Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Credits (CS) partners with Lenovo - moon?  (Read 637 times)
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 5612

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

I don't believe in rumors about partnerships before I see real information about usage. If they just talked with them, how it usually happens this will be just pump and dump. Lenovo can't create such tech buy their own team?
I know right?
Plus, the articles cycles on how brilliant lenovo's "AR Vision" is, not on how they will utilize Credit's blockchain.
They just mentioned "expertise" which for me it sounds like that the partnership only involves the team, not the actual coins that they are trying to market with this.

By the way, are you vit05's acquaintance ?
Also, I've check lenovo's lenovo-AR site and I didn't find any news regarding partnership with any Digital currency.
If ever it will be used "internally" as the news said, will it benefit the hodlers? No, ryt?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

These partnerships are meant for the future, possibly when the Credits platform is ready enough for public/commercial use.
Shaking hands with both parties doesn't mean it's final.

For ex, on the their official article..
In addition, Lenovo New Vision Technology  is looking to incorporate Credits blockchain solution to streamline internal operations management procedures.
The keyword is "is looking", which simply means it is undecided at this time.

DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

In this market, even good news like this does not have a big impact on the price of the coin that we can see right now. Maybe in the future when there will be a growing trend, such news will affect the price, but so far, do not expect the moon...
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

before its  samsung  , now lenovo ? whats next oppo and vivo ? lol  , i hope local brands can also collaborate with cryptos for an even better adoption .

In this market, even good news like this does not have a big impact on the price of the coin that we can see right now. Maybe in the future when there will be a growing trend, such news will affect the price, but so far, do not expect the moon...

why not ? still this is still a good news because real world companies are now slowly recognizing cryptocrrencies  and if ever lenovo decides to advertise this  certain crypto , for sure it can cause for the people to get curious and they will posibly invest on it resulting for the that certain crypto to increase its value .
you may not notice it for a while but you can notice it as the time goes by .

alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

Excellent news, Lenovo partner with a worldwide reputation, I'm sure that Credits will show a good result in 2019 and bring me a profit)
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

if credits are partnering with Lenovo, this is very good news for them,
and good news for the world of crypto currencies now
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

Most of us probably know of Credits by now, they're often dismissed as not being a real contended despite signs of having the fastest blockchain by a long way. Legitimacy has always been a concern. As of now they've just announced a partnership with Lenovo. What do you think this will do to the price?

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4154

Here's the link for you guys.

Lenovo is the one of big computer market giant in the world, this is the great sign for the bullish run we can expect in the market buddy. There must be hard hit on the market by the team by investment and future move from the Lenovo integration with the blockchain.

If the possibility to enter in the market soon I believe they will be created the private blockchain for their concerns buddy.
Not only in the computer but lenovo has a lot of portion in the mobile business, That's indeed a good news and that will become a huge thing when credit will try to implement its platform and to be used by lenovo. As far as i know lenovo in the same level with samsung and asus. it can be considered as a big company too.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptocrusher (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

I don't believe in rumors about partnerships before I see real information about usage. If they just talked with them, how it usually happens this will be just pump and dump. Lenovo can't create such tech buy their own team?
I know right?
Plus, the articles cycles on how brilliant lenovo's "AR Vision" is, not on how they will utilize Credit's blockchain.
They just mentioned "expertise" which for me it sounds like that the partnership only involves the team, not the actual coins that they are trying to market with this.

By the way, are you vit05's acquaintance ?
Also, I've check lenovo's lenovo-AR site and I didn't find any news regarding partnership with any Digital currency.
If ever it will be used "internally" as the news said, will it benefit the hodlers? No, ryt?

If they create a usage for them on their own blockchain then they will need CS tokens in order to facilitate that. Even if they are not operating directly on their blockchain, being in co-operation with a large corporate like that will bring huge benefits, simply just in the form of guidance, expertise and experience will be enough.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

Ive checked lenovo twitter and no post about thier partnership to credits, maybe they will post it by the end of the week. And btw im still holding some credit tokens and waiting for that pump.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:52:30 AM

They can, but at the same time, they might actually see a need to just use something that is already available instead. Just a thought ! Moreover, how are we so sure, they have not been behind the scene all along, and it is just like a marketing strategy to bring about demand for credits rather than putting it directly it is from Lenovo ? Just another thought!!

Nevertheless, I understand you well with the number of rumors and plenty of fake news going on in our space but since the team themselves posted this on their blog, I see no reason why they would have to lie about it.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

It might be a bit much to expect instant price increases based on this type of announcement in the current market climate as there's lots of competition for faster blockchain solutions but partnerships that increase the profile or adoption of an asset will eventually translate into added value making it a decent investment prospect for the medium to long term

otong

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

Lenovo, which is meant here, is a subsidiary or still in the Lenovo Group that we know, so if we are still confident with credits, we will hold. Credit prices are still very cheap now. with the many advantages the transactions we get with credits are very potential in the next year
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:55:03 PM
Merited by NeoMyHero (1)

I see that Credits is already having an increase in price of 12% since yesterday, but i don't think that it will moon just because of a partnership. The project needs to show more results before it can increase more in price.

This is a good point, I looked in to it a little after seeing this because a Lenovo partnership is no small partner. That's one of the best partners any cryptocurrency has managed and should be enough to draw some attention. I see that soon they will be showcasing some of their blockchains potential with speeds in excess of 200k TPS on offer. That blows all of the competition out of the park.
Normally, most of the altcoins had a good move yesterday in the hope that the market would be a favorable condition for the alts to grow but as it is, it seems the market is absolutely not ready yet for such movement until we can clearly see the extent to which bitcoin wants to move. It is not a bad thing for Credits team, considering that such partnership is a big move and would really bring about some impact for its usage over time, but I really would not expect that much in the short term for market growth because of that.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

I am crying. I received Credits from bounty campaign and I  sold it as soon as possible. This was my big fail.

TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Credits is a fraud.  Be careful investing your money, they care more about appearance and PR than product building....
DynamQ

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

before its  samsung  , now lenovo ? whats next oppo and vivo ? lol  , i hope local brands can also collaborate with cryptos for an even better adoption .

why not ? still this is still a good news because real world companies are now slowly recognizing cryptocrrencies  and if ever lenovo decides to advertise this  certain crypto , for sure it can cause for the people to get curious and they will posibly invest on it resulting for the that certain crypto to increase its value .
you may not notice it for a while but you can notice it as the time goes by .

If you look at this point of view, then of course, this partnership is very important. The bad thing is that now it does not work out to get any addition to the price and I want to believe that in the future this will change for the better. Well, let's see...
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

The hype is long gone with credits, as it is with most alt coins now, the market is dictating what will moon now

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

Credits is total shit.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

I think this is good news for credits and cryptocurrency in general.  Credits has some very good partnership with zoom and modern chain and if they continue with the trend, Maybe adoption isnt as far away as we believed?   
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:34:13 AM

These partnerships are meant for the future, possibly when the Credits platform is ready enough for public/commercial use.
Shaking hands with both parties doesn't mean it's final.

For ex, on the their official article..
In addition, Lenovo New Vision Technology  is looking to incorporate Credits blockchain solution to streamline internal operations management procedures.
The keyword is "is looking", which simply means it is undecided at this time.

But actually it is good even though there is no agreement on the possibility it is indeed in the future. because the platform credits themselves are testing a lot and of course there must be a readiness for later to be used by many people
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: