain and Social Responsibility — A Lynked.World Perspective  in this Medium Article
Our Public Sale is still goin on, so far more than 6,200,000 USD raised. Register on our Token Sale Website and take advantage of Early Bird Offer!

I would say it is quite a feat to raise 6 millions in this situation with market and ICO's in general.Congratulations to the team and we still have 3 months of sale!
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

I see that Lynked.World has so many features and ideas and it kinda looks all over the place.Can you tell me exactly what is Lynked.World all about after all?
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

I see that through your reward program we can earn LBD and then later on exchange for LYNK.Will there be some mechanism to prevent sharing too many LYNK tokens and that way lowering the value?

Hi Vindizzle

To ensure that additional supply of LYNK tokens (beyond the initial token supply of 200,000,000) is  not  being  done  at  a  rapid  rate  owing  to  the  conversion  of  Lynk  Boost  Dollars (LBD) into  LYNK, the distribution of LBD will  be done in a controlled and phased manner with caps on the  maximum amount of LBD being released each year. Additionally, specific locking periods will be introduced within which a member of the Lynked.World Platform cannot convert their LBD into LYNK tokens. This  is to ensure that LYNK tokens do not depreciate in value owing to sudden increase in their supply.

Yes that makes sense,good call to se the max amount it can be converted each year, that should prevent possible dumping as some would try to exploit that.In that case  when no more LYNK can be issued we will just keep adding up our LBD and wait for next year to be able to get LYNK?

Hi Vindizzle
Yes, exactly. In case LYNK cap is reached, you can simply keep adding LBD and exchange once more LYNK is available.

What will be the maximum total supply of LYNK tokens, as i see you will keep releasing LYNK every year?

I think that when all LYNK are in circulation it should be  500,000,000 LYNK.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

When can we expect token distribution, and is will you send token on the application or our own personal wallet?

Hi Uthred

All LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of  the sale (after February 10th) to  personal wallets.

Hi Uthred

Yes, you will be able to store LYNK on Ledger Nano S wallet.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Hi Vindizzle

Hi Vindizzle

Hi Vindizzle

Maximum LYNK supply will be 500,000,000. But it will take us 13 years to reach that number.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

I see that Lynked.World has so many features and ideas and it kinda looks all over the place.Can you tell me exactly what is Lynked.World all about after all?

Hi MitskiThe

Lynked.World is a blockchain based secure platform for individuals and institutions to own, control and share digitally trusted identity, data and documents. We envision and prepare ourselves for a new era of the digital world, embracing blockchain technologies as the primary vehicle for trust and authenticity to ride on, to validate and safeguard digital identities, data and documents. In the process, we shall cast sight on new horizons  for  all  kinds  of  applications  to  be  built  in  our  eco  system  solving  day-in-life  issues,  while taking advantage of the many benefits that blockchain technologies provide. We have a mission to walk new avenues by removing the key constraints around reliability and providing an innovative application platform for the next leap forward towards Web 3.0.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Read more about Blockchain and Social Responsibility — A Lynked.World Perspective  in this Medium Article
Our Public Sale is still goin on, so far more than 6,200,000 USD raised. Register on our Token Sale Website and take advantage of Early Bird Offer!

Congratulations on  more than 6.2 million raised so far.Who knows,if market changes maybe you can even reach hard cap Smiley

Hi MrSlave

Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it. And we believe that hard cap is possible to reach until end of the Sale!
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

How does the process of registering an organization or institution works?What needs to be done?

Hi Dzefa

Adding an organization could be done only by the authorized person of that organization. The person adding  an organization should already been a registered user of Lynked.World. The individual can add the team to the organization after a successful registration. He/she will be the super admin for the added organisation & can then assign more admins and decide on the level of privilege or control the admins will have over the organization.

Is this going to be free feature, adding the organization or it will cost LYNK tokens?

I think it is free now during the ICO, but after ICO you will have to pay with LYNK to do that.

Do we already know how much will that cost?Adding an organization.

Hi Charuga

Fees are not set yet, but they will be once we come closer to the end of sale.

Are verification fees gonna be your main source of income?Do you plan for some other ways like paying for adds on job portal,,or similar things?

Hi Samson_bbl

Verifictaion fees will be our main source of income, but we might add few other options in the future. Everything will be announced on our social media channels, so stay tuned!

Will that be enough to keep the Lynked profitable and able to function?

Hi Fekete

This is our projected revenue for the next few years

Wow 602 million USD revenue by the end of 2022, thats alot of money.For something like that you will need atleast 10-15 million users,maybe even more.Do you have estimate?

Hi Samson_bbl

We expect to have 25,000,000 users by the end of 2022, so those revenue numbers are definitely possible!

Considering the size of the targeted market, these figures are easily achievable.
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

https://i.imgur.com/mzWD9lA.jpg
Congratulations on  more than 6.2 million raised so far.Who knows,if market changes maybe you can even reach hard cap Smiley

Hi MrSlave

Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it. And we believe that hard cap is possible to reach until end of the Sale!

What will happen with unsold tokens,in case you dont each hard cap?You gonna burn them as thats standard practice.
NoriakiKasai

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

Hi MitskiThe

Lynked.World is a blockchain based secure platform for individuals and institutions to own, control and share digitally trusted identity, data and documents. We envision and prepare ourselves for a new era of the digital world, embracing blockchain technologies as the primary vehicle for trust and authenticity to ride on, to validate and safeguard digital identities, data and documents. In the process, we shall cast sight on new horizons  for  all  kinds  of  applications  to  be  built  in  our  eco  system  solving  day-in-life  issues,  while taking advantage of the many benefits that blockchain technologies provide. We have a mission to walk new avenues by removing the key constraints around reliability and providing an innovative application platform for the next leap forward towards Web 3.0.

For how long is Lynked.world in dveelopemnt,when yu started working on the project?Im asking because it looks quite developed,like you are working n it for quite some time.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

Hi Uthred

I do not see the reason why not because it is the LYNK is ERC-20 token
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

I would say it is quite a feat to raise 6 millions in this situation with market and ICO's in general.Congratulations to the team and we still have 3 months of sale!

I agree,its really an achievement to rasie that much during private sale,in this market.Its more valuable than reaching hard cap year ago.
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

https://i.imgur.com/mzWD9lA.jpg

At this pace it is indisputable that HC will be achieved in the next 3 months. Congratulations.
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

Is the referral campaign still going on?I remember they mentioned that there is chance for referral campaign to go only during private sale.Any update regarding that?

Hi Miklia

We decided to continue with referral campaign during public sale as well. Referral bonus goes up to 10%

Good call,as that will make people to recommend lynkedworld even more to their family and friends.You said referral bonus is up to 10%, so that means some will get less than 10%?

Hi Miklia

If referred person invests up to 250,000 USD bonus is 10%, but if he invests more than that amount, bonus is 5%.

Ah ok, that means i will get 10% for sure, as sadly i dont have rich friends that can invest 250 thousands dollars Cheesy
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

I agree,its really an achievement to rasie that much during private sale,in this market.Its more valuable than reaching hard cap year ago.

A year ago the market was significantly different than now, but I guess things will improve and return to ''normal'' soon Grin
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

Is the referral campaign still going on?I remember they mentioned that there is chance for referral campaign to go only during private sale.Any update regarding that?

Hi Miklia

We decided to continue with referral campaign during public sale as well. Referral bonus goes up to 10%

Good call,as that will make people to recommend lynkedworld even more to their family and friends.You said referral bonus is up to 10%, so that means some will get less than 10%?

Hi Miklia

If referred person invests up to 250,000 USD bonus is 10%, but if he invests more than that amount, bonus is 5%.

Ah ok, that means i will get 10% for sure, as sadly i dont have rich friends that can invest 250 thousands dollars Cheesy

Well You shouldn't be dissatisfied with these 10% Wink

It is a really good offer when you add all up:35% discount, early bird offer and 10% referral bonus.
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:40:57 PM

Hi Miklia

Hi Miklia

Well You shouldn't be dissatisfied with these 10% Wink

It is a really good offer when you add all up:35% discount, early bird offer and 10% referral bonus.

Early birds offer is this thing where you invest 1 ETH and you get 300 USD worth of tokens?Until when that goes on?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

Hi Vindizzle

Hi Vindizzle

Hi Vindizzle

Maximum LYNK supply will be 500,000,000. But it will take us 13 years to reach that number.

How are people keep exchanging LBD for LYNK when you reach cap on LYNK?From where will new lynk tokens come,as that will happen sooner or later?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: