Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
abhibtccc

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 10:12:09 AM

Their Builder is the most interesting part as it is live and accessible. One can access it here : builder.engineer.ai. Builder can be used to make applications very easily & you do not have to be a coder Smiley

But you have to have at least an idea of what you actually want and to some degree doing part of the design thinking can be challenging too.

It is challenging that is why all code heads are together for  the generation of a sustainable environment which will allow people to choose their own software as well as design.

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinetchy

Activity: 206
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:10:37 AM

Their Builder is the most interesting part as it is live and accessible. One can access it here : builder.engineer.ai. Builder can be used to make applications very easily & you do not have to be a coder Smiley

But you have to have at least an idea of what you actually want and to some degree doing part of the design thinking can be challenging too.
That's true, actually. That's why this builder thing is somehow design for people that needs a full support software that they don't even need to pay more on what they needed. This is actually a blessing in disguise for us. What you think guys? This is everything, so far.
I think they proved their capability with the company they run and the product they put out. Their Builder is already in use in India, they had good success with it.

Wow! Really?! I thought it's still on developing stage, if this will be the case, do you have link for us so the community will know this first hand.
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:13:00 AM

That's true, actually. That's why this builder thing is somehow design for people that needs a full support software that they don't even need to pay more on what they needed. This is actually a blessing in disguise for us. What you think guys? This is everything, so far.
I think they proved their capability with the company they run and the product they put out. Their Builder is already in use in India, they had good success with it.

Wow! Really?! I thought it's still on developing stage, if this will be the case, do you have link for us so the community will know this first hand.
Here is the link to their Website: https://token.engineer.ai/. you can check it out, you will find out more about the Builder.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:36:52 AM

That is also what I'm thinking but as they've stated its already a working product right? Well it might be good if they could publish testimonials or certifications from satisfied customers to further show the project's legitimacy. Imho.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
CCMS

Activity: 284
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:19:59 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 12:37:55 PM by CCMS

They also have announcement page . You guys should subscribe it for latest Telegram announcements as they are vital . Often people subscribe it as they may miss group notifications or chats sometimes .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MARKETER : t.me/ccmsme
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:15:58 AM

I guess it will be nice to share this here as I read that engineer.ai has been included by Money Control as one of the most innovative startsup of 2018. Good job to the team.

Here's the full link for those who haven't read this.
https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/looking-to-go-gung-ho-entrepreneur-learn-from-the-most-innovative-startups-of-2018-3312751.html

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:03:08 AM

I guess it will be nice to share this here as I read that engineer.ai has been included by Money Control as one of the most innovative startsup of 2018. Good job to the team.

Here's the full link for those who haven't read this.
https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/looking-to-go-gung-ho-entrepreneur-learn-from-the-most-innovative-startups-of-2018-3312751.html
Nice article,Engineer.ai is going to change the ideology behind software development.
abhibtccc

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 05:20:21 PM

For bounty hunters, the bounty program has been paused but not stopped. You should keep an eye on it as it may restart soon!

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:55:15 AM

For bounty hunters, the bounty program has been paused but not stopped. You should keep an eye on it as it may restart soon!
Have you known the re-open day of NAYA campaign?
If yes, please let me know with your next reply.
Thank you for help.
Obviously the answer is on the comment that you quote.
No exact date for bounty but the team will post an update here once it's up. Or you can join their telegram channel to know it first. https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
fred_handsome7

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:23:40 AM

Thank you for help.
Obviously the answer is on the comment that you quote.
No exact date for bounty but the team will post an update here once it's up. Or you can join their telegram channel to know it first. https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
Nice one, I will join the channel so I can be updated about engineer.ai plans for this year.
CCMS

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:26:45 AM

Thank you for help.
You might have to wait for few months for that so you need to relax. Please wait for the correct time & you should be able to re-join the campaign.

ayoubouni95

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:42:40 PM

They also have announcement page . You guys should subscribe it for latest Telegram announcements as they are vital . Often people subscribe it as they may miss group notifications or chats sometimes .

I'm not quite a fan of Telegram as its often easy to miss important messages especially if we are talking to a channel with a big community but I appreciate if the team could use this forum to share more information about this project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
sinetchy

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:15:42 AM

I'm not quite a fan of Telegram as its often easy to miss important messages especially if we are talking to a channel with a big community but I appreciate if the team could use this forum to share more information about this project.

Why not? I mean, personally, I love using it since I can have an instant answer to my questions and seems the engineer.ai team is more active on their telegram group, so why not? I got your point since this is a community and I'm sure that if there's new update the team will also post it here.
CCMS

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:29:35 AM

I disagree , actually telegram channels are the best option to skip telegram group chats & get to know about important updates . I have seen people asking about ANN channel in telegram for subscription . You should subscribe it or you will miss important updates .

fred_handsome7

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:08:21 AM

I disagree , actually telegram channels are the best option to skip telegram group chats & get to know about important updates . I have seen people asking about ANN channel in telegram for subscription . You should subscribe it or you will miss important updates .
you are right, subscribing to the announcement channel is important, can please provide the link.
ayoubouni95

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:37:38 AM

Well if they could post updates on Telegram then they should also post it here in this forum as I see platform is ideal for lengthy discussions about the project rather than with Telegram.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
sinetchy

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:45:16 AM

Well if they could post updates on Telegram then they should also post it here in this forum as I see platform is ideal for lengthy discussions about the project rather than with Telegram.

And this won't go anywhere. Of course, this is all up to you whether you want it to know earlier or not, no one is forcing you, IMO.  Cool
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:27:05 AM

And this won't go anywhere. Of course, this is all up to you whether you want it to know earlier or not, no one is forcing you, IMO.  Cool
I think the best thing to do is follow Engineer.ai on all social platforms they are available on, so you don't miss out on any information.
CCMS

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:20:55 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2023, 06:34:47 PM by CCMS

you are right, subscribing to the announcement channel is important, can please provide the link.

The red text contains the link. Please check the link & let me know if thou need anything else. The ICO should begin when the market will have a strong base.

sinetchy

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:07:58 AM

The red text contains the link. Please check the link & let me know if hou need anything else. The ICO should begin when the market will have a strong base.

Hopefully this year will be a year for the rise of cryptos.
Anyway, are you guys now familiar with STO? I heard STO will be a boom for this year since investors are not just buying coins/token but more likely investing on a company, more like a share holder. I think this is cool and hopefully engineer.ai will be like this.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: