Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Staking Soon  (Read 290 times)
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

Hello everyone, I know that eth will resort to add PoS staking method on their platform. Hence said, will the team give up on PoW cause this is what power their mining part on their network. Or they will totally shift to PoS. From what I understand, they will only add this consensus but still will use PoW to maintain both mining and staking. Could this be possible? Or should I say, am I right with my statement?

I've been delighted to discuss this topic to all visionary and tech genius out there. I'm really fond of ethereum project and will support them until the end. Hopefully someone can discuss here what will happen next for ethereum. I'm not talking about price speculation but rather tech development. Thanks
Yeah, I am also very excited about that. So in these days when Ethereum is so cheap is the best time for buying more Ethers!
But I do not think that POS will be soon, they are talking about 2019-2020 Sad.

damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

Hello everyone, I know that eth will resort to add PoS staking method on their platform. Hence said, will the team give up on PoW cause this is what power their mining part on their network. Or they will totally shift to PoS. From what I understand, they will only add this consensus but still will use PoW to maintain both mining and staking. Could this be possible? Or should I say, am I right with my statement?

I've been delighted to discuss this topic to all visionary and tech genius out there. I'm really fond of ethereum project and will support them until the end. Hopefully someone can discuss here what will happen next for ethereum. I'm not talking about price speculation but rather tech development. Thanks
For a class of Ethereum that is in the second rank of coinmarketcap, maybe in my opinion there is no need to change the POW to POS or vice versa.
With the number 2 ranking Ethereum, it only needs development so that it continues to be interested in by many people in cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: