Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:27:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Credits (CS) partners with Lenovo - moon?  (Read 640 times)
cryptocrusher (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

These partnerships are meant for the future, possibly when the Credits platform is ready enough for public/commercial use.
Shaking hands with both parties doesn't mean it's final.

For ex, on the their official article..
In addition, Lenovo New Vision Technology  is looking to incorporate Credits blockchain solution to streamline internal operations management procedures.
The keyword is "is looking", which simply means it is undecided at this time.

But actually it is good even though there is no agreement on the possibility it is indeed in the future. because the platform credits themselves are testing a lot and of course there must be a readiness for later to be used by many people

Looking means that they have a contract in place and will be working together on incorporating credits blockchain in to lenovo operations. They're not going to wait to announce it until after this has been completed because this stuff takes time. Just like when you sign a contract to buy a new house you don't move in the same day usually.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

Most of us probably know of Credits by now, they're often dismissed as not being a real contended despite signs of having the fastest blockchain by a long way. Legitimacy has always been a concern. As of now they've just announced a partnership with Lenovo. What do you think this will do to the price?

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4154

Here's the link for you guys.

i think it's good news for investors now they can rest assured that the team is working hard and establishing partnerships that need to bring real value to the world but i don't think that Credits will moon since we're in a bear market and good news don't reflect much on the price .but it's very promising for the future.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

Well there was a typical pump just like in many other projects before once a new partner or big news came out and now once the hype is over the price is dropping again, nothing new in the world of crypto...
NeoMyHero

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:51:43 AM

I see that Credits is already having an increase in price of 12% since yesterday, but i don't think that it will moon just because of a partnership. The project needs to show more results before it can increase more in price.

This is a good point, I looked in to it a little after seeing this because a Lenovo partnership is no small partner. That's one of the best partners any cryptocurrency has managed and should be enough to draw some attention. I see that soon they will be showcasing some of their blockchains potential with speeds in excess of 200k TPS on offer. That blows all of the competition out of the park.
Normally, most of the altcoins had a good move yesterday in the hope that the market would be a favorable condition for the alts to grow but as it is, it seems the market is absolutely not ready yet for such movement until we can clearly see the extent to which bitcoin wants to move. It is not a bad thing for Credits team, considering that such partnership is a big move and would really bring about some impact for its usage over time, but I really would not expect that much in the short term for market growth because of that.
In the past I have seen many altcoin projects had made tie up with big companies but in long term they are not capitalizing anything. Paying some big money to Lenovo and making use of that brand for promoting their coins/token is the thing is going on now a days. Still, it is another good effort from credit team but I am not ready to invest with any one including this credits.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

You're right about that, a company of the size of Lenovo entering in to a partnership with any cryptocurrency is great news, it really shows that crypto is the future. I'm surprised CS isn't up more already, only about a 10-15% increase since the news broke.
Yeah! Nevertheless, rather than focusing so much on whether the price is going to be mooning or not, we should be focusing on the relevance of the partnership and what it would mean for the usage of CS as time goes on.

To me, it sounds like a very good partnership and a good way to start with, which also shows a great prospect considering the fact that Lenovo is a well-grounded technology company that has been operating for years and such partnership would mean a lot for investors.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

credits are one of the most successful projects in this year, but I don't think any partnership done by any project will have a big impact on the price. indeed its development continues, but it will not create good growth. let's wait and see.
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

Ithink this is a good news for credits, patner to big elektronic industri n the world, and i think the credits price goes to up.

larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

credits are one of the most successful projects in this year, but I don't think any partnership done by any project will have a big impact on the price. indeed its development continues, but it will not create good growth. let's wait and see.

Credits is total shit.
cryptocrusher (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Credits is total shit.

Thank you for your response, care to elaborate on your reasoning at all?

You're right about that, a company of the size of Lenovo entering in to a partnership with any cryptocurrency is great news, it really shows that crypto is the future. I'm surprised CS isn't up more already, only about a 10-15% increase since the news broke.
Yeah! Nevertheless, rather than focusing so much on whether the price is going to be mooning or not, we should be focusing on the relevance of the partnership and what it would mean for the usage of CS as time goes on.

To me, it sounds like a very good partnership and a good way to start with, which also shows a great prospect considering the fact that Lenovo is a well-grounded technology company that has been operating for years and such partnership would mean a lot for investors.

Of course you are right, the most important thing is ensuring the long term viability of credits and that's mostly down to having numerous uses. If all that is in place then in time the price increase will follow.

A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

I believe Credits will be in very good places in early 2019. This partnership is just one, credits are announcing a new partner almost every day.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:48:49 PM

I believe Credits will be in very good places in early 2019. This partnership is just one, credits are announcing a new partner almost every day.
It seems to me that this is a bad advertisement for the company. Initially, you can make a real and popular product in the community, And then think about the provision of other services.
Megan12

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

wow, thets great news for cryptoworld.
i think its green light for buy

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

wow, thets great news for cryptoworld.
i think its green light for buy
Yes. It even looks ridiculous. But I think that intelligent users will pay attention to the prospects of such projects, and not to unsubstantiated statements.
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

in bear market i not think this news can make it to moon
NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

Most of us probably know of Credits by now, they're often dismissed as not being a real contended despite signs of having the fastest blockchain by a long way. Legitimacy has always been a concern. As of now they've just announced a partnership with Lenovo. What do you think this will do to the price?

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4154

Here's the link for you guys.
It is not a bad news for them and considering that Lenovo is a well-known technology company, it would go a long way in its usage within that environment. However, I do not feel this should be very huge news to really affect the market hugely, since this is not the first time any coin or token will be partnering with a well-known technology company or entity and still end up being dealt with. However it is though, I believe only time will tell how things would go with Credits, but it is a good start.
cryptocrusher (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

It seems to me that this is a bad advertisement for the company. Initially, you can make a real and popular product in the community, And then think about the provision of other services.

How is it a negative? They have enough staff working hard in different areas that the business side can continue to partner with more and more partners while the tech and development side work on making the product function as well as possible. It would be far worse if they were only doing one at a time. The fact they can get such partners now should be seen as a positive and in the future when the tech is fully developed and proven they will only be able to get more partners and on better deals.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

It can but for short term, there was a lot of people are still waiting for the main net to go live. This could be the important thing rather than try to create another partnership. Try to create a working product and then just try to attract to new customers to use it or at least they wanna use credit blockchain and then just try take their impressions about that.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptocrusher (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

It can but for short term, there was a lot of people are still waiting for the main net to go live. This could be the important thing rather than try to create another partnership. Try to create a working product and then just try to attract to new customers to use it or at least they wanna use credit blockchain and then just try take their impressions about that.

Mainnet is already live for developers and partners, it is scheduled to be live in Q4 for the rest of us to use but that's not going to make up as much of the use as partners will. I think we might be able to see the first ICOs conducted on the credits blockchain in early 2019.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: