Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

hope the project will help solve the transparency issue found in the industry ?

This is why we implemented blockchain technology as it solves a very important part of transparency as well as trust and security expected by our customers and the contributors on both on payment along with delivery and IP. With AI automating client ideas with suitable code components and the perfect development team which is on the platform right now, the smart contracts remove Payment risk and endure delivery time quality and budget. Payments are held in escrow via smart contracts until the development has been verified by multiple stakeholders including QA. The token becomes the core payment system for all products and services within the EAI platform and is crucial for the escrow and stake mechanisms that guarantee delivery and payout.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rooooooooon

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

This is why we implemented blockchain technology as it solves a very important part of transparency as well as trust and security expected by our customers and the contributors on both on payment along with delivery and IP. With AI automating client ideas with suitable code components and the perfect development team which is on the platform right now, the smart contracts remove Payment risk and endure delivery time quality and budget. Payments are held in escrow via smart contracts until the development has been verified by multiple stakeholders including QA. The token becomes the core payment system for all products and services within the EAI platform and is crucial for the escrow and stake mechanisms that guarantee delivery and payout.

What does "including QA" mean ?
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

What does "including QA" mean ?

Questions and answer. I think what they meant is that the software will be thoroughly tested before release.
bitcoingamer8

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

so you have actually used the platform, what did you try to develop?
The builder is very nice I just checked it out it really makes developing software interesting and easy with the help of the AI.

Yes. I watched the video on how Builder works. It is very easy to understand. No need to worry if you feel like not techy. Builder will rescue you.
All you need it just an idea developing the software is not a problem with Engineer.ai

How about those who has no idea and knows nothing about software or those aren't techy, would Engineer.AI provide ahelp to those?

Yes of course, the builder is equiped with thousands of templates that would suits your imaginations and they have a human assisted AI that would surely do some magic to your project. Don't forget their 26000 high end developers.

They sure have a lot of hands on deck.

With all the hands their company has, i'm pretty sure there won't be any delays on clients software.
brentkyle

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:28:21 PM

What are the mode of payments?

Based on what I've read, mode of payments includes credit card, fiat and cryptocurrencies such as ETH and BTC.

Wow they're accepting credit cards now, that is a very convenient way to pay since people nowadays use more cc than having their own cash on hand.

Don't fall for that lol. No official info for the sale yet.

Can misinformation reported o_O? Although i would like to know some more details about the sale. At least tell us what currency/coin NAYA will be pegged to

But i think it was said in the TG channel that they will be accepting credit cards.

Currently engineer.ai platform is accepting credit cards after ICO is concluded I believe we'll be updated the next mode of payment for transactions.

I'm not sure if this was asked already but do you also accept debit cards too?
lissaoc

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

I was wondering if you have any date about the pre -ico sales already?
sonypower

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?

Just by reading their whitepaper, this will be for all. Meaning, both tech-savvy people and non-tech-savvy. It's for everyone who has the idea but unable to bring it to life.

What i understand while reading it is that this project is for everyone, may the person be tech-savvy or not.
KyleKams

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

is bounty program still on?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:01:07 AM

is bounty program still on?

It is paused
moloson565

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:16:46 AM

Wondering the same too. But it seems they are pausing it all, both the sales and the bounty.
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:51:22 AM

I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

If i'm not mistaken, they only accept fiat and Creditcards for now but once token is out you can use it as well

That's right! I am one of the many who anticipates token to be out soon.

Likewise,This gonna be worth waiting so am not worried even it took sometime to happen.

They should take their time and get things in place before starting sales.

I agree, it is better to take it slowly but sure than to rush it with so much error.

I second the motion. There is always  a perfect timing for everything.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

Maybe you should elaborate a little bit more on that. Is the goal to have a support team forever that helps in trouble shooting situations?

Actually, there are developers who stay connected to the client & help them resolve development issues . We have Buildercare to resolve after delivery issues . BuilderCare operates a warranty service that allows customers to get updates to their bespoke software as third-party libraries (Facebook API’s for example) decay over time and support to ensure their projects keep running after delivery.

Hmm where can i read more about this "BuilderCare" ?
You can get all the answers you want to know through their website at https://token.engineer.ai/and don't miss the latest news via their telegram chanel https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
I hope it will help you to learn about the project.

tank you for sharing it on here!! because not sure i found the telegram group on the website

I hope you will have enough manpower to carry on with the Buildcare warranty service because software support will be a critical element for this project. Imho.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
KyleKams

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

I heard that Engineer.ai will be in the web summit event. When and where will it be held?  Smiley
brentkyle

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

I heard that Engineer.ai will be in the web summit event. When and where will it be held?  Smiley

The Web summit event will be from November 5-8, i'm not sure where though  Grin
sonypower

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

It will be held in Lisbon, Portugal if i'm not mistaken.
bitcoingamer8

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

Will the CEO be giving a speech in the web summit?  Cheesy
lissaoc

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

I read in their TG channel that "The Co-founder and CEO, Sachin Dev Duggal, will pitch Engineer.ai to the Web Summit Centre Stage audience on Tuesday, November 6."

Just not sure if they have a livestream for people who can't come to Lisbon.
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

I read in their TG channel that "The Co-founder and CEO, Sachin Dev Duggal, will pitch Engineer.ai to the Web Summit Centre Stage audience on Tuesday, November 6."

Just not sure if they have a livestream for people who can't come to Lisbon.
There would be a live stream at youtube that is what I heard
SenseiT

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 01:38:54 PM by SenseiT

Wondering the same too. But it seems they are pausing it all, both the sales and the bounty.

Well,for sure whatever the reason was,it's for the  good of the project.
Blackstar015

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

What's the best that I like on this article .It's the AI  which will find the most cost-effective way to create
the functionality requested and connect the most suited delivery stakeholders to the
project. It makes the job easier.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: